Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 15, 2017  2:44 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Due to new information I am going to ask this again.

Can you use a number disk (8,6,4,2) without a Frame/Flame.

Yes, you can
Are the teeth of the Remastered S series of Beyblades attached to the "Bit Chips"? Cause I just got Dragoon S and that's what it looks like to me.
(Apr. 15, 2017  8:57 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Are the teeth of the Remastered S series of Beyblades attached to the "Bit Chips"? Cause I just got Dragoon S and that's what it looks like to me.

No, the chips are a separate peice.
Hi ,

I am looking to buy genuine takaratomy beyblade for my daughter and son .I am not sure if online website are selling authentic beyblades or fake ones .Do you have any idea from where I can buy genuine beyblades .also can you please suggest the best models.My location is new delhi India

Thanks a lot

Manish
(Apr. 16, 2017  8:24 AM)RMaan Wrote: Hi ,

I am looking to buy genuine takaratomy beyblade for my daughter and son .I am not sure if online website are selling authentic beyblades or fake ones .Do you have any idea from where I can buy genuine beyblades .also can you please suggest the best models.My location is new delhi India

Thanks a lot

Manish

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...from-Japan
(Apr. 16, 2017  8:24 AM)Maan Wrote: Hi ,

Thanks a lot

Manish
Hi friend
If you are looking to buy burst beyblades then I'll suggest HLJ(Hobby Link Japan), Toku Taku Toys, @[Leo Burst], @[marutti] or any other site or member who sells beybladesSmile
For Burst the best Beys(to me) are Xcaliber Force Xtreme, Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy, Blaze Ragnarok.4C.Fl, Valkyrie Wing Accel, Victory Valkyrie.B.V and Lost Longinus.N.Sp Grin
(Apr. 16, 2017  8:35 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Hi friend
If you are looking to buy burst beyblades then I'll suggest HLJ(Hobby Link Japan), Toku Taku Toys, @[Leo Burst], @[marutti] or any other site or member who sells beybladesSmile
For Burst the best Beys(to me) are Xcaliber Force Xtreme, Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy, Blaze Ragnarok.4C.Fl, Valkyrie Wing Accel, Victory Valkyrie.B.V and Lost Longinus.N.Sp Grin

Adding to that try checking ebay.com and amazon.com for MFB beys (note .in is over priced so only get from .com unless there is a offer on .in)
Is it illegal to take the plastic handle of a mfb l/r string launcher and use it to replace the burst handle. My burst handle broke off
(Apr. 17, 2017  7:21 AM)TBH Wrote: Is it illegal to take the plastic handle of a mfb l/r string launcher and use it to replace the burst handle. My burst handle broke off

Yeah you can't use other launcher parts from different series

You can use your Burst launcher without the handle but
(Apr. 17, 2017  7:22 AM)mj9 Wrote: Yeah you can't use other launcher parts from different series

You can use your Burst launcher without the handle but

Ok. Thanks I'll just use my other burst launcher
I have a TT B-23 and if I buy a Hasbro Valkyrie ($12 for two beys in my area) would I be able to mix and match parts from TT and Hasbro?
It is illegal to mix Hasbro Energy Layers with TT Drivers and TT Layers with Hasbro Performance Tips.  Reason being that the Energy Layers are not made to fit TT Drivers, and the Performance Tips will make TT Layers more prone to bursting. Mixing Discs between the two brands are ok.
(Apr. 17, 2017  7:59 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It is illegal to mix Hasbro Energy Layers with TT Drivers and TT Layers with Hasbro Performance Tips.  Reason being that the Energy Layers are not made to fit TT Drivers, and the Performance Tips will make TT Layers more prone to bursting. Mixing Discs between the two brands are ok.

Yes, it is illegal.
What is the best dual layer stock bey
best pre gen stock bey
best god layer stock bey
(Apr. 17, 2017  11:34 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: What is the best dual layer stock bey
best pre gen stock bey
best god layer stock bey

We have a topic where people already discussed what the best out-of-the-box/uncustomized/stock Beyblades are. By the way, the "pre gen" has a real name that you should use: they are called Basic Beys, officially.
(Apr. 17, 2017  11:46 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: whats it called

... It turns out it was your own thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-St...lade-Burst

You got answers there. God Layer Beyblades are severely untested so far, so there is no answer we could give you for that system. Other than that, I think you already received the answers you could get for the two other systems...
When I try to launch a bey using a string launcher on comes out very slow and weak. How should I hold it in order to get the best launcher possible?
(Apr. 18, 2017  12:15 AM)MintChocolat Wrote: When I try to launch a bey using a string launcher on comes out very slow and weak. How should I hold it in order to get the best launcher possible?

Just basically pinch the handle, only hold it with your thumb and one or two fingers. Just practice until you pull the quickest and let go near the very end, before the rope starts pulling back.
Is there a distributor for full random booster sets? I wanted to split a case with my buddy so he can get tW and I can get a bunch of parts I want
On the sticker sheets what are the different color stars for? If they mean anything I don't want to throw them away
The stars are just to mark the stars on the bottom of the disc to tell them apart from your opponent's.
(Apr. 18, 2017  1:34 AM)Takowowo Wrote: Is there a distributor for full random booster sets? I wanted to split a case with my buddy so he can get tW and I can get a bunch of parts I want

@[Leo Burst] Sells them in full sets and they have some on ebay
Hey, what is the best use of Roktavor R2, and how does it stack up to other layers in terms of stamina and usability?
(Apr. 18, 2017  2:03 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hey, what is the best use of Roktavor R2, and how does it stack up to other layers in terms of  stamina and usability?

Isn't its best use in some aggressive combinations?