Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 05, 2016  4:28 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Aww that really sucks, I looked too. Is there any other wheel that would be as effective? I.e Phantom or Burn? Also I would like to know the reasoning behind duo being the most effective. I just have a couple questions, thanks so much for helping.

What will spin longer, duo, phantom, burn or earth?
What has better balance out of the four above?

I am more concerned about spinning longer as I am playing in a Hasbro stadium which heavily favours long lasting beys. Thanks again?

im gonna budge in, Phantom can spin for around 8-10 minutes, Burn is in second because it can spin and keep going for 4-5 minutes. Earth is around 2-3 minutes which is Ok.... i dont know about duo but those 3 are pretty amazing, although phantoms can be a little tricky to find.

phantom has some awesome balance, earth is ok but burn is better, duo is a little wobbly but it will do.

Phantom Orion is what i would recommend.
(Sep. 05, 2016  4:40 AM)NeptuneGT Wrote: just wanting to find out, is this a sucker's deal? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huge-Vintage-BEY...SwknJXx-zD

of course that is!!

i would buy it if it was around $200 but thats not worth it. stages are around 40, there seems to be around 12 of each piece and i know people who sell 20 parts for 10 dollars. so lets see...

40 plus 80 makes - $120 dollars

Tl;dr its a ripoff.
(Sep. 05, 2016  4:36 AM)ThatOtakuGalaxy Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2016  4:28 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Aww that really sucks, I looked too. Is there any other wheel that would be as effective? I.e Phantom or Burn? Also I would like to know the reasoning behind duo being the most effective. I just have a couple questions, thanks so much for helping.

I am more concerned about spinning longer as I am playing in a Hasbro stadium which heavily favours long lasting beys. Thanks again?

im gonna budge in, Phantom can spin for around 8-10 minutes, Burn is in second because it can spin and keep going for 4-5 minutes. Earth is around 2-3 minutes which is Ok.... i dont know about duo but those 3 are pretty amazing, although phantoms can be a little tricky to find.

phantom has some awesome balance, earth is ok but burn is better, duo is a little wobbly but it will do.

I don't know of any Phantoms going for 8-10 minutes... 8 minutes is probably achievable with a very good B:D, but I don't think you'll ever see 10 minutes without modified parts and/or a modified launcher.

A very good Burn can probably reach 4:30, and Earth is usually just a little worse than Burn (probably 10-15s shorter on average). Duo is about as good as Phantom, or slightly worse. However, Duo is also much better at Defense and dealing with left-spin, so Duo sees much more use in tournaments because it's far less likely to be KOed.
(Sep. 05, 2016  5:05 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2016  4:36 AM)ThatOtakuGalaxy Wrote:

I don't know of any Phantoms going for 8-10 minutes... 8 minutes is probably achievable with a very good BGrin, but I don't think you'll ever see 10 minutes without modified parts and/or a modified launcher.

A very good Burn can probably reach 4:30, and Earth is usually just a little worse than Burn (probably 10-15s shorter on average). Duo is about as good as Phantom, or slightly worse. However, Duo is also much better at Defense and dealing with left-spin, so Duo sees much more use in tournaments because it's far less likely to be KOed.

ahhh thank you. im a bit new to beyblade so i still dont know alot. also 8-10 minutes is just what im saying. a friend gave me her old bey collection that had around 20 beys in it and my phantom can spin for 9:36 seconds.
That is really impressive O_O

The highest I've ever seen are in the 7:30-8:00 range, so yours must really be something special XD

And that just goes to show that parts do vary significantly from one to another; if you do ever have duplicates of the same part, it's definitely worthwhile to try out each one to find out which is the best. In general I'd recommend Duo over Phantom, but Duos are very difficult to get now, and B : D is an extremely powerful Stamina part, so ideally you should get both, if you can afford it.
Anyone else noticing that the Takara burst beyblades have a better performance than the hasbro ones? The Takara Victory Valkyrie seems to have a bit more stamina than the hasbro one with the same combination on as well as a better burst rate.
Hey everyone so the general idea I am getting is Phantom will spin slightly longer but duo has more potential in defensive matters. Please confirm! Also I have a Hasbro Spark effects Duo Uranus, will that work or would I be better of just to use Phantom.. Thanks!
(Sep. 05, 2016  6:16 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Hey everyone so the general idea I am getting is Phantom will spin slightly longer but duo has more potential in defensive matters. Please confirm! Also I have a Hasbro Spark effects Duo Uranus, will that work or would I be better of just to use Phantom.. Thanks!

Hasbro never released the full 4D Duo, just their hollowed-out version, which is nowhere near as good as the original. It does see some use in Limited format, but if you're playing without part restrictions then Takara Duo would be much better. And yes, Phantom has slightly better Stamina, but Duo mixes great Stamina with great Defense, so it's usually better overall.
Wow! thanks Cake o: sadly i cant afford it right now but maybe later
Thanks so much for the replies and help everyone this is truly awesome! One last thing performance wise, will the Hasbro or Takara Phantom fusion wheel work better? Thanks!
(Sep. 05, 2016  6:51 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Thanks so much for the replies and help everyone this is truly awesome! One last thing performance wise, will the Hasbro or Takara Phantom fusion wheel work better? Thanks!

Definitely TT Phantom. Smile If you can"t get that, then the Hyperblades of Phantom works as well.

(Sep. 05, 2016  6:51 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Thanks so much for the replies and help everyone this is truly awesome! One last thing performance wise, will the Hasbro or Takara Phantom fusion wheel work better? Thanks!

Here's the cheapest Orion I could find. Besides, megames is a very good seller. Smile
Takara Tomy Phantom Orion B : D
I cant believe the help I get on this page this is to cool thanks so much everyone! I have just been looking at the Phantom Fusion wheel and it looks like the weight would be really off centered because of the dip where it has the little face in the metal and isn't a evenly distributed fusion wheel a lot better for stamina? Or is Phantom still the best one?
(Sep. 05, 2016  7:05 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: I cant believe the help I get on this page this is to cool thanks so much everyone! I have just been looking at the Phantom Fusion wheel and it looks like the weight would be really off centered because of the dip where it has the little face in the metal and isn't a evenly distributed fusion wheel a lot better for stamina? Or is Phantom still the best one?

I'm so glad you liked it! Smile

Ah yes. It does dip. Now, remember that Phantom has two modes. In Attack, Phantom suffers from recoil from the jagged spikes from its Metal Wheel. Because of this, Stamina mode is highly recommended. All you gotta do is flip the Metal Wheel (where the face shows) and put the core into the bottom.
Arguably, Phantom is still one of the best, aside from Scythe and Hades and so far.
(Sep. 05, 2016  7:05 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: I cant believe the help I get on this page this is to cool thanks so much everyone! I have just been looking at the Phantom Fusion wheel and it looks like the weight would be really off centered because of the dip where it has the little face in the metal and isn't a evenly distributed fusion wheel a lot better for stamina? Or is Phantom still the best one?
There are two faces, one on each side, so it does balance out. The more important thing is that with its lightweight plastic Core, most of Phantom's weight is distributed far from the center, which makes it fantastic for Stamina. You see the same thing on Burn, but its central area is still metal and it isn't as heavy on the outside, so the effect is less strong.
Yes I am liking it very much! Would Scythe be a better option over Phantom? I don't like using hades alone because it is to light in my opinion.. thanks!
(Sep. 05, 2016  7:14 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Yes I am liking it very much! Would Scythe be a better option over Phantom? I don't like using hades alone because it is to light in my opinion.. thanks!

Personally, I would use Phantom over Scythe. And np!
(Sep. 05, 2016  7:14 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Yes I am liking it very much! Would Scythe be a better option over Phantom? I don't like using hades alone because it is to light in my opinion.. thanks!

Scythe's free-spinning gimmick is pretty interesting, and can make it better than Phantom in the right scenario. Usually Phantom is the better choice, but opponents that hit Scythe's free-spinning PC frame will lose a little bit of Stamina while barely hurting yours, so it can be quite useful on short combos. Oddly enough, it's actually used on a Defense combo for that reason: Scythe Uranus 85RS. The PC frame helps block attacks, and Scythe is very thin, round, and low, so it's hard to hit effectively. For pure Stamina, though, Phantom is usually the go-to, because it can out-spin pretty much anything else. It's often used with tips like MF to allow it to circle the Stadium and avoid contact with the opponent, allowing its superior solo spin time to win the battle.
That is very interesting... Wouldn't the B: D work really well with scythe? The whole bey would almost be spinning on its own! I might just have to buy both haha
(Sep. 05, 2016  7:26 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: That is very interesting... Wouldn't the B: D work really well with scythe? The whole bey would almost be spinning on its own! I might just have to buy both haha

Although B: D is a very good tip regardless, I think it would work much better with Phantom and other heavier Metal Wheels. And sure, not a bad choice. Those two Beys are great in terms of Stamina.
Ya now that I think of it ill just buy the phantom orion.. I have two other bearing drive tips at the moment that I have never used but no other phantom orion parts. I am also going to put on the cancer clear wheel and facebolt, with that being said what cancer clear wheel do you all think would look best? The original red, the blue or the brown? Thanks! I would love to buy both but he Canadian dollar is so weak right now ill just have to wait. (it costs 30% more!)
(Sep. 05, 2016  7:46 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Ya now that I think of it ill just buy the phantom orion.. I have two other bearing drive tips at the moment that I have never used but no other phantom orion parts. I am also going to put on the cancer clear wheel and facebolt. I would love to buy both but he Canadian dollar is so weak right now ill just have to wait. (it costs 30% more!)

Great choice. Smile Waiting isn't bad; I mean you'll get Scythe Kronos sooner or later. Smile Best of luck!
Besides Valkyrie and Deathscyther do any other layers experience teeth wear issues
(Sep. 05, 2016  8:54 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Besides Valkyrie and Deathscyther do any other layers experience teeth wear issues

Not really, although my amaterios has issues.
(Sep. 05, 2016  8:54 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Besides Valkyrie and Deathscyther do any other layers experience teeth wear issues

Minoboros but I think no one cares lol