Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 17, 2017  5:31 AM)TwitchK9 Wrote: This seems like a silly question, but how far worn can rubber tips/drivers be before they become illegal for tournament use? Or is it just an issue of having legitimate parts?

Well, the shape should still be similar to what it was meant to be originally, e.g. RS does not turn into a ball or, worse, a flat tip. However, as long as a part was worn down naturally, I think the rules cover that there could be one milimetre left to a Rubber Flat Bottom and it would still be legal?
how can i post pics in my threads(I know its a really stupid question but im new and i cant figure it out)and one more thingh are the og beyblades burst versions rare?
Then why L2 sucks in hard launch?Is it for the teeth?
(Feb. 17, 2017  5:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, the shape should still be similar to what it was meant to be originally, e.g. RS does not turn into a ball or, worse, a flat tip. However, as long as a part was worn down naturally, I think the rules cover that there could be one milimetre left to a Rubber Flat Bottom and it would still be legal?

Okay. I should have been more specific with my question haha. I was specifically talking about the burst series of tips?
(Feb. 17, 2017  7:54 AM)Aditya17 Wrote: how can i post pics in my threads(I know its a really stupid question but im new and i cant figure it out)and one more thingh are the og beyblades burst versions rare?

So what you do is when making a post hit the white triangle next to the post reply button then hit the preview post button now at the top under the thread's name your posting in look at the 4th section and tap on the second icon there and paste your direct link of the image.
(Feb. 17, 2017  9:21 AM)Aronno Wrote: Then why L2  sucks in hard launch?Is it for the teeth?

Because it's harder to control in a hard launch
(Feb. 17, 2017  7:43 AM)Aronno Wrote: Is L2 a top tier attack layer?

L2 seems to be the best layer so far for traditional attack but it's not necessarily a top tier attack layer because it does not produce many bursts.
Which bey should I buy?Give me suggestion please.I am really confused.I want to buy a good attack type beyblade.So which bey should I buy?
Is there a Left-Spin ripcord launcher for Burst yet?
I could be wrong, but from what I've seen the only left spin launcher is the string launcher that comes with Lost Longinus.
(Feb. 17, 2017  1:49 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: L2 seems to be the best layer so far for traditional attack but it's not necessarily a top tier attack layer because it does not produce many bursts.

That is really untrue though. Bursts can be quite frequent. I would say that Lost Longinus [...] Hold produces a fair amount of all three types of wins.
How do i use the sword launcher to its above and beyond?
(Feb. 17, 2017  3:11 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Is there a Left-Spin ripcord launcher for Burst yet?

No, only the Left BeyLauncher that comes with Lost Longinus.
(Feb. 17, 2017  2:43 PM)Aronno Wrote: Which bey should I buy?Give me suggestion please.I am really confused.I want to buy a good attack type beyblade.So which bey should I buy?

Do you mean in Burst? You could use either the Purchase Consultation topic or the What to Buy in Burst to be Competitive thread, which already gives you a list.

(Feb. 17, 2017  3:50 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: How do i use the sword launcher to its above and beyond?

It works very well naturally. Just pull as strongly and fast as you can and make sure that the winder has the side with the longest row of teeth facing towards the grip's internal gear.
(Feb. 17, 2017  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you mean in Burst? You could use either the Purchase Consultation topic or the What to Buy in Burst to be Competitive thread, which already gives you a list.

It works very well naturally. Just pull as strongly and fast as you can and make sure that the winder has the side with the longest row of teeth facing towards the grip's internal gear.
Thanks, Kai! I'm getting mine in 58 minutes
EDIT: Just got mine, and i was wondering if the plastic surrounding the rubber on impact could wear away, making it have more attack and speed
(Feb. 17, 2017  5:33 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Thanks, Kai! I'm getting mine in 58 minutes
EDIT: Just got mine, and i was wondering if the plastic surrounding the rubber on impact could wear away, making it have more attack and speed

No the plastic annoy wear away
Anyone know who tall the walls on a BB-10 are?
(Feb. 18, 2017  12:55 AM)mj9 Wrote: No the plastic annoy wear away

What
how can you fix a blitz striker's facebolt? a thread broke off, and i want to know how to fix it!
(Feb. 18, 2017  3:10 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: how can you fix a blitz striker's facebolt? a thread broke off, and i want to know how to fix it!

A repaired broken part would not be legal for tournament play, but there's no fix for a broken Facebolt anyway except to completely replace it.
(Feb. 18, 2017  2:42 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: What

The plastic won't wear away
can you make a custom bey for a tournament? i am thinking of combining blitz striker and cosmic pegasis to make the ultimate bey for battle!
(Feb. 18, 2017  4:41 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: can you make a custom bey for a tournament? i am thinking of combining blitz striker and cosmic pegasis to make the ultimate bey for battle!

I'm pretty sure you can switch parts from both beys but I don't think you're allowed to combine the metal parts in a way that is unatural. So, if you're just swapping parts then it's fine
(Feb. 18, 2017  4:54 AM)Mage Wrote: I'm pretty sure you can switch parts from both beys but I don't think you're allowed to combine the metal parts in a way that is unatural. So, if you're just swapping parts then it's fine

thanks!
Can I tape a broken beylauncher handle for tourney use. It doestvgive better grip, it just keeps it together