Ask a question, get an answer! #2

In other words, instead of the teeth being passed by a Driver's tab as wide as them, they are surely double its size, so the white tab skipping over them aggressively does not matter nearly as much since they have the size advantage.
Thank you very much Hato and Kai-V
Sorry for double posting.

Can anyone explain me how exactly Zero-G defence types works?

I know how defence works in BB-10 but can't understand how tips like TB, HF/S, MF, WSF can defence better then things like RB, RS, RDF or even WD
(Apr. 17, 2016  2:45 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Sorry for double posting.

Can anyone explain me how exactly Zero-G defence types works?

I know how defence works in BB-10 but can't understand how tips like TB, HF/S, MF, WSF can defence better then things like RB, RS, RDF or even WD

Because they have little friction, so they stay relatively in the same spot despite the stadium swaying. Things with higher friction will just get dragged into the stadium's movement and get knocked out or at least they will tumble over quite rapidly.
Can someone help me out it is a bit of a question.
Do you think I should start with metal beyblades and make some of the best combos or start with burst and make some good combos and collect them?
hello
i wanted to which version of Quetzalcoatl is rarer
original
proto
i know they're not the rarest blades, but i just wanted to know which one of theme would be considered harder to obtain or more expensive.
Definitely Proto but it seems you can get both on ebay for the same price so I guess it's kinda irrelevant.
I find quite a lot proto and gold quetz on YJA for almost the same price or less.

We should do Quest for Quetzalcoatl again heh heh.
(Apr. 17, 2016  4:04 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Can someone help me out it is a bit of a question.
Do you think I should start with metal beyblades and make some of the best combos or start with burst and make some good combos and collect them?
@[SoSteve] I would start with Burst beyblades, because they're still making new releases, are easier, and Burst events are held more than MFB ones recently. That being said don't not buy some Metal Fight Beys...I just prefer Burst because it's more relevant nowadays.
(Apr. 17, 2016  9:54 PM)StormPyxis Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  4:04 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Can someone help me out it is a bit of a question.
@[SoSteve] I would start with Burst beyblades, because they're still making new releases, are easier, and Burst events are held more than MFB ones recently. That being said don't not buy some Metal Fight Beys...I just prefer Burst because it's more relevant nowadays.

StormPyxis thanks for the advice. I have listened to what you said and tomorrow I am going to buy the bb22 bb08 and bb21 do you think that's a good place to start?
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:04 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  9:54 PM)StormPyxis Wrote:

StormPyxis thanks for the advice. I have listened to what you said and tomorrow I am going to buy the bb22 bb08 and bb21 do you think that's a good place to start?

The 2 Custom sets and the Start Dash set have important parts, such as Valkryie, Minoburos, Wyvern, Heavy, DeathScyther, Defense and Survive (plus string launcher, stadium and beylogger). It sounds good to start, as Dual Layers only seem ok at this point, but some do seem to be good, though.
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:13 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:04 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  9:54 PM)StormPyxis Wrote: @[SoSteve] I would start with Burst beyblades, because they're still making new releases, are easier, and Burst events are held more than MFB ones recently. That being said don't not buy some Metal Fight Beys...I just prefer Burst because it's more relevant nowadays.

The 2 Custom sets and the Start Dash set have important parts, such as Valkryie, Minoburos, Wyvern, Heavy, DeathScyther, Defense and Survive (plus string launcher, stadium and beylogger). It sounds good to start, as Dual Layers only seem ok at this point, but some do seem to be good, though.
Hato sorry if this sounds wierd but how long do you have to use a part to make so it's worn or won't perform asswell?
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:15 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:13 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:04 PM)SoSteve Wrote: StormPyxis thanks for the advice. I have listened to what you said and tomorrow I am going to buy the bb22 bb08 and bb21 do you think that's a good place to start?

Hato sorry if this sounds wierd but how long do you have to use a part to make so it's worn or won't perform asswell?

Don't worry, Steve, it's not weird Tongue_out

Well, parts do wear, but the only part with major wear is Valkryie (DeathScyther and Minoburos have similar teeth, and don't as fast, but a different can be seen after a while). Parts with short teeth, such as Wyvern, Ragnaruk, etc don't wear that fast, and would take hundreds of launches to probably see a difference.
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:20 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:15 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:13 PM)Hato Wrote: The 2 Custom sets and the Start Dash set have important parts, such as Valkryie, Minoburos, Wyvern, Heavy, DeathScyther, Defense and Survive (plus string launcher, stadium and beylogger). It sounds good to start, as Dual Layers only seem ok at this point, but some do seem to be good, though.

Don't worry, Steve, it's not weird Tongue_out

Well, parts do wear, but the only part with major wear is Valkryie (DeathScyther and Minoburos have similar teeth, and don't as fast, but a different can be seen after a while). Parts with short teeth, such as Wyvern, Ragnaruk, etc don't wear that fast, and would take hundreds of launches to probably see a difference.

So if I play everyday I would need 2 or does it not affect the bey to much! Hato?
I think the only Layer you need to own multiples of is Valkyrie.
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think the only Layer you need to own multiples of is Valkyrie.

So if I used parts from the bb22 everyday for a month for 1 hour it wouldn't affect the way the beys perform?
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:51 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think the only Layer you need to own multiples of is Valkyrie.

So if I used parts from the bb22 everyday for a month for 1 hour it wouldn't affect the way the beys perform?

I wouldn't say that, but I would say the difference is negligible for the most part.

It would wear, but again, everything but Valkryie would have be wearing very slowly. Not sure about Minoburos and DeathScyther though, but again, I feel they won't wear that fast. The parts would most likely be fine. Smile
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I wouldn't say that, but I would say the difference is negligible for the most part.

Thanks and can I ask if unicorn is a good layer? Even though it ain't build me a combo.
I would actually say that Deathscyther can have pretty bad wear issues too, but it's less about degradation and more about single heavy hits damaging the teeth. Some of mine are looking pretty gnarly. Unhappy
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:55 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:51 PM)SoSteve Wrote: So if I used parts from the bb22 everyday for a month for 1 hour it wouldn't affect the way the beys perform?

Thanks and can I ask if unicorn is a good layer? Even though it ain't build me a combo.

Unicorn has good stamina, but it is too prone to bursting to be good, sadly.

(Apr. 17, 2016  10:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would actually say that Deathscyther can have pretty bad wear issues too, but it's less about degradation and more about single heavy hits damaging the teeth. Some of mine are looking pretty gnarly. Unhappy

I didn't really want to talk about my experience with DeathScyther incase I was wrong, but I guess I'm not the only one ^^;

On the DeathScyther topic; my first DeathScyther bursts too much, and I would say this is after 2-3 tournaments (so maybe 30-40 rounds) and about 50 times at home, and I would say it would be around 90 times. My second DeathScyther is rarely used, and has only seen use in 1-2 tournaments (didn't use it much at the second last one, but I used a lot yesterday at Dual Layers, Dual Fun) and I used it for 30 rounds yesterday, with 10-15 rounds at home, and it is holding up good.
(Apr. 17, 2016  10:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would actually say that Deathscyther can have pretty bad wear issues too, but it's less about degradation and more about single heavy hits damaging the teeth. Some of mine are looking pretty gnarly. Unhappy

Can I ask is it only layers and tips or drivers that get worn or just layers?
Tips get worn in every generation of Beyblade.
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Tips get worn in every generation of Beyblade.

What about the disks like heavy or ring ?
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:04 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Tips get worn in every generation of Beyblade.

What about the disks like heavy or ring ?

Disks don't wear, they will get scratched and chipped, but they don't become completely unusable until they actually break.