Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 27, 2017  8:01 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: One of my WDs is acting like an Orbit on steroids, Is it still legal to use?

If it worn down due to regular practice then it totally fine. Sometime a mint WD would act really aggressive if the MW is unbalanced such as basalt, Duo on attack. mode, Diablo
(Mar. 27, 2017  7:19 PM)Yami Wrote: If it worn down due to regular practice then it totally fine. Sometime a mint WD would act really aggressive if the MW is unbalanced such as basalt, Duo on attack. mode, Diablo

A part that has changed its performance so dramatically is probably not legal, even if it reaches that point from normal wear. WD isn't supposed to be super aggressive lol

Though yes, very imbalanced Beyblades can give otherwise calm tips aggressive movement, like Attack mode Duo or stock Begirados
(Mar. 27, 2017  4:08 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is Deathscyther still the best raw stamina layer, or is D2 better?
which combo has better stamina DHD or DHR?

Deathscyther is the clear best.

DHD and DHR are very close, but I would say that DHR is better in terms of Stamina from an objective standpoint. Of course, combo balance and launch power can affect the outcome as well. DHD also is able to resist certain combos that DHR cannot as well; for example, DHD won't lose against NHR, but DHR has a possibility of losing to NHR. DHD has a smaller chance of losing to L2 on Hold than DHR does. So, both are still viable and have use. It depends on the situation.
How do I delete updates​ from an Android app? I want to go back to the version of the Beyblade Burst app with the money glitch.
(Mar. 27, 2017  8:51 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: How do I delete updates from an Android app?  I want to go back to the version of the Beyblade Burst app with the money glitch.

Have they fixed that freezing problem yet. I deleted the app after it froze when I unlocked all the beys.
I have no idea, because I redoanload it when the last update apparently crashes.  But anyway, ignore my last question, I found out what to do.  I just need to know, what version fixes the money glitch?

Edit: Just in case, let's say yes. There hasn't been any problems yet.  Also, you'll get a free Unicrest U2 apparently as well.

Nevermind, my efforts are in vein.
What is a Bit Booster?
(Mar. 28, 2017  12:15 AM)Keïvin Wrote: What is a Bit Booster?

Bit Boosters are packages that contain a random Bits from a specific series. There are loads of ways to get them, like winning contests, donating to the WBO, or participating in other special events.

https://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
To clarify, "bits", in this instance, are the little icons beneath a user's avatar.
Anyone know what the top 10 rarest most limited beyblade releases are? I think one is the yellow Aries.
(Mar. 28, 2017  2:38 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Anyone know what the top 10 rarest most limited beyblade releases are? I think one is the yellow Aries.

Ones I can think of are Gold Shining God MS, Gold Wyvern DJ and some red and black Gryph Dragoon SA165WSF which there was only 10 of.
(Mar. 28, 2017  9:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Ones I can think of are Gold Shining God MS, Gold Wyvern DJ and some red and black Gryph Dragoon SA165WSF which there was only 10 of.

I would also argue orange Gaia Dragoon G is extremely rare too. I heard that there was an orange recolour or at least some other warm coloured GDG, and it's pretty hard to find.
(Mar. 28, 2017  2:23 PM)Hato Wrote: I would also argue orange Gaia Dragoon G is extremely rare too. I heard that there was an orange recolour or at least some other warm coloured GDG, and it's pretty hard to find.

The ones I suggested are just based on my knowledge.

The ones you suggested might have been so rare that I wasn't aware of it lol.
(Mar. 28, 2017  4:14 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The ones I suggested are just based on my knowledge.

The ones you suggested might have been so rare that I wasn't aware of it lol.

I mean I seen that orange GDG before so im not sure of its rarity level. A member called jr_tiger owned it back when I was on the wbo like 5-6 years ago. That and ice blue Wolborg 4 and black draciel g.
Is there a beyblade tournament where you could use any beyblade
(Mar. 28, 2017  4:44 PM)adcox1161 Wrote: Is there a beyblade tournament where you could use any beyblade

Usually you will always be limited by generation. You will never see HMS battling Metal Fight Beyblade or Burst, for instance. However, within one generation, usually you can use any Beyblade.
Are there tournament banned Burst parts? What are they and why are they banned?
Are the teeth of god layer system layer as same as dual layer teeth? In fact,are they long last?
(Mar. 28, 2017  7:14 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Are there tournament banned Burst parts? What are they and why are they banned?

Odin used to be banned, but not anymore. Odin Heavy Defense used the be the most overpowered defense/stamina combo in Burst, and there wasn't any counters to it at the time. There are no other parts that have been banned yet.
(Mar. 28, 2017  7:14 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Are there tournament banned Burst parts? What are they and why are they banned?

There are no banned parts. You simply cannot combine Layers and Drivers between Hasbro and the other companies though, since the different locking system creates issues.

(Mar. 28, 2017  7:37 PM)Aronno Wrote: Are the teeth of god layer system layer as same as dual layer teeth? In fact,are they long last?

Yes, they are as resistant.
Can I find a list of the most meta parts for burst and metal anywhere?
(Mar. 28, 2017  8:21 PM)Shadowgohan Wrote: is counter striker a good bey

Counter as a defense wheel is generally outclassed by the heavier, smoother alternatives such as Basalt (Twisted) and Striker is a pretty light wheel and doesn't provide any major benefits, it wouldn't have a high success rate.

I mean, the name is worth it if you don't mind half the population calling it "counter unicorno"
(Mar. 28, 2017  8:20 PM)Keïvin Wrote: Can I find a list of the most meta parts for burst and metal anywhere?

I'm sure there was a thread here with all the parts.
(Mar. 28, 2017  7:49 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Odin used to be banned, but not anymore. Odin Heavy Defense used the be the most overpowered defense/stamina combo in Burst, and there wasn't any counters to it at the time. There are no other parts that have been banned yet.

(Mar. 28, 2017  7:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are no banned parts. You simply cannot combine Layers and Drivers between Hasbro and the other companies though, since the different locking system creates issues.

Thanks. What can beat Odin Heavy Defense?