Ask a question, get an answer! #2

This thread is for questions solely about Beyblade. You would be best served looking for tournaments in the European community subforum: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Europe

And please refrain from making one word posts and double posting in the future; you can always edit your previous post.
help my wb tip is more agressive than a hole flat!
(Jan. 31, 2017  3:29 PM)deeznutz Wrote: help my wb tip is more agressive than a hole  flat!

I believe that you already received many answers on that subject. It sounds like you have worn it out too much, rendering it flat, so there is nothing you can do with it.
Why does Weak-Launching work? I've been confused about that for a while.
(Jan. 31, 2017  3:35 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Why does Weak-Launching work? I've been confused about that for a while.

For battles against the same spin direction, honestly it sounds too risky for me, although I suppose that a Beyblade launched with less velocity is less vulnerable to being burst, at least, plus it helps keep the Beyblade non aggressive, if that is what you wanted. However, that technique works best with different spin directions : Lost Longinus, in Burst's example, is able to steal some velocity from the opponent even if it is horrible at spin-stealing as a Stamina/immobile type. And somehow, that variation in spin velocity regularly makes the opponent burst. At the very least, the battle will end up tied, hopefully.
I have 2 questions
1.does the Fusion metal wheel have any attack potential/power
2.why is lynx under used
(Jan. 31, 2017  7:25 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I have 2 questions
1.does the Fusion metal wheel have any attack potential/power
2.why is lynx under used

I'm no expert but I'd say the fusion wheel with its metal bit on top probably provides some sort of counter smash while the rubber kinda absorbs attacks. I gotta say fusion hades was probably my favourite beyblades design from 4D.

Not sure about lynx I guess there's just better wheels that probably outclass the beat wheel in its department. That's the fascinating thing about beyblades. Just when we think we got the best combo along comes a better one. Beyvolution.
Not super sure about first question. I never tried it on a aggressive bottom or with any other setup then Hades AD145WD at all. But it's metal part seems to have some upper smash attack? I will try to test it and post result in random though threaf

About 2nd. Because firstly Lynx is rare. Secondly there are much cheaper and better options on everything it can be used. Lynx as far as I know, works only on Beat and Vulcan which aren't much (or at all even in LTD) uses wheel in these days + even those people use Geminis because it's upper attack
Fusion was tested years ago, but it was outclassed by Death, Duo, and Phantom in terms of Stamina and Defense. It also has no decent Attack uses.

Lynx, however, is a great Clear Wheel for Beat and Vulcan, especially in Limited where those Metal Wheels are competitive for Attack. Far better than Gemios, as Gemios slightly extends beyond those Metal Wheels' contact points and dampens their blows, while Lynx does not. Thanks to Sonokong's Beat Lynx release and Hasbro's many recolors, it's also not that rare at all.

The most likely reason you don't see Lynx used very often is because its competitive applications are really limited to just Beat and Vulcan, which only show up in Limited Format tournaments, and there are fewer of those hosted nowadays with Burst around. Additionally, there are many competitively viable Attack setups in Limited, which makes the ocurrences of Beat and Vulcan reduced further.
So do you always get the new beyblades or not
(Jan. 31, 2017  9:08 PM)Horusoodblader Wrote: So do you always get the new beyblades or not

If you're into complete collections yeah, if you're into only Top-Tier parts then wait until reviews and tests are done.
I'm getting back into beyblades after years, and I feel like a complete idiot having to ask this, but it seems like almost every time I try to launch my beyblades they just fall right off the launcher, I can get it to work some of the time, but not usually, anyone have any Idea what I'm doing wrong?
(Jan. 31, 2017  10:20 PM)jameschaos Wrote: I'm getting back into beyblades after years, and I feel like a complete idiot having to ask this, but it seems like almost every time I try to launch my beyblades they just fall right off the launcher, I can get it to work some of the time, but not usually, anyone have any Idea what I'm doing wrong?

My guess that you're not twisting the bey onto the launcher
(Jan. 31, 2017  10:29 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: My guess that you're not twisting the bey onto the launcher

Also note that, twisting prongs (thing that holds beyblade) till they click can make your launcher's gears wear or get damaged. So when attaching try turning bey bey little bit till it doesn't fall but make sure not to apply too much force
Anyone know how to clean a Burst stadium cover?
(Jan. 31, 2017  8:29 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Fusion was tested years ago, but it was outclassed by Death, Duo, and Phantom in terms of Stamina and Defense. It also has no decent Attack uses.

Lynx, however, is a great Clear Wheel for Beat and Vulcan, especially in Limited where those Metal Wheels are competitive for Attack. Far better than Gemios, as Gemios slightly extends beyond those Metal Wheels' contact points and dampens their blows, while Lynx does not. Thanks to Sonokong's Beat Lynx release and Hasbro's many recolors, it's also not that rare at all.

The most likely reason you don't see Lynx used very often is because its competitive applications are really limited to just Beat and Vulcan, which only show up in Limited Format tournaments, and there are fewer of those hosted nowadays with Burst around. Additionally, there are many competitively viable Attack setups in Limited, which makes the ocurrences of Beat and Vulcan reduced further.

Personally I heard the lynx clear wheel is quite fragile. Maybe that's why it doesn't see use. Personally the Orion clear wheel is a good one in my opinion. Beys feel more balanced with the Orion clear wheel, no idea why.
thanks for the help guys twisting helps a bit, but it still falls off part way through the launch as I start pulling the cord (before it has any real spin whatsoever.

Edit: I've had success with some (not all) of my beyblades holding them on an angle as I launch.

oh and I'm aware I'm probably being an idiot just can't figure out how I'm being an idiot.
Hey all, i have 2 questions and if anyine can answer them that would be great, 1) do the takura tomy launchers work with hasbro it may be a dumb question but im not sure.
2)will hasbro release the same bays as TT likke the gen 1 remakes etc.
Thanks if you can answer
1. I'm pretty sure they do.
2. No news yet.

Smile
Launchers are definitely compatible with Beys of the same spin across brands, but as Oi Shinji already said, we have no idea if Hasbro will release the classic remakes.
(Feb. 01, 2017  12:55 PM)ThatOneWeeb Wrote: Hey all, i have 2 questions and if anyine can answer them that would be great, 1) do the takura tomy launchers work with hasbro it may be a dumb question but im not sure.
2)will hasbro release the same bays as TT likke the gen 1 remakes etc.
Thanks if you can answer

Yes, within the same generation (Burst-Burst, for instance), launchers are always compatible. 

We have no information at the moment indicating that Hasbro plans to release the S-series remakes.
Which one of the D2 layers that come with RBV4 is better for competitive use? And is Gyro any good?
(Feb. 01, 2017  5:57 PM)Leokan Wrote: Which one of the D2 layers that come with RBV4 is better for competitive use? And is Gyro any good?

Well both D2s are good but I would say Blue one.

As it has Orbit which goes better with D2. It's almost top-tier. Just add a good disk like Spread/Heavy/Knuckle/Gravity and you are good to go. But there are chances those 2 can get banned so make sure to keep it in mind due to there stickiness

Gyro I would say is decent. But I prefer Revolve over it