Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 08, 2015  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2015  10:08 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2015  10:00 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: are any of the random booster lights worth getting?

No. Light wheels are just plastic version of metal wheels they aren't competitive at all.
Now days most of bladers use 4d or synchrome beys which can blow light wheel 3m away with just 1 contact. You can buy them for collection but remember they aren't competitive

Random Booster Light Volumes did come with regular Faces, Clear Wheels, Tracks and Bottoms ... That is almost assuredly what he was asking about.

Even tracks and bottoms are outclassed. Just CH120 and H145 are useful. Hf/S is little useful too but I don't know who and why use Hf/s in combos (maybe for preventing floor scraping or want tall combo or something)

@[RacingCheetahz] that didn't worth for tracks and bottom too. You can get granted parts with hasbro for cheaper but you can get more useful parts like 100, SD, BULL, AQUARIO, ETC
oh shoot, i was going to say "are any of the random booster lights with getting for fun or to recreate the generic beys?" but i forgot to add to add "for fun or to recreate the generic beys?".

also is Hyper Lynx 105WF a pretty decent combo for a destabilizing attack type?
depending on what attacker your oponant is using. if your opponent is using tall tracks like [230. sp230, sr200, etc] it just not as effective due to less metal to metal contact. if your opponent is using low track like 90 or 85, they may ko it. it should work best against 125-145 based combos. biggest problem of this combo is combos based on bd145,sa145,e230 beacuse they can easily mute attack from low attacker like this.

i will do some test on this combos if you're intrested pm me, anyways i recommend you to use metal flat instead of wide flat, so you can get fullest of your combo
remember, you can get cancer from a light random booster.

EDIT: the clear wheel.
(Dec. 09, 2015  12:01 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: remember, you can get cancer from a light random booster.

EDIT: the clear wheel.

LOL i will get cancer from random booster.

Anyways I forgot about that clear wheel

Also @[RacingCheetahz] i rated your combo above. But you can ask combo related questions here. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2 Many will answer your combo related questions even some mentor/advance members like Cake (who is in festive mood lol)
can anyone tell me it is legal to oil plastic tabs on variares to keep it longer in attack mode?
That would not be legal. Applying any foreign substance to parts from the Metal Fight Beyblade line for the purpose of altering their performance is against the rules.
http://imgur.com/YFBi8s3
is these beys worth it for 21.17 USD?
its these beys + beycase though.
P.S the red one that can't be seen is fang leone claw version.
and the blue one that can't be seen is screw capricorne
the black one is evil gemios .
(Dec. 10, 2015  1:44 PM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: http://imgur.com/YFBi8s3

If they are all official, then yes, that lot is worth more twenty dollars even.
(Dec. 10, 2015  3:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  1:44 PM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: http://imgur.com/YFBi8s3

If they are all official, then yes, that lot is worth more twenty dollars even.
Thanks! and yeah i'm lucky my friend has many beys that he wanna dispose.
what are some good starter plastic gen beys?
(Dec. 10, 2015  7:08 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: what are some good starter plastic gen beys?

Ask this in http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...pid1299654
Plastics Q&A.

A few good ones to start with would be Driger V2 (because it's best stock) Master/Kids Dragoon, Wolborg 2, SeaBorg, and Driger G. And something with a Ten Wide; maybe like Dragoon G, or or preferably Burning Kerberous.
If I preorder 8 random boosters on Amazon JP, does that guarantee me the whole set, or will they be randomized?
(Dec. 15, 2015  2:06 AM)Half Nail Wrote: If I preorder 8 random boosters on Amazon JP, does that guarantee me the whole set, or will they be randomized?

Well, I once ordered 4 random boosters from Amazon and I got 2 of one (non-prize) beyblades and 2 of another (non-prize) beyblades, perhaps I just had bad luck because another time I ordered 2 and got different in each booster. It really just matters on the seller. I would try to order from an actual irl shop in Japan (that has an amazon account, it isn't hard to find, even on US amazon.) just to be safe.
(Dec. 15, 2015  2:06 AM)Half Nail Wrote: If I preorder 8 random boosters on Amazon JP, does that guarantee me the whole set, or will they be randomized?

People had essentially guaranteed full sets when they ordered twenty-four units, for the first volume, but at eight I would absolutely not expect a full case. Because with twenty-four, you expect them to take them right out of the case/carton they come in, that holds twenty-four anyway.
(Dec. 10, 2015  7:08 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: what are some good starter plastic gen beys?

Dranzer S, Driger S, Draciel S, and Dragoon S are all good to start with, and good all around.
Dranzer F is good if you want to experiment with different styles.
Driger G is a strong blade that's fairly common to find. Great to start out the Engine Gear series with.
Wolborg is an important blade to have for all bladers.

If I could only pick one, it would be Dranzer F just due to the ability to try different combos. I highly suggest buying one or two blades (I suggest Dranzer F which is mediocre but can test different styles, and Wolborg (the original one) because of it's competitive qualities) and a small parts lot.
(Dec. 15, 2015  2:17 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Well, I once ordered 4 random boosters from Amazon and I got 2 of one (non-prize) beyblades and 2 of another (non-prize) beyblades, perhaps I just had bad luck because another time I ordered 2 and got different in each booster. It really just matters on the seller. I would try to order from an actual irl shop in Japan (that has an amazon account, it isn't hard to find, even on US amazon.) just to be safe.
(Dec. 15, 2015  2:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: People had essentially guaranteed full sets when they ordered twenty-four units, for the first volume, but at eight I would absolutely not expect a full case. Because with twenty-four, you expect them to take them right out of the case/carton they come in, that holds twenty-four anyway.

Thanks for the responses, it turns out it doesn't matter, I can only afford four haha. Thanks anyways!
It turns out i made the best stamina combo i can make : Girago Dragooon SA165WD , can this combo overcome top tier attack type combos like Flash Unicorno 85RF? cause im going to go to a battle tomorrow.
(Dec. 15, 2015  2:46 PM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: It turns out i made the best stamina combo i can make : Girago Dragooon SA165WD , can this combo overcome top tier attack type combos like Flash Unicorno 85RF? cause im going to go to a battle tomorrow.

not exactly best stamina type. there maybe more combos that are better then this. i never used Girago so i can't say
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:03 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  2:46 PM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: It turns out i made the best stamina combo i can make : Girago Dragooon SA165WD , can this combo overcome top tier attack type combos like Flash Unicorno 85RF? cause im going to go to a battle tomorrow.

not exactly best stamina type. there maybe more combos that are better then this. i never used Girago so i can't say
I said "I can make" so its the best out of my parts.. not all of the parts of zero g and mfb.
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:10 PM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:03 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:

I said "I can make" so its the best out of my parts.. not all of the parts of zero g and mfb.

ok, though it's pretty compitive

edit:- no really, but i suggest you to use EWD instead
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:12 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:10 PM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:03 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: not exactly best stamina type. there maybe more combos that are better then this. i never used Girago so i can't say

Ikr. And sorry if i was a bit rude in the previous post i did. And i think i answered my own question Gasp it can withstand flash .
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:19 PM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:12 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:10 PM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: I said "I can make" so its the best out of my parts.. not all of the parts of zero g and mfb.

Ikr. And sorry if i was a bit rude in the previous post i did. And i think i answered my own question Gasp it can withstand flash?

no bro, it's my fault i just said your combo isn't best without thinking then quickly reply without waiting for your reply. anyways it should withstand flash

It's pretty good combo, you should be able to beat Flash if you don't get knocked out within the first hits. If you had EWD, it would be better.

And which mode will you be using SA165 in?

Either way, good luck in your battle Smile

Pro attackers will be able to knock it out with flash.
Still it's ok