Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 25, 2015  1:56 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote: Kind of a different question; what was the worst known Beyblade caused injury? I know a lot of people attach things like xacto blades to them sometimes.
I remember when I attended my first WBO tourney in my area. I was using some kind of L-Drago Destroy combo and as I launched the bey it made a pretty significant cut on one of my fingers. Blood gushed out for a little while. I kinda wished I had taken pics or something. Haha
(Dec. 25, 2015  2:29 AM)Neo Wrote: Since it's Christmas...
"You'll go shoot your eye out!!"

I remember I made a quote for Beyblades earlier this year.

'Beyblade, Beyblade, let it rip. (Right into Jerry's hip.)'
I've seen lots of stories of big Beyblade injuries like that, but I've personally never seen anything worse than a trivial scrape.
I heard some people almost drowned the first time Waterfall was achieved, but that's just a rumor.
(Dec. 25, 2015  3:33 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I heard some people almost drowned the first time Waterfall was achieved, but that's just a rumor.

Wasn't it said that parts of California and Texas were flooded?
(Dec. 25, 2015  3:41 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2015  3:33 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I heard some people almost drowned the first time Waterfall was achieved, but that's just a rumor.

The carp was Waterfall? After a quick search it seems to be a joke technique involving water.
(Dec. 25, 2015  3:49 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2015  3:41 AM)Hato Wrote:

The carp was Waterfall? After a quick search it seems to be a joke technique involving water.

The Waterfall is certainly real.
Plebeians cannot comprehend the greatness, that is Waterfall.
That's because nobody can do it yet.
(Dec. 25, 2015  6:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That's because nobody can do it yet.

Waterfall kid is most likely training in China.
(Dec. 25, 2015  6:58 AM)Neo Wrote:

Please, fill me in on the reference.
(Dec. 25, 2015  6:58 AM)Neo Wrote:

Sorry to pop out of nowhere , but i'm Chinese and i approve this.
I have a question.
others say a straightened ripcord is stronger than the bent ripcord Is this true?
Yeah. Although it's natural for the older Ripcords to have a bit of a bend.
Teeth on the outside of course. But purely straight is much better then how they usually come
(Dec. 25, 2015  1:53 AM)Neo Wrote: If we get some colored outer layers down the road; that could be amazing.
Like a blue outer layer of Valkyrie, and putting a red one in or something.

@[Neo]
Which anime is that spoiler from?
(Dec. 25, 2015  2:24 PM)athreya50 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2015  1:53 AM)Neo Wrote: If we get some colored outer layers down the road; that could be amazing.
Like a blue outer layer of Valkyrie, and putting a red one in or something.

@[Neo]
Which anime is that spoiler from?

Ranma 1/2 Movie 2: Nihao My Concubine
Also, wrong topic. Better fit in Random Thoughts 5: Electric Boogaloo.
do drivers [burst] really have magnets? i heard that in zankye's video, that magnet in drivers are to keep disk in place. is that is true
No, there's no magnets in the Driver. The Disks aren't magnetic so even if there were magnets they wouldn't hold the Disk in place.
I'd really enjoy if you guys told me what Waterfall is. .-.
(Dec. 25, 2015  8:44 PM)Carpet Carp Wrote: I'd really enjoy if you guys told me what Waterfall is. .-.

It's the legendary technique that many spend years trying to achieve, but never actually do.
Ah damn, the video where the kid who cannot do waterfall yet got removed ?
(Dec. 25, 2015  8:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, there's no magnets in the Driver. The Disks aren't magnetic so even if there were magnets they wouldn't hold the Disk in place.

Even then, I'm pretty sure the disk is rattles around in some driver/disk combinations haha
There is some small magnetic component to the metal used in MFB, I suspect the same Zinc alloy is used here. It might aswell be non-magnetic though, given how weak it is.
(Dec. 26, 2015  2:45 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: There is some small magnetic component to the metal used in MFB, I suspect the same Zinc alloy is used here. It might aswell be non-magnetic though, given how weak it is.

Well, technically all metal is; or can be magnetic.

(Dec. 25, 2015  10:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah damn, the video where the kid who cannot do waterfall yet got removed ?

http://youtu.be/ap4p4Rvu2ys
One minute in.
(Dec. 25, 2015  10:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah damn, the video where the kid who cannot do waterfall yet got removed ?

are you guys serious something so called ''legendary technique watterfall'' exist [i'm sure today isn't apil fools, lol]]?
the waterfall is probably just some launching technique that the kid made up. that poor, poor, kid.
(Dec. 26, 2015  7:05 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

are you guys serious something so called ''legendary technique watterfall'' exist [i'm sure today isn't apil fools, lol]]?

The Waterfall Technique does exist. Sadly, it has not been able to be performed, yet.