Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Nah I think Gold Xcalibur cost 1500¥.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. What bit beast is this?
Another question I have a red rock wheel anyone have thoughts about what beyblade it came from?
probably Rock Zurafa from Hasbro it comes with a blue clear wheel of zurafa and Red Rock. Track and tips are blue too
When I go to the takaratomy website https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader/00001713 when I click on the English button it takes me here http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/english/index.html how do I get back to the beyblade section in english?
(Feb. 06, 2016  12:42 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: When I go to the takaratomy website https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader/00001713 when I click on the English button it takes me here http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/english/index.html how do I get back to the beyblade section in english?

The majority of the website is in English. Only a small section about the company exists in English, for investors. The Beyblade section will never be in English.
Okay. That's too bad. Thanks anyway!
does anyone know the answer to my earlier question about the bitbeast?
That beast is Ice Dragoon, which is one of the variations of the main Holy Beasts from the very first Game Boy Beyblade games.
Is the red and purple beyblade to the right of this picture real? [Image: %24_57.JPG]
Yes, it is real.

That is a Hyperblade Wolborg 2. Smile
(Feb. 05, 2016  11:37 PM)awesomeldtago42 Wrote: What is the strongest 4d beyblade?

@[awesomeldrago42] i think:-

Attack: MF-H Flash Orion S130/GB145RF

Defence:- MF-H Duo Kerbecs BD145RF

Stamina:- MF-H Duo Cygnus/Gasher BGrin

Balance:- Flash Orion W145MF

Anti-Attack:- MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF

Spin-Stealer:- LDD SA165EWD [attack mode]

edit:- i really don't know which is best destablizer.
(Feb. 06, 2016  1:18 AM)Hato Wrote: That is a Hyperblade Wolborg 2. Smile

For future refference, plastic era hyperblades are beyblades that are half one colour and half another so that they blend when spinning. They are hasbro exclusive and, as far as I'm aware, were never faked.

Flame Byxis: If you have any further plastics questions, please ask in the thread in the plastics section of the customization forum.
Is there a way to change the settings on the beylogger app to English yet
(Feb. 06, 2016  1:24 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2016  11:37 PM)awesomeldtago42 Wrote: What is the strongest 4d beyblade?

@[awesomeldrago42] i think:-

Attack: MF-H Flash Orion S130/GB145RF

Defence:- MF-H Duo Kerbecs BD145RF

Stamina:- MF-H Duo Cygnus/Gasher BGrin

Balance:- Flash Orion W145MF

Anti-Attack:- MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF

Spin-Stealer:- LDD SA165EWD [attack mode]

edit:- i really don't know which is best destablizer.
I think he's asking what's the best stock 4D beyblade. if he's truly asking what is the best stock 4D beyblade.. He should get Phantom Orion B : D.
I've always wondered, but:

Is it tournament legal to apply clear tape to the stadium [walls only not the playing surface] in a way that does not affect it's performance but protects the stadium walls from wear?

I recently bought a new stadium to replace my old one and I wanted to put some clear tape on the walls to keep it nice.

LMK!
Does it matter if it's tournament legal if you're just using it at home to protect the walls?
(Feb. 06, 2016  11:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Does it matter if it's tournament legal if you're just using it at home to protect the walls?

I guess the more important question that I forgot to ask haha... was:

If I conducted tests within this stadium, would it nullify the results?
I think if it did then just about all the plastics and/or HMS tests conducted in a Tornado Attack stadium on this site would be null and void (since the walls start getting damaged really quickly). I think it should be fine as long as there is absolutely nothing on the playing surface and the tape doesn't effect the structure or give of the walls to any major degree, but a committee member would have to make the official call on that one
I saw an ad on ebay and it had these things [Image: %24_57.JPG] are the bat shaped things actually beyblade parts?
(Feb. 07, 2016  5:21 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I saw an ad on ebay and it had these things,

are the bat shaped things actually beyblade parts?

no
Nope, they aren't. I don't think they would even fit on a bey. They would be super dangerous if they did, it seems. Lol
DRAC ATTACK! Probably fans of that beyblade made it.
Oh yeah, I guess they may fit on as weight disks huh? Lol. I don't know. They look very dangerous either way and definitely not official products or legal for tournaments
They are weight disks. They are not real and they're incredibly dangerous. Don't buy them.