Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Great summary, thanks for posting Smile
Thanks for that info! So If im building to counter my ocd I am gona use defense stuff I guess! Revizer with cs tip and bd145 or whatever is How I think I will do it. Thanks for the info!
Gravity wears downs a lot?

I have 3 and not even my most used one is worn down any.
Ok so the combo I want to make is i think, MSF-H (Revizer/Killerken) (Revizer/Killerken) BD145 (RDF/RB/CS/RSF)

So if I am not mistaken I need to buy a revizer and a killerken, a hades for bd145, and a ray whatever for cs tip? Also the weight kit? Or is it a special kind of revizer/killerken that I need to use both?
That's a very interesting list, never occurred to me how very worn parts could be so good and bad in different situations.

Has RS ever been any different in wear? At least based on your experiences?
Ah, I did forget RS. It gets much more aggressive as it wears down - it's like a mini RF.

The effect on a lot of those are pretty minor, especially with Tracks and Metal Wheels, where it takes a LOT of use before there's any noticeable effect on performance, and even then it's very small.
(Jan. 16, 2016  12:11 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That's a very interesting list, never occurred to me how very worn parts could be so good and bad in different situations.

Has RS ever been any different in wear? At least based on your experiences?

My RS is worn, and if you have a good launch, it will be like RDF and RF had a baby. Doesn't have good LAD (I think that's the right term (Balance could work, too)), but has better attack. Though it is illegal now.
So for a bey with two tops like MSF-H (Revizer/Killerken) (Revizer/Killerken) BD145 (RDF/RB/CS/RSF), so for the revizer and killerken, what do I buy? That part is confusing to me. What do I nees to buy?
The "Revizer/Killerken" just means that you can use any combination of Revizer and Killerken. Since you put two Chrome Wheels together to make a Beyblade, you have the option of either 2 Revizers, 2 Killerkens, or 1 of each (with either one on top). You just need to buy something with Revizer and something with Killerken, and then you can make either Revizer Killerken (Killerken on top) or Killerken Revizer (Revizer on top).
Is there a prefered launcher for competitions?
(Jan. 16, 2016  12:54 AM)Noahgs Wrote: Is there a prefered launcher for competitions?

Definitely : the BeyLauncher, or string launcher. It is one of the most powerful but by far the most reliable.
ok, and in an attempt to make this combo,

MSF-H (Revizer/Killerken) (Revizer/Killerken) BD145 (RDF/RB/CS/RSF)

I have made the following purchases,

the guardian leviathan 160sb zero-g shogun, (I think this has the revizer?) 4$

hades kerbecs, for the bd145 7$

pirate kraken/pirates killerken for the killerken 4$

ray unicorn for the CS tip 7$

and I suppose I will order a beylauncher now.

How did I do? also is the gaurdian leviathan the right thing to get revizer?

Where did you buy all this stuff ? Hopefully not on eBay ?
I have a sinking feeling that they are fake.

Could you post a link for some of them, please? Smile
It was probably fake, unfortunately.

EDIT: Hato'd
How could it possibly be fake? its not like its a trading card, also the seller was five star?

Edit: And I suppose if it is fake, im not down too much, where do you buy this stuff from?

2nd edit: this is the purchases http://imgur.com/WcVuuDW
(Jan. 16, 2016  1:23 AM)Noahgs Wrote: How could it possibly be fake? its not like its a trading card, also the sellers where all high rated and trusted?

Edit: And I suppose if it is fake, im not down too much, where do you buy this stuff from?

If it's really shiny, and has Rapidity in the title: it's fake.

eBay a lot of stuff, but other places like Amazon have them too. Some Japanese websites such as Rakuten and Yahoo Auctions Japan might have sellers selling what you're looking for for a good price. Though you'll need to use a middleman service for them, such as zenmarket. Smile

Johnmiller is notorious for selling fakes. Sorry, bud Unhappy
its OK, I will just dispute them, where do you guys usually buy yours? Is it going to always be a huge pain in the carp to get parts, because that is sort of a big turn off for me.
For rakuten though, you can buy most things directly, without any middleman.

Noahgs, make sure to read this topic on fakes : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

The most important thing to know is that fakes break, are cheaply and sometimes oddly made, and are therefore never allowed in tournaments.

Always make sure to see "Made by TAKARA-TOMY/SonoKong/Hasbro" in the description. Most sellers will not risk getting in legal trouble by lying about this, so those who do write it are true.
i can tell by the title that those are fake. if it has something like Metal Masters Fusion Fury, or Zero g shogun steel, or really any combination of series names, it is a fake.
Wow, yeah that really irritates me. He is using Takara or Hasbro pictures to sell his fakes. Even though they say Rapidity, those posts are fraudulent in my opinion, because he is using fake pictures. I would report that fact to eBay if he gives you any trouble about cancelling or returning your orders
It's so sad how common counterfeit Beyblades are on eBay, and you honestly need to have a pretty intermediate level of knowledge to understand the differences.
I still buy most of my stuff on amazon and ebay. Unfortunately I have to usually type "Takara Tomy _______" in order to find genuine beyblades. Either that or scroll through 20 pages of fakes haha.

You could also try filters. I know amazon offers a filter that will refine your search so that it only gives you Takara Tomy, Hasbro, or Sonokong beyblades.
Well If I am ordering off amazon with filters, is any brand higher quality than the others?