Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 27, 2017  11:58 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Is oiling burst launcher is legal?

I found adding little WD40 to my Burst Light Launcher made it much smoother and easier to use compared to non-oiled one

Adding any kind of lubricant on your launcher or your Beyblade is strictly prohibited by the rules.
(Jan. 27, 2017  9:03 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Adding any kind of lubricant on your launcher or your Beyblade is strictly prohibited by the rules.

oh I see. But I remember reading lubricating launchers is legal somewhere (?)
Yeah, it was in the rulebook for some reason. I've talked about it with @[Kai-V] not so long ago and I think they removed it ?
What is the difference between the dual system and the regular burst beyblades? Does i come in 4 parts instead of 3 or something?
(Jan. 30, 2017  1:45 AM)Clonetos Wrote: What is the difference between the dual system and the regular burst beyblades? Does i come in 4 parts instead of 3 or something?

The Dual Layers have the color plastic as contact points instead of it being covered by the clear plastic. And it's still three pieces.
(Jan. 30, 2017  1:47 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The Dual Layers have the color plastic as contact points instead of it being covered by the clear plastic. And it's still three pieces.

Mind showing an example? Sorry just new to the burst system, so used to metal fight
(Jan. 30, 2017  1:51 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Mind showing an example? Sorry just new to the burst system, so used to metal fight

[Image: latest?cb=20150828221935][Image: latest?cb=20160323205214]
So if you look at Valkyire(one on the left) you'll notice that it has clear plastic surrounding itself while Victory Valkyire(one on the right) has Plastic sticking out of the clear plastic.
Tell me the link if it's not the right place to the following question. I would appreciate if somebody could tell me the best LANCHER and GRIP for beyblade burst. Thankyou
(Jan. 30, 2017  6:03 AM)Tarzan Wrote: Tell me the link if it's not the right place to the following question. I would appreciate if somebody could tell me the best LANCHER and GRIP for beyblade burst. Thankyou

The best launcher is the sword launcher as long as it doesn't jam or skip. The best grip there is only one type of grip out but there are multiple accessories that you can put on th grip however they aren't seen as a necessity alternative,y you can use the beylogger as a grip

P.s the sword launcher can only attack to the beylogger as it has no attachment for a grip
I have a dilemma, I have some hasbro mfb boys that have colored wheels

Bakushin susanoo black (non exclusive)
Poison giraffe (purple)

Metro l drago light blue

Inferno gemios black

Galaxy pegasus (got another one I do use but putting it on the list for extra measure

Gravity perseus

Rock giraffe red and blue

Now logically I should be able to play with them but a part of me is afraid it'll devalue them....but I'm super curious about how they would do so....any suggestions?
Well we already know all about how they perform, so you do not necessarily have to sacrifice them. Because yes, if you want to sell them later on, it would definitely affect their value.
Guys I'd like to ask what the best middleman service is which are both reliable and cheap + fast shipping for ordering from Japan. I know a few e.g. Moj, buyee, zenmarket etc. Which one is best?
(Jan. 30, 2017  9:25 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: What is Takara Tomy e mail?

http://tomy.com/contact

(Jan. 30, 2017  10:43 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Guys I'd like to ask what the best middleman service is which are both reliable and cheap + fast shipping for ordering from Japan. I know a few e.g. Moj, buyee, zenmarket etc. Which one is best?

I've only used ZenMarket, but my experience with them has been good. I started using them again this week after about 8 months, and the overall user experience from customer service to bidding on YJA to fund deposits seems to have gotten faster since.
Hope this fits in the Guidelines, but What TT Burst Beyblade do you guys consider to be the best starter Bey to buy, since I have no TT ones? I'm trying to figure out which one would be the best first bought
(Jan. 31, 2017  12:50 AM)Bladeofjustice Wrote: Hope this fits in the Guidelines, but What TT Burst Beyblade do you guys consider to be the best starter Bey to buy, since I have no TT ones? I'm trying to figure out which one would be the best first bought

Xcalibur is best out of the box for attack.
Valkyrie Wing Accel or Xcalibur Force Xtreme straight out of the box are decent, but this is more of a question for the Purchase Consultation thread.
Is there any significant difference in L-drago Destory and L-drago Guardian? Or both can be used in similar combos?
(Jan. 31, 2017  5:14 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Is there any significant difference in L-drago Destory and L-drago Guardian? Or both can be used in similar combos?

The only big differenceis the track and tip
otherwise the metal and PC frame are almost the same (L-dragon guardian's metal/fusion wheel is just a tad bit different
(Jan. 31, 2017  5:14 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Is there any significant difference in L-drago Destory and L-drago Guardian? Or both can be used in similar combos?

L drago guardian is basically a less agressive ldrago destroy
So i was doing some reading trying to educate myself a bit on the new Burst beyblades, and i came across the term "teeth" several times. Ive looked inside several of my hasbro layers and i fail to see whatbwas mentioned. Maybe im just blind. Help?
How do you find out if you win in Zaynke's giveaways
Teeth are the thing that join the layers in takara tomy beys. In hasbro it just slides into place
(Jan. 31, 2017  8:52 AM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: How do you find out if you win in Zaynke's giveaways

He will post a video announcing the winners