Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is there a tutorial or a way i can change the language on the japanese burst app? Bc ive not got a bey logger yet or the app anymore bc i couldnt figure it out.
@[TrainPaint] The B-50 wide stadium would be the largest
(Feb. 27, 2017  5:29 AM)TrainPaint Wrote: so the b-09 stadium would be bigger, im looking for the biggest beyblade burst stadium to get

The MFB Wide Square Beystadium and B-50 Burst BeyStadium Wide Type are both larger than the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type, but they are less fair.

(Feb. 27, 2017  5:48 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Is there a tutorial or a way i can change the language on the japanese burst app? Bc ive not got a bey logger yet or the app anymore bc i couldnt figure it out.

No, the Japanese app doesn't have any language settings. If you go to the website, though, you can use Google Translate to figure out where the buttons lead generally. The website interface is basically identical to the app's.
(Feb. 27, 2017  6:02 AM)Angry Face Wrote: The MFB Wide Square Beystadium and B-50 Burst BeyStadium Wide Type are both larger than the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type, but they are less fair.

No, the Japanese app doesn't have any language settings. If you go to the website, though, you can use Google Translate to figure out where the buttons lead generally. The website interface is basically identical to the app's.

so which stadium would be the largest circle stadium
(Feb. 27, 2017  6:04 AM)TrainPaint Wrote: so which stadium would be the largest circle stadium

You'd be best off with the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type.
(Feb. 27, 2017  6:02 AM)Angry Face Wrote: The MFB Wide Square Beystadium and B-50 Burst BeyStadium Wide Type are both larger than the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type, but they are less fair.

Ah. Guess ill bave to do that next time i have wifi with my laptop then
is there any reported break of the purple V2
(Feb. 27, 2017  6:32 AM)Aronno Wrote: is there any reported break of the purple V2

none that i recall it was only the first mold that broke, and only a few of the second mold
Is legal to swaplayer parts between different colour ones? (example: swaping parts of two X2)
(Feb. 28, 2017  4:34 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is legal to swaplayer parts between different colour ones? (example: swaping parts of two X2)

Yes, it is legal to switch layers of different colors so long as the other is the same as the other.
But, you cannot unscrew the layer and switch it for another color or else it'll be illegal for tournament use.
Are there any upcoming tournaments near Newbury Park or Thousand Oaks, California? (Probably not, it's suburban, but still)
(Feb. 27, 2017  5:48 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Is there a tutorial or a way i can change the language on the japanese burst app? Bc ive not got a bey logger yet or the app anymore bc i couldnt figure it out.

Sadly, no.
The app is only available on a Japanese Apple ID (If you have an IOS Device) If you have one, get the WBBA App! Then it should work. (It's in Japanese though)
(Feb. 28, 2017  6:31 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Are there any upcoming tournaments near Newbury Park or Thousand Oaks, California? (Probably not, it's suburban, but still)

Not unless you see one in the Upcoming Events box on the home page. If you want to get something going in your area, though, check the California topic in the North America subforum of the WBO Communities forum to see if there is any interest near you.
is there bladers for hire? like chris was at first
(Feb. 28, 2017  7:27 AM)Shu_kurenai Wrote: is there bladers for hire? like chris was at first

lol what? No, that doesn't exist in real life.
(Feb. 28, 2017  7:27 AM)Shu_kurenai Wrote: is there bladers for hire? like chris was at first

Yh if u wanna u can hire me to beybattle for like £10 an hour lol.
Best Odin Combos? Preferably not attack!
(Feb. 28, 2017  4:36 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Best Odin Combos? Preferably not attack!

Definitely not Attack with Odin. Odin Heavy Defense and perhaps with Revole is the best.
(Feb. 28, 2017  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Definitely not Attack with Odin. Odin Heavy Defense and perhaps with Revole is the best.

Perfect! Was thinking Revolve too, thanks for the help?
Can anyone tell me how can we give our stadiums the tatooted look like Zankye or like WBO's Limited Edition BB-10?
Anyone have some good combos for the new Acid Anubis? I'm going to try AAGD
(Feb. 28, 2017  7:59 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Anyone have some good combos for the new Acid Anubis? I'm going to try AAGD

It looks like nobody owns it yet, so it is impossible to tell what works well with it.
(Feb. 28, 2017  8:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks like obody owns it yet, so it is impossible to tell what works well with it.

My girlfriend is getting it in tomorrow, I expect it to be very similar to Kaiser Kerbeus
(Feb. 28, 2017  8:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks like obody owns it yet, so it is impossible to tell what works well with it.

Some people in Japan already own A2.Y.O like LeoBurst for example.

Can anyone please test Neptune Yell Defense? I think Yell will maybe increse it's defense because it's so wide and it will maybe increase the LAD of Defense because it's so wide and round or is Revolve better in this case? This is only speculation because I neither own Neptune or Yell.
(Feb. 28, 2017  8:10 PM)TL14 Wrote: Some people in Japan already own A2.Y.O like LeoBurst for example.

Can anyone please test Neptune Yell Defense? I think Yell will maybe increse it's defense because it's so wide and it will maybe increase the LAD of Defense because it's so wide and round or is Revolve better in this case? This is only speculation because I neither own Neptune or Yell.

Well yes, but those in Japan rarely ever share full test results or even educated observations here.