Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 25, 2015  8:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Right, that's my thinking as well. Same with Minoboros. But we won't know for sure until Extreme hits. (Although I bet it will be spelled "Xtreme".)

I think it is, because the manga art showed an X in the center, as the letter.

(Nov. 25, 2015  8:16 PM)BurstBen Wrote: I need some help, after winning Amaterios Aero Assault I can't seem to get it shipped, I live in florida and do i need to fly to japan to pick it up or hire someone or what?

You can either hire a middleman (I believe Okinawam does it)
Or go to http://tenso.com/
(Nov. 25, 2015  8:16 PM)BurstBen Wrote: I need some help, after winning Amaterios Aero Assault I can't seem to get it shipped, I live in florida and do i need to fly to japan to pick it up or hire someone or what?

The cheapest way is to use the mail-forwarding service Tenso. A user here, @[OkinawamTS], will do it for you as well, just PM him. But it's more expensive (I know for @[1234beyblade] it cost $20 + shipping, whereas Tenso would cost you less than $15 shipped, probably.)

(Nov. 25, 2015  8:20 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2015  8:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Right, that's my thinking as well. Same with Minoboros. But we won't know for sure until Extreme hits. (Although I bet it will be spelled "Xtreme".)

I think it is, because the manga art showed an X in the center, as the letter.

Yep! Plus, E is already taken by Evileye and Edge.
Hm, that is definitely true. It is interesting to note that Horusudo was shown as having an X in its centre in all renders up until the official picture.
Is there going to be a tournament in Orlando or somewhere near because i would love to go to one since i've never been to one and usually they are too far for me to go?
P.S. I'm from Puerto Rico but live in Orlando so my english grammar isn't the best
(Nov. 25, 2015  11:20 PM)D3F@1T Wrote: Is there going to be a tournament in Orlando or somewhere near because i would love to go to one since i've never been to one and usually they are too far for me to go?
P.S. I'm from Puerto Rico but live in Orlando so my english grammar isn't the best

WBO events are hosted by volunteer Bladers, so we would need someone to step up and host an event there.
I would do it but i would love compete too to join in the fun also would anyone show up?
(Nov. 25, 2015  11:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2015  11:20 PM)D3F@1T Wrote: Is there going to be a tournament in Orlando or somewhere near because i would love to go to one since i've never been to one and usually they are too far for me to go?

WBO events are hosted by volunteer Bladers, so we would need someone to step up and host an event there.
Hosts are allowed to compete! As for getting enough people to show up ... that's the hard part.
(Nov. 25, 2015  9:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, that is definitely true. It is interesting to note that Horusudo was shown as having an X in its centre in all renders up until the official picture.

Really? This interests me, because since we haven't seen the physical core of the driver yet; it certainly could be an E again. But X seems more likely and cool DJ - Yeah!
(Nov. 25, 2015  11:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hosts are allowed to compete! As for getting enough people to show up ... that's the hard part.

I'll check the map if there are bladers close by and maybe i can make it happen
(Nov. 25, 2015  11:31 PM)D3F@1T Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2015  11:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hosts are allowed to compete! As for getting enough people to show up ... that's the hard part.

I'll check the map if there are bladers close by and maybe i can make it happen

You should also post in a thread pertaining to you area; and see if you can stir up some sort of movement for a tournament. Also, it helps to bring along friends if there aren't many bladers around you.
Bey Brad there is quite a few close by but since i am new at this can you help me out
Can anyone tell me how to beat MF-H DUO _____ BGrin
(Nov. 26, 2015  1:43 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to beat MF-H DUO _____ BGrin

In a regular stadium, not in Zero-G ? You could try MSF Genbull Dragooon F230CG/GCF if you can get it shot aggressively, but your best option is probably an actual top-tier Attack customization.
how does this color job i did on a hasbro bahamoot look?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8TroK4...sp9Ni=s114
That's probably more suited for the special customization and repaint thread, but it looks nice for being hand painted. I don't think the silver and orange go too well together, but good job for not getting the silver on the unwanted areas, haha.
is trading Burn Virgo 100WD and Earth Pisces GB145RSF for Dragoon 's Left Launcher and Lightning L Drago 105F worth it ? Or is it a crappy trade for me :v
(Dec. 03, 2015  2:15 AM)Tri Wrote: That's probably more suited for the special customization and repaint thread, but it looks nice for being hand painted. I don't think the silver and orange go too well together, but good job for not getting the silver on the unwanted areas, haha.

i soaked it in acetone overnight, dipped it in cold water, and removed paint from details. it was already orange though. thanks for redirecting me, as i couldn't find a thread for it.
(Dec. 03, 2015  9:31 AM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: is trading Burn Virgo 100WD and Earth Pisces GB145RSF for Dragoon 's Left Launcher and Lightning L Drago 105F worth it ? Or is it a crappy trade for me :v

If the first two are yours, that is almost definitely a bad trade. Is it Dragoon the plastic Beyblade, or Dragooon from Dark Knight/Ronin Dragooon ? If it is the latter, it is not worth it.
(Dec. 03, 2015  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2015  9:31 AM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: is trading Burn Virgo 100WD and Earth Pisces GB145RSF for Dragoon 's Left Launcher and Lightning L Drago 105F worth it ? Or is it a crappy trade for me :v

If the first two are yours, that is almost definitely a bad trade. Is it Dragoon the plastic Beyblade, or Dragooon from Dark Knight/Ronin Dragooon ? If it is the latter, it is not worth it.
Thanks! And yes the first two was mine :c im an idiot . But i did get the left launcher for my Dragooon (Zero G ) too.
Does anyone here know how to fix a 4d bottom of variares my variares bottom has become loose and changes modes randomly and becomes weird basically it changes midway so does anyone know how to fix it please reply asap
(Dec. 04, 2015  9:56 AM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2015  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Thanks! And yes the first two was mine :c im an idiot . But i did get the left launcher for my Dragooon (Zero G ) too.

Is it a left-spin string launcher, at least ? Otherwise the winder-based left launcher is not really worth it either hah.

(Dec. 04, 2015  3:19 PM)athreya50 Wrote: Does anyone here know how to fix a 4d bottom of variares my variares bottom has become loose and changes modes randomly and becomes weird basically it changes midway so does anyone know how to fix it please reply asap

I only vaguely remember how it works and I cannot verify at the moment, but are you making sure you push the tip inward when you change it ? If it still changes after that, then unfortunately you might have used it too much and the sides of the mechanism are worn away ?
How do I fix my variares tip

(Dec. 04, 2015  3:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2015  9:56 AM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2015  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If the first two are yours, that is almost definitely a bad trade. Is it Dragoon the plastic Beyblade, or Dragooon from Dark Knight/Ronin Dragooon ? If it is the latter, it is not worth it.

Is it a left-spin string launcher, at least ? Otherwise the winder-based left launcher is not really worth it either hah.

(Dec. 04, 2015  3:19 PM)athreya50 Wrote: Does anyone here know how to fix a 4d bottom of variares my variares bottom has become loose and changes modes randomly and becomes weird basically it changes midway so does anyone know how to fix it please reply asap

I only vaguely remember how it works and I cannot verify at the moment, but are you making sure you push the tip inward when you change it ? If it still changes after that, then unfortunately you might have used it too much and the sides of the mechanism are worn away ?
I guess you could say so
But is there a way to fix it
Can I tighten it or something
Do you know of an effective solution?
If i am right, 100 phantom orion skeleton versions were manufactured ?
(Dec. 04, 2015  6:13 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: If i am right, 100 phantom orion skeleton versions were manufactured ?

That is what was advertised, but who knows if TAKARA-TOMY really only created that many.