Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How is Wyvang so good for attack when it's such a circular wheel with kinda small contact points.
(Dec. 22, 2015  4:49 PM)athreya50 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2015  4:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2015  4:40 PM)athreya50 Wrote: I'm planning to buy 2 zero g beys can someone name some good beys that I should buy?

Probably Dark Knight Dragooon and Bandid Genbull. This should have been asked in our Purchase Consultation topic though.

So a synchrome of genbull and dragooon
Is better than a perfect synchrome of dragoon?

Two Dragooon ? Definitely. It is always better to have the choice betwee the two spin directions anyway.

(Dec. 22, 2015  4:50 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: How is Wyvang so good for attack when it's such a circular wheel with kinda small contact points.

Wyvang is honestly the three- or four-year-long mystery, hah.
how to KO E230 based combo?
spoilt spoiler (Click to View)
(Dec. 22, 2015  5:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2015  4:50 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: How is Wyvang so good for attack when it's such a circular wheel with kinda small contact points.

Wyvang is honestly the three- or four-year-long mystery, hah.

I don't own a Wyvang, but I think it follows a similar design that many flywheel spinners from robot combat use in that they rely on their sheer spinning mass and only a couple small protrusions to deliver devastating blows.

Example on a small scale.
If I were to choose between a cygnus and a kronos
Which should I take?
(Dec. 22, 2015  8:43 PM)athreya50 Wrote: If I were to choose between a cygnus and a kronos
Which should I take?

If you mean just the Clear Wheels: Cygnus. It is one of the best Clear Wheels for Stamina.
(Dec. 22, 2015  8:57 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2015  8:43 PM)athreya50 Wrote: If I were to choose between a cygnus and a kronos
Which should I take?

If you mean just the Clear Wheels: Cygnus. It is one of the best Clear Wheels for Stamina.

I mean
The beyblade as a whole
(Dec. 23, 2015  5:12 AM)athreya50 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2015  8:57 PM)Kei Wrote:
Which should I take?

I mean
The beyblade as a whole
You could get Kreis Cygnus for Cygnus and WD . Scythe Kronos for Scythe and EDS + a T125. But cygnus and WD are basically top tier.
Scythe is a decent Metal Wheel, but definitely not top-tier like Cygnus is as a Clear Wheel. Kreis Cygnus also has WD, which is always top-tier for Stamina, while Scythe Kronos' Track and Bottom are not used much competitively. If you are refering to the Metal Fury version of Scythe Kronos though, then do buy it, because it does OK in our Limited format tournaments. All in all, it depends whether you will use it against outclassed/'diminished' combinations or the plethora of parts released until Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G.
Is hasbro's rev up launcher legal in bey tournaments?
why BD145 is heavier then E230?

also yeah rev up launcher is legal to use
Thanks a ton
@[Get Rekt]
And @[Kai-V]
(Dec. 23, 2015  9:22 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: why BD145 is heavier then E230?

also yeah rev up launcher is legal to use

Bro that's not a question. Its like asking why is a rock heavier than a pillow. Google weight, mass and read up, when and why does something become heavy

as for the 2nd question IIRC it is legal, yes
how could i launch effectively with a ripcord launcher? like what position?
Is it legal to unscrew the peice of colored plastic in the burst layers? I am getting a red Valkyrie soon and I wanted to see how the stickers would look on the blue Valkyrie
That's a good question but I'm pretty sure its illegal
It's illegal in Takara-Tomy's rulings; we haven't ruled on it, but I don't actually think it should be illegal if we allow players to replace parts in their launchers, of all things.
Well isn't it legal to unscrew metal frames in HMS? For repair or metal/plastic replacement? I do that often to clean out any spare broken plastic that may have stuck between the parts of the Attack ring.
Maybe you want to replace the teeth on a Layer, but keep the outer wear? Idk. I doubt it would matter...
It's kind of the same thing so if it is meant to fit, it should be legal.
I think it should be legal, not really a modification at all or a paint. So it should pass as legal.
If we get some colored outer layers down the road; that could be amazing.
Like a blue outer layer of Valkyrie, and putting a red one in or something.
Kind of a different question; what was the worst known Beyblade caused injury? I know a lot of people attach things like xacto blades to them sometimes.
There was a thread about beyblade injuries actually.
(Dec. 25, 2015  1:58 AM)Meta madness Wrote: There was a thread about beyblade injuries actually.

I know, but I mean the worst one ever due to a Beyblade.
Since it's Christmas...
"You'll go shoot your eye out!!"