Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Its contact points are simply not as effective as the top-tier Attack Layers, from what I observed. Its teeth are alright, from what I remember.
(Sep. 29, 2016  9:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Its contact points are simply not as effective as the top-tier Attack Layers, from what I observed. Its teeth are alright, from what I remember.

Ok, Thanks. I wonder if Hasbro will strengthen or nerf it? I hope they don't pull an Odax on us again...
I was wondering if it is possible to make a mfb launcher into a burst launcher because the bey I want Kaiser Kerberos don't include one
Maybe through illegal modifications, but not without having first obtained a set of Burst launcher prongs, which come only with Burst Launchers.
And what is the most balaned layer outbof those four?
Which layer should i get ,which layer is strong?
And i also want long lasting bey.So which is better?
Storm spriggan. Holy horusood
Obelisk odin. Xeno xcalibur
Dark deathscyther

Oh and also kaiser kerbeus
(Sep. 30, 2016  6:29 AM)Aronno Wrote: And what is the most balaned layer outbof those four?

Probably Dark Deathscyther, at least. But its strength is not primarily Attack at all. The Dual Layer is top-tier though, unlike the other choices.

(Sep. 30, 2016  1:46 PM)Aronno Wrote: Which layer should i get ,which layer is strong?
And i also want long lasting bey.So which is better?
Storm spriggan. Holy horusood
Obelisk odin. Xeno xcalibur
Dark deathscyther

Oh and also kaiser kerbeus

If you want something "strong", I suspect that refers to power in attack, so again, my advice would be Obelisk Odin.

For the Dual Layer with the most stamina, it is definitely Dark Deathscyther.
But the obelisk odin is outclassed by many other layer.

You said that its contact point is not si strong

And is obelisk odin long lasting?Is its teeth long lasting?
(Sep. 30, 2016  3:19 PM)Aronno Wrote: But the obelisk odin is outclassed by many other layer.

You said that its contact point is not si strong

And is obelisk odin long lasting?Is its teeth long lasting?

But that would be the best from the options you have us. And yes, it's teeth are 'long lasting', and won't be wearing rapidly.

I would recommend D2 personally, as Dark DeathScyther Heavy Defense is top tier.
Which layer is the top tier in attack?(dual layer)
(Sep. 30, 2016  7:18 PM)Aronno Wrote: Which layer is the top tier in attack?(dual layer)

Victory Valkyrie comes to mind. :p
I know victory valkyrie is good for attack.But i am too afraid to buy it because if its not re inforced.
(Sep. 30, 2016  7:34 PM)Aronno Wrote: I know victory valkyrie is good for attack.But i am too afraid to buy it because if its not re inforced.

Obelisk Odin .T.X. might make you happy.
OK seriously the whole conversation with Aronno is one big loop now hah. Are we stuck in limbo...
LOL, oops, did not realize they were all from the same person. :')
(Sep. 30, 2016  7:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2016  7:34 PM)Aronno Wrote: I know victory valkyrie is good for attack.But i am too afraid to buy it because if its not re inforced.

Wait isnt Xcaliber is does same thing if not better but?
(Sep. 30, 2016  10:45 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2016  7:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Yeah, but it's getting tougher to find now, I think? I would definitely recommend it though.
(Sep. 30, 2016  10:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2016  10:45 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2016  7:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Obelisk Odin .T.X. might make you happy.

Yeah, but it's getting tougher to find now, I think? I would definitely recommend it though.

Oh got it.

BTW. Why TT is stopping to produce beyblade burst so soon? I mean look at MFB. I dunno if they were produced for longer period of time or no, but I surely know that they are still easily findable even after 6 years after its release. While our burst are getting rare even after few month of there release. Or there is any other reason they getting rarer to find compared to mfb?
Pre-anime releases are usually rarer because less of them are produced.
(Sep. 30, 2016  10:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pre-anime releases are usually rarer because less of them are produced.

Oh got it thanks a lot for reply Wink
And most products stop getting manufactured after a year or so.
Aries 125D. Tongue_out
(Oct. 01, 2016  12:24 AM)Daman Wrote: Aries 125D. Tongue_out

That is part of the "pre-anime" lineup though. I meant that even Beyblades like Rock Leone stopped getting actively produced a year or so after its release date.
(Sep. 29, 2016  3:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So both normal Dranzer MS and Dragoon MS? Then the latter is definitely worth more and it would be a bad trade for the owner of the Dragoon MS.

Dranzer MS is actually worth quite a lot NIB. And it's definitely rarer than Dragoon MS too for the Takara versions. But yeah since it's used Dragoon MS is worth more.
I hope they don't stop producing single layers entirely, as Valkyrie and Deathscyther are still pretty good.