Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 25, 2017  10:46 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:  there is no b-40 launcher grip from hasbro in burst

My bad, I mean if I buy a Hasbro launcher grip, will it work with a Takara TOMY Beylauncher
(Feb. 25, 2017  10:50 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: My bad, I mean if I buy a Hasbro launcher grip, will it work with a Takara TOMY Beylauncher

no 2 totally different launchers
(Feb. 25, 2017  10:52 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: no 2 totally different launchers

Ok thanks
(Feb. 25, 2017  10:50 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: My bad, I mean if I buy a Hasbro launcher grip, will it work with a Takara TOMY Beylauncher
If you're talking about these: http://www.toydorks.com/pimages/beyblades/bbey_19.jpg

Yes, those are compatible with Takara Tomy launchers.

Edit: What grips are you referring to again? Burst ones?
(Feb. 25, 2017  10:52 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: no 2 totally different launchers
Launchers? The TT launchers do fit into the Hasbro grips. (the one I listed above)
(Feb. 25, 2017  11:02 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: If you're talking about these: http://www.toydorks.com/pimages/beyblades/bbey_19.jpg

Yes, those are compatible with Takara Tomy launchers.

Edit: What grips are you referring to again? Burst ones?

Yes for Burst
(Feb. 25, 2017  11:21 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: Yes for Burst

Accessories from different generations will not be compatible with eachother, the same goes for the bey's themselves. Also, there are so far no Hasbro accessories or launchers that can be added onto or used with Takara Tomy accessories (Like a weight damper)
Anyone know how to clean the Burst stadium cover?
(Feb. 26, 2017  12:16 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Anyone know how to clean the Burst stadium cover?

You can buff out the marks with a tennis ball.
can you connect the beylogger to the website because I cant get the app?
(Feb. 26, 2017  3:54 AM)Shu_kurenai Wrote: can you connect the beylogger to the website because I cant get the app?
This isn't possible. You can create an account but to pass info from the BeyLogger via the port to a PC or Mac, this isn't possible. You don't have a tablet or phone?
(Feb. 26, 2017  4:05 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: This isn't possible. You can create an account but to pass info from the BeyLogger via the port to a PC or Mac, this isn't possible. You don't have a tablet or phone?

i have a phone but its not compatible with the app
(Feb. 26, 2017  4:08 AM)Shu_kurenai Wrote: i have a phone but its not compatible with the app
Ah, that sucks. You can't use your parents' phones or?
(Feb. 26, 2017  4:10 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Ah, that sucks. You can't use your parents' phones or?

my mom has the Samsung galaxy s6 edge is it the same as the s6 the s6 is compatible
(Feb. 26, 2017  4:15 AM)Shu_kurenai Wrote: my mom has the Samsung galaxy s6 edge is it the same as the s6 the s6 is compatible
Yes, I believe that's compatible. Try installing the app on there if you can.
(Feb. 26, 2017  4:18 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Yes, I believe that's compatible. Try installing the app on there if you can.

ok thanks for the help
(Feb. 26, 2017  4:20 AM)Shu_kurenai Wrote: ok thanks for the help

or install bluestacks on your computer to upload the points. it might work
This is one of those "shower thoughts " I had (not in the shower but rather I was tinkering with the new burst beys I got"

What is the longest spin time of any beyblade? Like who holds the record?
(Feb. 26, 2017  12:14 PM)Clonetos Wrote: This is one of those "shower thoughts " I had (not in the shower but rather I was tinkering with the new burst beys I got"

What is the longest spin time of any beyblade? Like who holds the record?

For MFB, the record holding Beyblade is definitely some form of Phantom ______ B : D. Phantom and B : D have probably the best solo spin time in MFB (possibly contested by a very good mold of Duo). Stock Phantom Orion can spin for greater than 7:30 if the B : D is good; personally I once had a Phantom Orion which logged a time of 7:36, but I know there are longer spinning molds out there.

Spin times in Burst are much shorter than in MFB; barring any kind of electronic-powered Beyblade, I don't know whether there's any Beyblades from earlier generations that can top that. Someone more well versed in Plastics could probably answer that.
How does Hasbro's Odax perform? Is it as good as Takartomy's single layer Odin?
(Feb. 26, 2017  4:53 PM)Leokan Wrote: How does Hasbro's Odax perform? Is it as good as Takartomy's single layer Odin?

No: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...Discussion
If anyone has the dimensions for the b-33 takara tomy beyblade stadium, it would be very appreciated, especially if they have the diameter of the inner circle, im thinking of buying one
(Feb. 27, 2017  4:38 AM)TrainPaint Wrote: If anyone has the dimensions for the b-33 takara tomy beyblade stadium, it would be very appreciated, especially if they have the diameter of the inner circle, im thinking of buying one

Inner circle is about 9 7/8 inches and about 12 7/8 inches for whole stadium
(Feb. 27, 2017  5:18 AM)mleunc Wrote: Inner circle is about 9 7/8 inches and about 12 7/8 inches for whole stadium

so the b-09 stadium would be bigger, im looking for the biggest beyblade burst stadium to get