Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Why does everyone use the sword launcher or regular launcher for burst, and not the string launcher? In MFB the string launcher was the go to thing.
(Sep. 04, 2016  11:48 PM)Stamina. Wrote: Why does everyone use the sword launcher or regular launcher for burst, and not the string launcher? In MFB the string launcher was the go to thing.

Not everyone uses it. Besides, the sword launcher and the long winder are actually pretty effective in terms of launch power. String launchers are still in use, heh. As for MFB, string launchers were of course widely used; at least not as much as for the other launchers.
(Sep. 04, 2016  11:48 PM)Stamina. Wrote: Why does everyone use the sword launcher or regular launcher for burst, and not the string launcher? In MFB the string launcher was the go to thing.

That's because they have this thing called the long winder for the light launcher which is better than the beylauncher.
(Sep. 05, 2016  12:00 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:

That's because they have this thing called the long winder for the light launcher which is better than the beylauncher.

IMO, light launchers are terrible.

To go into a bit more detail, it's because you can pull the winder and get more RPM compared to the BeyLauncher IIRC, which is because the Beys are lighter.
(Sep. 05, 2016  12:03 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

IMO, light launchers are terrible.

Have you tried one that's been part of a more recent release? They've improved a lot. With the long winder, it's great.
are there actual stadiums like there are in the anime? (i mean the stadiums they have that are around 5x5 feet big) ?
(Sep. 05, 2016  12:41 AM)ThatOtakuGalaxy Wrote: are there actual stadiums like there are in the anime? (i mean the stadiums they have that are around 5x5 feet big) ?

No they don't.
From what I recall hearing they tried it for the qualifying rounds of a plastics tournament at toys r us back in the day but it didn't work out amazingly well and hasn't been done since.

I would, however, like to see a standard size version of the Burst anime stadium with its carbon fibre hexagoned surface and EL wire rimmed tornado ridges that surround both the outer reaches and the central area. Most of all though, I like the look of a 4 sided MFB attack type.
(Sep. 05, 2016  12:41 AM)ThatOtakuGalaxy Wrote: are there actual stadiums like there are in the anime? (i mean the stadiums they have that are around 5x5 feet big) ?

Oh pssh, I wish. I mean, if there were, we would need bigger Beyblades lmao.

(Sep. 05, 2016  12:56 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: From what I recall hearing they tried it for the qualifying rounds of a plastics tournament at toys r us back in the day but it didn't work out amazingly well and hasn't been done since.

I would, however, like to see a standard size version of the Burst anime stadium with its carbon fibre hexagoned surface and EL wire rimmed tornado ridges that surround both the outer reaches and the central area. Most of all though, I like the look of a 4 sided MFB attack type.

Regards to that, there was a huge replica of a Beyblade stadium in the 2012 US Nationals qualifying state tournament IIRC. I saw it in one of their videos; incredible. xD
There was this stadium recently, actually, for one hundred people: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1338442
(Sep. 05, 2016  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There was this stadium recently, actually, for one hundred people: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1338442

Oh my god, I'm dead. xD
Hello everyone, I am just wondering what the best stamina fusion wheel is at the moment, I have any fusion wheel at my disposal right now as I am about to put an order in and would love to know! Thanks! I have heard that phantom and duo are the best but which one is better? Also if there is any other fusion wheel that is better for stamina please let me know! Thanks Smile
(Sep. 05, 2016  2:36 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Hello everyone, I am just wondering what the best stamina fusion wheel is at the moment, I have any fusion wheel at my disposal right now as I am about to put an order in and would love to know! Thanks! I have heard that phantom and duo are the best but which one is better? Also if there is any other fusion wheel that is better for stamina please let me know! Thanks Smile

Hello, how are you?

Duo is definitely better than Phantom; the latter has been outclassed almost entirely, unfortunately. You can see a list of the top-tier combinations for the Standard Format (as opposed to Zero-G, but it is similar anyway) right here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competi...d-7-1-2014
I heard TT Bahamadia is heavier Hasbro. Is that's true

@Braynden. Phantom have more raw stamima but Duo is better at more things amd more versitile. Its also less likely tm get ko
(Sep. 05, 2016  2:50 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I heard TT Bahamadia is heavier Hasbro. Is that's true

@Braynden. Phantom have more raw stamima but Duo is better at more things amd more versitile. Its also less likely tm get ko

As for Bahamdia, I believe so. It even feels heavier at hand. Although, I would do a weight test but I can't atm. :\
Thanks everyone! Also I have seen the tier list for stamina beyblades and I am just wondering if the ranking is in order. Would Duo Cancer B: D be better than Duo Cancer 145 WD? Thanks again!
(Sep. 05, 2016  3:16 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Thanks everyone! Also I have seen the tier list for stamina beyblades and I am just wondering if the ranking is in order. Would Duo Cancer BGrin be better than Duo Cancer 145 WD? Thanks again!

Not sure about ranking; I would have to go back and check.

As for Duo Cancer, I would recommend B : D than 145WD. A lot more stamina and more resistance from being KOed out of the stadium.

And you're welcome. Smile
Anyone know where I could possibly find a black Dranzer MS for sale?
Alright so I was just about to place my order and I had everything right except one thing, the Duo Uranus was rapidity brand... I am only buying it for its Fusion Wheel, and I cant find another Duo Uranus anywhere... Does the rapidity brand fusion wheel really make a difference or should I wait to try and find a Takara 4d Duo fusion wheel? If anyone knows where I can buy a Duo Uranus Takara beyblade please tell me! I'm so close to getting the perfect bey I've always wanted. Thanks!
(Sep. 05, 2016  3:46 AM)NeptuneGT Wrote: Anyone know where I could possibly find a black Dranzer MS for sale?

Look at this thread.

You're more likely to get a response.

Feel free to post a thread on there regards to that. Smile

(Sep. 05, 2016  4:06 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Alright so I was just about to place my order and I had everything right except one thing, the Duo Uranus was rapidity brand... I am only buying it for its Fusion Wheel, and I cant find another Duo Uranus anywhere... Does the rapidity brand fusion wheel really make a difference or should I wait to try and find a Takara 4d Duo fusion wheel? If anyone knows where I can buy a Duo Uranus Takara beyblade please tell me! I'm so close to getting the perfect bey I've always wanted. Thanks!

Ooh, Rapidity brand? Yikes, I understand your situation; however, it's fake and is terrible in performance. It won't perform as well as a TT Duo wheel.

As for helping you, I can. Smile What's your budget normally?
Well I don't really want to go over 20 dollars, I'm in Canada and the dollar here is terrible ugh, but if you have an authentic one please tell me where I can find it! I might be able to make something work.. Thanks so much!
(Sep. 05, 2016  4:13 AM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Well I don't really want to go over 20 dollars, I'm in Canada and the dollar here is terrible ugh, but if you have an authentic one please tell me where I can find it! I might be able to make something work.. Thanks so much!

Speechless Bad news, there's no official TT Duo Uranus for sale on Ebay or Amazon. There's only the DX Set that comes with Uranus and those are very pricey.

But I will let you know if I find anything else!
And no problem. Smile
true.. we would need bigger ones XD but they would only be able to be make the side of a bowl.. WE NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE THAT! anyone agree?
Aww that really sucks, I looked too. Is there any other wheel that would be as effective? I.e Phantom or Burn? Also I would like to know the reasoning behind duo being the most effective. I just have a couple questions, thanks so much for helping.

What will spin longer, duo, phantom, burn or earth?
What has better balance out of the four above?

I am more concerned about spinning longer as I am playing in a Hasbro stadium which heavily favours long lasting beys. Thanks again?