Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 08, 2016  4:46 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2016  4:12 PM)✱ Wrote: is your winder perfectly straight? If so, push and pull it through the launcher slowly. If it jams at all or if there's a moment of you pushing the winder with no turning of the prongs, then your gear is missing teeth. It's a fairly easy fix, however, provided you have a spare light launcher

I tried doing this, and I managed to successfully break both the light launcher's spring things in the process, and the gear's teeth weren't even broken either, so now I'm stuck with no working launchers.

Frick.

Hold on to all the pieces and the screws and I'll make a guide on how to put it back together properly.
What are the dimensions for a Image signature?
(Aug. 10, 2016  2:12 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: What are the dimensions for a Image signature?

500 by 200. Smile
(Aug. 10, 2016  2:15 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2016  2:12 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: What are the dimensions for a Image signature?

500 by 200. Smile

Thanks Hato Tongue_out

I don't know what i'm doing wrong but i pasted a image url into my signature and it wont show up. can someone help me?
Sorry for being so nooby, but what is the "OP" that I keep hearing about and how do I get to it?
(Aug. 10, 2016  5:19 PM)Denarlexar Wrote: Sorry for being so nooby, but what is the "OP" that I keep hearing about and how do I get to it?

The OP is the Original post(the first post)
are they going to come out with a American beylogger ?
(Aug. 11, 2016  10:22 PM)deweezy504 Wrote: are they going to come out with a American beylogger ?

This is not known, but there was a digital component that is supposed to come out. After seeing the BeyLogger appear in the app, it could very well come out, but it is not confirmed. Smile
(Aug. 10, 2016  2:16 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: I don't know what i'm doing wrong but i pasted a image url into my signature and it wont show up. can someone help me?

You used a webpage link instead. When sourcing images through Imgur, you have to use a direct image link. This is the direct link for that image, so try this instead: http://i.imgur.com/ctgtwOL.jpg

Those dimensions are outside of the WBO's signature limits though, so you might want to resize it...
(Aug. 11, 2016  11:04 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2016  2:16 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: I don't know what i'm doing wrong but i pasted a image url into my signature and it wont show up. can someone help me?

You used a webpage link instead. When sourcing images through Imgur, you have to use a direct image link. This is the direct link for that image, so try this instead: http://i.imgur.com/ctgtwOL.jpg

Those dimensions are outside of the WBO's signature limits though, so you might want to resize it...

Thanks and I'll do it

what are the width and height for an image signature?
200x500 pixels, as Hato told you just a few posts up, albeit in reverse, lol.

(Aug. 10, 2016  2:16 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2016  2:15 AM)Hato Wrote:

500 by 200. Smile

Thanks Hato Tongue_out

EDIT: lel
(Aug. 12, 2016  12:00 AM)Angry Face Wrote: 200x500 pixels, as Hato told you just a few posts up, albeit in reverse, lol.

(Aug. 10, 2016  2:15 AM)Hato Wrote: 500 by 200. Smile

Thanks Hato Tongue_out

Ok thanks
(Aug. 12, 2016  12:00 AM)Angry Face Wrote: 200x500 pixels, as Hato told you just a few posts up, albeit in reverse, lol.

(Aug. 10, 2016  2:15 AM)Hato Wrote: 500 by 200. Smile

Thanks Hato Tongue_out

wait, what kind of monster writes the height first when describing resolution?
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

But really, Hato was right, my mistake! I also just realized this isn't even the Questions about the WBO topic, ha...
Is anyone going to Fan Expo on September 1-4th? I'm going because hasbro is going to be selling a few things and there might be burst there.
Please tell us if you do on the Hasbro topic .
Also does anybody else other than me not have a single burst bey yet?
(Aug. 15, 2016  6:45 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: Please tell us if you do on the Hasbro topic .

You're not alone. But I'll probably buy a ton of them and join the beyblade burst train Smile
(Aug. 15, 2016  6:45 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: Please tell us if you do on the Hasbro topic .

i only won one from zankye but it was a booster so i can launch it. this is why im super hype about hasbro burst. it was O2
I plan on reading up on what I've missed since the end of Zero-G later this week around Saturday (once I have a working Internet connection at college again) but I have a few initial questions.

What's the meta? Important beys to purchase before others?

Are BB-10's still the defacto stadium to use?

If not, how do Burst beys fare in one? Also, if not, what is the defacto stadium now? (I assume it's whatever special stadium TT released with Burst initially)

How many beys have been released thus far? (Excluding future releases)

And a big one: how popular is it right now? (At least in Japan where it's released) is it thriving, suffering, or just kinda existing? Be real with me here.

Thanks, and sorry for the relatively large list. I'm looking forward to picking it back up soon now that the global release is inching near.
Wow, you are back hah.

The metagame varies, sometimes a lot between regions, but there are both 'old' Burst Beyblades and newer ones you should get, such as Valkyrie and Xcalibur for Attack, Deathscyther, Dark Deathscyther, Wild Wyvern for the Orbit Driver, Rising Ragnaruk for the Revolve Driver, etc.

You really need a Burst BeyStadium to play Burst. There are less knockouts, but the Beyblades exploded so much that you will seriously need the stadium with the barriers. We all use the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type.

Eh, around thirty Beyblades have been released so far.

There was a huge boom of popularity in Japan when it began, but as I am discussing with Burst (the Member here hah) these days actually, there is considerably less excitement over releases in the Japanese community in recent times, it seems. Apparently there are some shops that used to hold tournaments but now nobody comes so they consider stopping, and also some arcade machines (similar to Bey Ta 2 Go from Metal Fight Beyblade) got closed down because nobody was coming to play with them anymore and shops did not want to keep paying the electricity to have them up and running all the time.
^ Wow, scathing. However Beyblade stuff is still frequently selling out on Amazon and Rakuten, and even Takara-Tomy's own site is sold out of many items from the past few months, so I would say it's probably doing OK. If nobody's playing the arcade machines it's probably because they're boring, or it's just too much to expect that many people to come, period.

I also wonder if the lack of new parts that are actually good in tournaments has not hurt interest in tournaments (and wouldn't be surprising considering they had to ban Deathscyther, a part that would not have been difficult to design a counter for).
I cannot remember Bey Ta Go machines ever closing and being removed from stores during Metal Fight Beyblade, or at least hearing about it. It only happened near the end of that generation. I think there were also a lot of technical breaks so I saw a few machines with sheets probably saying they were out of order. All very similar to the quality issues of the Beyblades themselves...

I really, really cannot wait to see what the show's ratings are too...
So is Burst just a series with a decent sales figure but doesn't have a lasting appeal to as many consumers?
(Aug. 16, 2016  4:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So is Burst just a series with a decent sales figure but doesn't have a lasting appeal to as many consumers?

Not counting us, of course. We're kinda an outlier
Which Starter, Booster or Set have best Valkyrie teeth?

As starting to buy Burst [and HMS] so 2 Valkries that I don't want to wear down like my old one. I know most have similar teeths but which one have better one as even smallest advantage can lead you to victory