Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 21, 2016  6:05 PM)VethixoDisco Wrote: I had originally posted this in the wrong thread, but:

Is Uriel (the gold blade) supposed to be King's Blade from V-force? I know Uriel 2 is but I'm not sure about the original Uriel/Wolborg 03. Thanks!

Ah yes Uriel 3 is King's Blade and the Queen's Blade was Gabriel
(Mar. 21, 2016  7:30 PM)Stars Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  6:05 PM)VethixoDisco Wrote: I had originally posted this in the wrong thread, but:

Is Uriel (the gold blade) supposed to be King's Blade from V-force? I know Uriel 2 is but I'm not sure about the original Uriel/Wolborg 03. Thanks!

Ah yes Uriel 3 is King's Blade and the Queen's Blade was Gabriel

Thanks alot. Do you know why they decided to take King's Blade and make it into a Wolborg?
hi guys, I bought a bunch of beyblades and was wondering if anyone can tell me if this is a fake or not http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7016/67244...17c5_z.jpg

if not can someone identify it? thanks Smile
Thanks I thought It was fake but the launcher is Hasbro so I wasn't to sure
(Mar. 22, 2016  12:41 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I think it's a fake Lightning L drago.

Please, if you don't know the exact answer, don't reply. It can be misleading for new members.

@[R3troPeak], this is a recolour of Lightning L-Drago made by Hasbro, definitely not fake.
Supporting MissingNo's answer, it's not a common or particularly proffessional looking recolour but it is legit.
You know, I always found it weird that it never had the word "L-Drago" on the sticker, looks weird everytime I see it LOL.
The stickers read "L-Spin L-Drago" repeatedly but most of the letters get cut off due to their shape.
definitly Real Hasbro L-Drago
[Image: 141492536146]

What are these? New to the scene and bought this bundle off of craigslist for $15, figured whatever they were that it would be cool to have them for that price.

Edit: Not sure how to share a tumblr photo, but here is the link:
http://fgc-dapps.tumblr.com/post/1414925...-are-these
can you fix the image please?
Edited the post above, sorry about that.
they look to be Hasbro Beyblades some don't own their original parts but it seems all original parts from hasbro. we not see if track and tips are legit but it most to be hah. the big poison serpent is an electronic top wich is not allowed in our tournament. it could be a good purchase for beginner and have some competitive parts for limited format.
you're welcome!
Are Hasbro Metal Fury Spark FX Beys really that rare?
(Mar. 22, 2016  8:13 PM)Paul° Wrote: Are Hasbro Metal Fury Spark FX Beys really that rare?

I don't think as they are released worldwide.

edit:- i think rarest non recolour bey is Duo Uranus 230WD which your friend have!
Theyre rare because there discontinued else not that rare like FIREFIRE said, they have been released world wide and not limited to one country or limited in stock.
(Mar. 22, 2016  5:04 PM)Dapps Wrote: [Image: 141492536146]

What are these? New to the scene and bought this bundle off of craigslist for $15, figured whatever they were that it would be cool to have them for that price.

Edit: Not sure how to share a tumblr photo, but here is the link:
http://fgc-dapps.tumblr.com/post/1414925...-are-these

There you go :

Blitz Lynx TR145R2F
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
L-Drago Guardian D125B
Dark Bull H145SD
Beat Lynx AD145WD
Wing Pegasus 90WF
Storm Leone 100HF
Prototype Nemesis AD145D
Inferno Byxis CH120RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD.

@[Dapps]
You're welcome !

You have some pretty decent parts actually, make sure to ask on this thread if you're looking for a competitive combination. Make sure to list all your parts as well !
(Mar. 22, 2016  10:46 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You're welcome !

You have some pretty decent parts actually, make sure to ask on this thread if you're looking for a competitive combination. Make sure to list all your parts as well !

I was actually suggested to build Balro Balro BD145MF, just have to buy the parts, just don't know where I should buy from since I don't want to buy a knockoff. Also would be interested in a combo based off the blades I bought in that lot. ^^
(Mar. 22, 2016  10:53 PM)Dapps Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2016  10:46 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You're welcome !

I was actually suggested to build Balro Balro BD145MF, just have to buy the parts, just don't know where I should buy from since I don't want to buy a knockoff. Also would be interested in a combo based off the blades I bought in that lot. ^^

some other good beys to start with are. Phantom Orion BGrin [$8 without shipping. can be found on amazon/ebay and very easy to use if you don't like aggressive moving beys]

Flash Sagiterio W145CF. you just need to get samurai ifried and flash sagiterio. it's like Balro but cheaper and you can practice KOing beys and it has decent stamina too
(Mar. 22, 2016  10:53 PM)Dapps Wrote: I was actually suggested to build Balro Balro BD145MF, just have to buy the parts, just don't know where I should buy from since I don't want to buy a knockoff. Also would be interested in a combo based off the blades I bought in that lot. ^^

Balro Balro BD145MF is an average combo, FIREFIRE only recommended it to you because it is his personnal favourite.

Well, let's see what we can make with your parts :

Stamina :
Scythe Kronos/Bull AD145/D/WD/SD

Attack :
Blitz Pegasus/Bull 90/CH120R2F

I don't know about defense. The tip RS is super powerful for any defense combo though.