Ask a question, get an answer! #2

To keep the answer short, yes, plastics produced by Sonokong prior to G-Revolution are slightly smaller than Hasbro and Takara's molds, making parts prior to the last season almost non-cross-compatible. There's been no compatibility issues with Sonokong since, however.

EDIT: Oops, beaten by Hato.
What accessories can b fi wi the sword launcher
(Jul. 18, 2016  8:24 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: What accessories can b fi wi the sword launcher

Only a BeyLogger, as it has no clip-attachment points.
Is 58€ incl. shipping a good price for a full burst random booster vol. 1 set whithout packaging and codes?
(Jul. 19, 2016  6:49 PM)Zera Wrote: Is 58€ incl. shipping a good price for a full burst random booster vol. 1 set whithout packaging and codes?

I would think so, considering original Trident is worth almost that full amount
(Jul. 19, 2016  7:08 PM)Leo Burst Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2016  6:49 PM)Zera Wrote: Is 58€ incl. shipping a good price for a full burst random booster vol. 1 set whithout packaging and codes?

I would think so, considering original Trident is worth almost that full amount

Thank you a lot gankoba. I think I will buy it.

How much will this set be worth in the future?
how much should all the 4 new ebyblade burst gold drivers cost?
will the prices go down?
Hey does anyone know if there will be any tourneys in August?
(Jul. 19, 2016  10:56 PM)Ironeye7 Wrote: Hey does anyone know if there will be any tourneys in August?

This is the vaguest question ever; of course there will be at least a few tournaments in August. There may not be any in your area, but there should be some August tournaments.
What are the average tries you need to win amaterios aero assault and baldur bumper bite?
(Jul. 20, 2016  9:07 AM)Zera Wrote: What are the average tries you need to win amaterios aero assault and baldur bumper bite?

Thirty? Some people win on their first few tries, others need a hundred attempts. It is random, there is really no guaranteed.
I've tried 79 times and lost every single time

(Jul. 19, 2016  10:40 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much should all the 4 new ebyblade burst gold drivers cost?
will the prices go down?

Between ¥2,000 and ¥3,000 yen for a full set. I can't imagine they'll ever get any cheaper. They'll only rise is value, at least in Japan. Maybe you can get them cheaper in Hong Kong since they're being offered currently at events. I have no clue how much people are selling them for though.
(Jul. 20, 2016  3:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2016  9:07 AM)Zera Wrote: What are the average tries you need to win amaterios aero assault and baldur bumper bite?

Thirty? Some people win on their first few tries, others need a hundred attempts. It is random, there is really no guaranteed.

Thank you for your reply. Smile
I just found an in box, Hasbro Metal Fusion Rev up launcher in my closet. I heard rev up launchers are pretty rare, how much would it be worth?
(Jul. 20, 2016  5:52 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I just found an in box, Hasbro Metal Fusion Rev up launcher in my closet. I heard rev up launchers are pretty rare, how much would it be worth?

They're worth about 25USD brand new at the moment.
Apparently a few sellers on Amazon had a big supply of them.
They were a little cheaper before this though.

https://www.amazon.com/Beyblader-Gear-Me...p+launcher
(Jul. 20, 2016  5:52 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I just found an in box, Hasbro Metal Fusion Rev up launcher in my closet. I heard rev up launchers are pretty rare, how much would it be worth?

I had two Flame Libra T125ES from Hasbro new in box. I sold one but I still have one.
https://www.amazon.de/Beyblade-Metal-Fus...ade+hasbro
(Jul. 20, 2016  5:58 PM)juncction Wrote:

They're worth about 25USD brand new at the moment.
Apparently a few sellers on Amazon had a big supply of them.
They were a little cheaper before this though.

https://www.amazon.com/Beyblader-Gear-Me...p+launcher

So the older Metal Fusion one is worth the same as the Metal Masters one?
(Jul. 20, 2016  6:54 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: So the older Metal Fusion one is worth the same as the Metal Masters one?

I assume they are about the same. I don't know specifically.

There's a high stock currently, a low demand for it due to MFB long since rotated out, and Burst of course is just around the corner... I don't know if they will increase in price or if they will decrease. I assume if you hold on to it longer it'll increase more once this stock is gone.
Omg! I´m so happy right now. I just won amaterios aero assault. <333 Will I still be able to claim the price if I close the page or will my win then get deleted?
(Jul. 20, 2016  8:51 PM)Zera Wrote: Omg! I´m so happy right now. I just won amaterios aero assault. <333 Will I still be able to claim the price if I close the page or will my win then get deleted?

It should still work. You have a few days to submit the address to which you want the amaterios to be sent, in Japan, so it keeps the win in your records.
(Jul. 20, 2016  9:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2016  8:51 PM)Zera Wrote: Omg! I´m so happy right now. I just won amaterios aero assault. <333 Will I still be able to claim the price if I close the page or will my win then get deleted?

It should still work. You have a few days to submit the address to which you want the amaterios to be sent, in Japan, so it keeps the win in your records.

Awesome. Thank you for the answer. Smile
what would the best attack layer(s) excluding valkyrie?

i know chaos is pretty easy to burst, but how does it fare as a sort of mobile stamina layer?
(Jul. 20, 2016  10:54 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what would the best attack layer(s) excluding valkyrie?

i know chaos is pretty easy to burst, but how does it fare as a sort of mobile stamina layer?

Xcalibur is good, and V2 is thought to be good too (I haven't used it any time recently, so I am not sure myself).
Testing shows that Chaos is THE best pure stamina layer but it's just too easy to burst. As "mobile stamina" you would have to be very good and/or very lucky to avoid hits consistently enough to keep it from bursting.
Just a Random thought......If I won Amaterios or Baldur(which is never going to happen) does anyone know a middleman service I can ship it to and they ship the prize back to me?