Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I saw R2 Down Zephyr mentioned, but I was also wondering if it was good stationary, and how it stacks up to Roktavor as well.

(For some reason I can't quote)
(Apr. 18, 2017  2:09 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I saw R2 Down Zephyr mentioned, but I was also wondering if it was good stationary, and how it stacks up to Roktavor as well.

(For some reason I can't quote)

No trouble, I read most posts anyway hah. There is rarely a need to quote or tag me. 

I will however tag @[loyd87] since he has a lot of experience with Roktavor R2.
can L2HX KO L2GH? Also can L2HZ and L2GW beat L2GH?
I have a TT Beylauncher and whenever I launch a Hasbro bet it works fine, but with my B-23 that it came with, it's always slow and the bey feels loose after clicking it in thrice. If I shake the Hasbro one it feels solid but the TT bey feels loose. What's going on?
(Apr. 18, 2017  4:31 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: I have a TT Beylauncher and whenever I launch a Hasbro bet it works fine, but with my B-23 that it came with, it's always slow and the bey feels loose after clicking it in thrice. If I shake the Hasbro one it feels solid but the TT bey feels loose. What's going on?

Did you even feel any resistance when launching Xcalibur? Pretty much all TT beys seem loose and rattle all the time but, could you describe "loose"?
(Apr. 18, 2017  4:40 PM)Mage Wrote: Did you even feel any resistance when launching Xcalibur? Pretty much all TT beys seem loose and rattle all the time but, could you describe "loose"?

Sometimes when I launch it, only half of the layer detaches from the launcher itself, forcing me to take it apart. Whenever I shake it I feel as if it could fall apart at any minute, even after putting it together.
(Apr. 18, 2017  4:46 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: Sometimes when I launch it, only half of the layer detaches from the launcher itself, forcing me to take it apart. Whenever I shake it I feel as if it could fall apart at any minute, even after putting it together.

Okay, so I've had that happen to me a few times(the bey detaching from the launcher) but I've never heard of a fully clicked Xcalibur feeling like it's about to fall apart. When yoh launch the bey probably unclicks cause that the main reason why mine would get stuck, but I don't have a solution to bey. Are the teeth normal? Could one be broken?
(Apr. 18, 2017  5:27 PM)Mage Wrote: Okay, so I've had that happen to me a few times(the bey detaching from the launcher) but I've never heard of a fully clicked Xcalibur feeling like it's about to fall apart. When yoh launch the bey probably unclicks cause that the main reason why mine would get stuck, but I don't have a solution to bey. Are the teeth normal? Could one be broken?
It's all new, just got it in the mail. Hell I opened the packaging myself. Everything looks normal as far as I can tell. I'm always afraid when the bey detaches, no matter what I do I feel as though something is bound to break, even while attaching normally (the clicking noises while attaching the bey). I don't want want to ruin anything as shipping was a pain.
(Apr. 18, 2017  6:15 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: It's all new, just got it in the mail. Hell I opened the packaging myself. Everything looks normal as far as I can tell. I'm always afraid when the bey detaches, no matter what I do I feel as though something is bound to break, even while attaching normally (the clicking noises while attaching the bey). I don't want want to ruin anything as shipping was a pain.

I'm sorry but I haven't heard anything like this at all. Sucks that you got the defective one though(possibly) Uncertain
(Apr. 18, 2017  2:26 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: can L2HX KO L2GH? Also can L2HZ and L2GW beat L2GH?

I'm curious if anyone has tested this. I was in a position recently at a tournament in the finals where my opponent had L2 on Hold and I had L2GW in my deck, but refrained from using it because I thought it wouldn't be reliable one way or the other against L2 on Hold. But I haven't actually tested the match-up.
I have a question involving the burst string launcher. If the whole handle is unusable, can you use a different kind of handle as long as it's the same widths?
(Apr. 19, 2017  6:41 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have a question involving the burst string launcher. If the whole handle is unusable, can you use a different kind of handle as long as it's the same widths?

No you can't however You can use the Burst launcher without the handle
(Apr. 19, 2017  7:04 AM)mj9 Wrote: No you can't however You can use the Burst launcher without the handle

How can I if the handle is not usable? And not only that, where do I grip the string if the string would end up retracting all the way? Mind as well get a new one.
How much does a blue dragoon MF cost roughly? Not in the box just like decent condition.

Please answer, don't just ignore it.
(Apr. 20, 2017  5:27 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: How much does a blue dragoon MF cost roughly? Not in the box just like decent condition.

$80
(Apr. 19, 2017  7:04 AM)mj9 Wrote: No you can't however You can use the Burst launcher without the handle
Now that I think about it, would glueing all the pieces of the handle be illegal for tournament use?
(Apr. 21, 2017  8:26 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Now that I think about it, would glueing all the pieces of the handle be illegal for tournament use?
Yes
(Apr. 21, 2017  9:29 AM)mj9 Wrote: Yes

How so?
(Apr. 21, 2017  9:47 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: How so?

Your using glue which is classified as a foreign substance
(Apr. 20, 2017  5:27 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: How much does a blue dragoon MF cost roughly? Not in the box just like decent condition.

I've seen brand new ones around $100 to $200. I've never seen a used one being sold before though.
Kai-V? I bought a passport, when will it show up on my account?
(Apr. 21, 2017  3:00 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: Mr. Kai-V? I bought a passport, when will it show up on my account?

Kai-V is female
Don't worry, lots of people thought she was a guy too
(Apr. 21, 2017  3:36 PM)Mage Wrote: Kai-V is female
Don't worry, lots of people thought she was a guy too

Yes, but Kai from Beyblade is a dude. :p
(Apr. 21, 2017  3:43 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: Yes, but Kai from Beyblade is a dude. :p

You can't just assume someone's gender because  their username is similar to a male's name
(Apr. 21, 2017  3:00 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: Kai-V? I bought a passport, when will it show up on my account?

Weird, sometimes I get a notification in private message, sometimes I do not, since the layout change... When did you buy it? I cannot verify right now: @[~Mana~] @[Kei]?