Ask a question, get an answer! #2

That black tip after WA130 is WSF I think.
Oh, thanks Jinbee, just confirmed it on Google. It is WSF Smile
What do I need to do to have a battle against someone? (A battle that can be recorder on my profile on this page)?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/302092516259
Which Bey is that?
(Oct. 04, 2016  1:49 PM)Daman Wrote: http://m.ebay.com/itm/302092516259
Which Bey is that?
The Beyblade is Fang Fenrir Boost Jaggy And its the part of the the B-62 Dual Cyclone BeyStadium DX Set which is going to release in this Month which is available in Pre order !
You can read more about that Stadium here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-62-Du...ium-DX-Set
(Oct. 04, 2016  1:28 PM)Afuri Wrote: What do I need to do to have a battle against someone? (A battle that can be recorder on my profile on this page)?

You'll need to attend or host a official WBO-sanctioned tournament. After a tournament is done, results are processed (may take a week or more) and you'll have your BeyPoints, results, etc into your 'Battle Profile'. For tournaments in your area, check out 'WBO General'.
Only a tournament? Then no points for me, closest tournaments are like 400 km away Uncertain
(Oct. 04, 2016  2:59 PM)Afuri Wrote: Only a tournament? Then no points for me, closest tournaments are like 400 km away Uncertain

Yes. Well, if they are too far to attend, you might as well drum up at least 7 Bladers and host. That's what I'm doing. Smile
Or wait until someone hosts a tournament around or in your area.
(Oct. 04, 2016  4:35 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2016  2:59 PM)Afuri Wrote: Only a tournament? Then no points for me, closest tournaments are like 400 km away Uncertain

Yes. Well, if they are too far to attend, you might as well drum up at least 7 Bladers and host. That's what I'm doing. Smile

I know this is unbelievable, but I am the only blader in my country.
(Oct. 04, 2016  5:35 PM)Afuri Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2016  4:35 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

Where do you live?
(Oct. 04, 2016  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2016  5:35 PM)Afuri Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2016  4:35 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Yes. Well, if they are too far to attend, you might as well drum up at least 7 Bladers and host. That's what I'm doing. Smile

Where do you live?

Czech. You can find some people on the map, but they arent active anymore, since Hasbro stopped selling Beyblades here about 7 years ago.
(Oct. 04, 2016  5:43 PM)Afuri Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2016  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2016  5:35 PM)Afuri Wrote: I know this is unbelievable, but I am the only blader in my country.

Where do you live?

Czech. You can find some people on the map, but they arent active anymore, since Hasbro stopped selling Beyblades here about 7 years ago.

Actually, there is a surprising number of people pinned in Czech on the BeyMap. Have you tried sending them an email? Not a lot of people are active these days no matter the region, but our tournaments usually do well, so it might be worth asking those Bladers to come out of retirement, let them know that Beyblade is back with a new generation as Beyblade Burst, etc. Surely out of the twenty or more people on the BeyMap there, one or two could reply, and they might have friends who would be willing to play, and little by little you got yourself seven participants and it could be the beginning of something awesome.
(Oct. 04, 2016  5:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2016  5:43 PM)Afuri Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2016  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Where do you live?

Actually, there is a surprising number of people pinned in Czech on the BeyMap. Have you tried sending them an email? Not a lot of people are active these days no matter the region, but our tournaments usually do well, so it might be worth asking those Bladers to come out of retirement, let them know that Beyblade is back with a new generation as Beyblade Burst, etc. Surely out of the twenty or more people on the BeyMap there, one or two could reply, and they might have friends who would be willing to play, and little by little you got yourself seven participants and it could be the beginning of something awesome.

I tried to contact them all via email, Ive got answers, but... They told me things like they grew up from it etc. And yea, I found like 4 people who would like to play, but they dont have Beyblades anymore and you cant buy them here Uncertain
You emailed them all since yesterday and they already replied? That is quite fast.

Yo four people is awesome. Plus you, you already have five participants. Do you guys know that you can order online? Also, as long as one of you owns some Beyblades, you could have a tournament with borrowed ones. For most people around the world, right now they also cannot buy Beyblades in local stores, they are not sold there yet either, but that does not stop them from importing online and many events still get hosted.
(Oct. 04, 2016  6:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You emailed them all since yesterday and they already replied? That is quite fast.

Yo four people is awesome. Plus you, you already have five participants. Do you guys know that you can order online? Also, as long as one of you owns some Beyblades, you could have a tournament with borrowed ones. For most people around the world, right now they also cannot buy Beyblades in local stores, they are not sold there yet either, but that does not stop them from importing online and many events still get hosted.

In my country, you need a special kind of credit card to order international. And we dont know anyone who has that type of card. + We dont have enough people. And recruiting new people is not possible when they cant buy Beyblades. Trust me, I tried everything to revive the community in my country, but its really impossible.

And no, its not 2 days since they replied. This is a new account, I was here back in 2011, but I forgot everything, like name, pass, email etc.
From what I gathered from a Google search, you can still link a Paypal account to a bank account instead of needing a credit card in the Czech Republic. Wouldn't that work?

You guys almost have enough, you are litterally just two people away from having seven, which is the minimum. Grab a friend who is mildly interested, a cousin, a sibling - there you go, seven participants.

Anyway, at least keep contact with them because Beyblade Burst will be released in Europe in 2017.
(Oct. 04, 2016  6:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From what I gathered from a Google search, you can still link a Paypal account to a bank account instead of needing a credit card in the Czech Republic. Wouldn't that work?

You guys almost have enough, you are litterally just two people away from having seven, which is the minimum. Grab a friend who is mildly interested, a cousin, a sibling - there you go, seven participants.

Anyway, at least keep contact with them because Beyblade Burst will be released in Europe in 2017.

Yea, it will be released in the rest of the Europe, but not here. I already asked Czech part of Hasbro and they arent going to get them here because of low popularity.

Ok, so when I gather enough people, whats next? Do they need to be registered here? Or what are other conditions?
Well, they need accounts by the time the results get submitted (for the Beypoints, Credits and Faces), and while we would appreciate if they posted around the site, they are totally free to do nothing with their account either. The host can simply take note of their email address and their desired username, and they or we create their accounts afterwards.

If your tournament consists of only yourself and all the other people do not have accounts and are not interested in posting on the site, then we would simply appreciate if you could take a photograph of the whole group at the tournament just as proof that those people really exist hah. It can be shared privately with the Committee only, no need to make it public if someone does not want their picture to be uploaded publicly online.

Really weird that the Czech Republic would isolate itself so much in that regard...
(Oct. 04, 2016  7:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, they need accounts by the time the results get submitted (for the Beypoints, Credits and Faces), and while we would appreciate if they posted around the site, they are totally free to do nothing with their account either. The host can simply take note of their email address and their desired username, and they or we create their accounts afterwards.

If your tournament consists of only yourself and all the other people do not have accounts and are not interested in posting on the site, then we would simply appreciate if you could take a photograph of the whole group at the tournament just as proof that those people really exist hah. It can be shared privately with the Committee only, no need to make it public if someone does not want their picture to be uploaded publicly online.

Really weird that the Czech Republic would isolate itself so much in that regard...

Because everyone is more into Hasbro's NERF than Beyblade.
As if a company could only have one toyline...

In any case, I think there has to be a way to use Paypal with your bank account to order online, or you could request the special credit card, and you guys are really close to being able to host a tournament.
Does Michigan have a official beyblade team and how can one make one
(Oct. 04, 2016  11:59 PM)Lord. Kronos Wrote: Does Michigan have a official beyblade team and how can one make one

Well there are no official teams anywhere, but you can go in the WBO General - Teams section to create one for yoursel.
Which is cheapest way to get Blitz Striker?

Hasbro or TT. Any will work
(Oct. 05, 2016  2:41 AM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Which is cheapest way to get Blitz Striker?

Was there any Hyperblade Blitz? If not, then the only way is from that set, no?
(Oct. 05, 2016  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2016  2:41 AM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Which is cheapest way to get Blitz Striker?

Was there any Hyperblade Blitz? If not, then the only way is from that set, no?

Hyperblade was there too.

Infact strangly there was still 2 of them left in store near my house last year (for only $5 lol). That time i didnt got it as Blitz wasnt my most fev bey and I had 1 already. But now when it broke I really feel like I should have brought them