Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Anyone notice that the teeth of beast behemoth exactly same as original Valkyrie.In fact B2's teeth is not fat.Is that mean B2's teeth will wear down like original Valkyrie?
(Jan. 08, 2017  9:13 AM)Aronno Wrote: Anyone notice that the teeth of beast behemoth exactly same as original Valkyrie.In fact B2's teeth is not fat.Is that mean B2's teeth will wear down like original Valkyrie?

B2's teeth aren't same. It has stronger teeth Smile
I know B2 has strong teeth that very difficult to burst.but the teeth is very sharp not fat,which is a bad thing
(Jan. 08, 2017  7:17 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: If there was a beyblade burst design that you can make out of your imagination that is based on any mythology creature, what would it be? Like for example, Corrupted Cyclopes, Carnivorous Chimera, Harsh Hydra, etc.

I'd make Heavy Hydra.Q.D
Let's keep this to questions about Beyblades that exist Wink
Does spining left rotation bey (ldrago) in a right rotation makes it much prone to damage??
(Jan. 08, 2017  5:42 PM)maxtwo Wrote: Does spining left rotation bey (ldrago) in a right rotation makes it much prone to damage??

No it loses more
Hello everyone, this is my first post here!
I just got my first Beyblade a few days ago and have been playing with my little brother and we notice he has Roktovor R2 And the tip (TS05) seems to make it actually leave the Triangle Hasbro Stadium incredibly easily. I was wondering if it was because:
1: He used it a lot on metal and concrete surfaces so the tip is scuffed significantly
2: the bowl and rim of the Hasbro Stadium is too low.
3: Some combination of the above.

Reason I ask is because as a result the Bey ends up jumping out of the stadium on it's own with no effort from the opposing bey, and part 2 is there a place to get just the TS05/Gravity Tip?
Thanks in advance and I Look forward to Beyblading for a long time to come ^-^

EDIT: Upon some research I noticed that new ones had a point on the tip and ours was ground flat from using it on rough surfaces so that explains the loss of stamina so no we're just looking for a replacement.
(Jan. 08, 2017  11:00 PM)Outpost67 Wrote: Hello everyone, this is my first post here!
I just got my first Beyblade a few days ago and have been playing with my little brother and we notice he has Roktovor R2 And the tip (TS05) seems to make it actually leave the Triangle Hasbro Stadium incredibly easily. I was wondering if it was because:
1: He used it a lot on metal and concrete surfaces so the tip is scuffed significantly
2: the bowl and rim of the Hasbro Stadium is too low.
3: Some combination of the above.

Reason I ask is because as a result the Bey ends up jumping out of the stadium on it's own with no effort from the opposing bey, and part 2 is there a place to get just the TS05/Gravity Tip?
Thanks in advance and I Look forward to Beyblading for a long time to come ^-^

You could be possibly launching too hard, otherwise I have no clue. There is currently no way to get a TS05 (called revolve, actually) seperately.
(Jan. 08, 2017  11:07 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: You could be possibly launching too hard, otherwise I have no clue. There is currently no way to get a TS05 (called revolve, actually) seperately.

Alright, well thank you, gonna have to get a replacement then.
What are the bhest parts to get for defense in burst right now? I have Wyvern Armed Massive and 2 Heavys but thats it.
(Jan. 09, 2017  5:29 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What are the bhest parts to get for defense in burst right now?  I have Wyvern Armed Massive and 2 Heavys but thats it.

K2 gravity orbit is probably one of the best right now
(Jan. 09, 2017  5:29 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What are the bhest parts to get for defense in burst right now?  I have Wyvern Armed Massive and 2 Heavys but thats it.

Suggestions would be Orbit, Gravity, Defense, Kaiser Kerbeus, and Polish if you can get it.

Orbit - Wild Wyvern or the upcoming A2
Gravity - Rising Ragnarok or Yeager Yggdrasil
Defense - Spriggan Heavy Defense, Kerbeus, Unicorn
Neptune is other choice for defence in burst :) Gravity disc and Revolve and Orbit driver. Also I saw 1234beyblade saying ßite is also nice driver for defence :)
(Jan. 09, 2017  5:37 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: N2 or just Neptune?

Neptune only. N2 is pretty unbalanced layer.
(Jan. 09, 2017  5:37 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: N2 or just Neptune?

Just Neptune. N2 is too 'wavy'
Thx. Think I'll wait for A2 to come out. Where I get them from, W2 is backordered so yea.. J2 looks sick tho
Dark DeathScyther has good Defense, too. I wouldn't say Neptune is the best for Defense, and I actually prefer D2 over it.
If you combine Wyvern with Gravity and Orbit/Revolve it will be pretty strong defence type

like Hato said D2 is great for defence too (in my experince it did far better then Neptune)

I would say D2G/KO/S is pretty great defence/stamina hybrid
Is it worth it to invest in Hasbro Beyblade Burst? It feels so strange because i'd also have to invest in Japanese Beyblades as well.
Would it be worth it if i just buy B-57 with a complete V2 and N2 but only the Chaos Layer?
(Jan. 09, 2017  10:48 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Would it be worth it if i just buy B-57 with a complete V2 and N2 but only the Chaos Layer?

It kinda depends on price, V2 is a great layer to have, oval + quake can be good is you have Xcalibur, and N2 has Trans which is surprisingly good.
All in all it really depends on how much it is
(Jan. 09, 2017  11:16 PM)Mage Wrote: It kinda depends on price, V2 is a great layer to have, oval + quake can be good is you have Xcalibur, and N2 has Trans which is surprisingly good.
All in all it really depends on how much it is

It's $23 usd and the only reason I'm buying it is for Trans, V2 and Chaos