Ask a question, get an answer! #2

In a japanese YouTube video I've seen that Magnum fits very well on Valkyrie.
If I removed the spring from the EG, is there a way to put it back?
When does the burst version of Driger S get released?
(Jul. 26, 2016  12:30 AM)Driger_Guy Wrote: When does the burst version of Driger S get released?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dragoon...lade-Burst
(Jul. 24, 2016  11:12 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2016  9:25 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Checked the general rulebook, and nothing was mentioned.

What stadiums are legal for Zero-G?

All of Takara-Tomy's Zero-G BeyStadiums are legal for WBO organized play.

Kai-V did testing for Hasbro's version of the stadium, and the results seemed nigh indistinguishable. Why is that stadium not legal? Was more testing done?
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:15 PM)LeonTempest Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2016  11:12 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2016  9:25 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Checked the general rulebook, and nothing was mentioned.

What stadiums are legal for Zero-G?

All of Takara-Tomy's Zero-G BeyStadiums are legal for WBO organized play.

Kai-V did testing for Hasbro's version of the stadium, and the results seemed nigh indistinguishable. Why is that stadium not legal? Was more testing done?

It was made illegal because despite results being similar, it still did not allow as many knock-out possibilities and the pocket knocking on the floor everytime the stadium moved greatly hindered the Beyblades' movements.
how do/ can I rank up here, I see you can win battles for metal and burst?

(Jul. 26, 2016  9:41 PM)deweezy504 Wrote: how do/ can I rank up here, I see you can win battles for metal and burst?

You have to participate in official WBO tournaments; pretty much it Tongue_out

(Jul. 26, 2016  9:42 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2016  9:41 PM)deweezy504 Wrote: how do/ can I rank up here, I see you can win battles for metal and burst?

You have to participate in official WBO tournaments; pretty much it Tongue_out

I don't think el paso, tx is as active, do you know where theres a tournament by el paso, tx
any tournaments or battles happening in el paso texas area?
(Jul. 26, 2016  10:50 PM)deweezy504 Wrote: any tournaments or battles happening in el paso texas area?

nope sorry
does anyone know how much shipping would be if i was going to buy from Oki?
(Jul. 27, 2016  4:03 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: does anyone know how much shipping would be if i was going to buy from Oki?

Depends on what you purchase and the shipping method used. He should be able to tell you if you ask him since he is the seller.
which driver is generally better for defense revolve or defense?
(Jul. 28, 2016  1:03 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: which driver is generally better for defense revolve or defense?

I'd say defense
Just a random question but does anyone know who was the very first youtuber to make Beyblade videos and still does ?
(Jul. 28, 2016  11:56 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Just a random question but does anyone know who was the very first youtuber to make Beyblade videos and still does ?

Extremely hard to say, it's like trying to figure out who the first gaming YouTuber was Uncertain I would think that one of the earlier ones was keyblader007, who occasionally uploads, not all Beyblade content, but some.
The original Driger GT was iconic for me. I don't know if he was the first but I feel like he was easily the most prolific and popular back then.
(Jul. 29, 2016  12:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The original Driger GT was iconic for me. I don't know if he was the first but I feel like he was easily the most prolific and popular back then.

Ah, yes, completely forgot about DrigerGT. He started pretty early; 2007 or 2008, starting in 2009 atleast.
(Jul. 29, 2016  12:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The original Driger GT was iconic for me. I don't know if he was the first but I feel like he was easily the most prolific and popular back then.

Yeah DrigerGT from 2007-2010 was iconic for me, he was definitely the best of his time but now it seems ever since DrigerGT2 and no AMVBBs, no one really care about his channel that much anymore, his views seemed to have decline from what I saw.
Well, pretty much every Beyblade channel has seen huge declines.
Wow I learned a lot.
(Jul. 29, 2016  1:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, pretty much every Beyblade channel has seen huge declines.

After 4D most channels stopped getting views. Except BBG, they seemed to take the monopoly.

My Shogun steel Ninja Salamander keeps getting stuck on the launcher, and I have no idea why. Every 3 out of 5 launches, it clings on to one of the hooks. I've tried multiple launchers to the same problem. Any ideas?

Also, how much would a Black Dranzer be worth? It's in really good condition and has the box. Its not NEW in box, I just still have the box.
(Jul. 29, 2016  12:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Yeah DrigerGT from 2007-2010 was iconic for me, he was definitely the best of his time but now it seems ever since DrigerGT2 and no AMVBBs, no one really care about his channel that much anymore, his views seemed to have decline from what I saw.
Ouch! Lol I'm doing my best Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 29, 2016  4:40 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  12:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Ouch! Lol I'm doing my best Tongue_out_wink
Awkward AF. I still love your vids Kevo. Views are down for everyone, for the past few years. I'm sure it will explode again with Beyblade coming to the US again.Cute