Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Well of you can't just pull it back out then it is illegal any way. So here is what I would do. You are be able to dislodge it, it is just hard to do. Put it on a heavy bey and drop it on the floor a bunch of times, tip side down obviously. Once you get it loose, then try to just pull it out and use it that way. Of that is all it takes then it will still be legal, you will probably just have to keep pulling it back out from time to time. If that doesnt work, then, at that point, I would just super glue it in place. Make sure the super glue is absolutely super duper dry and done bonding before you put the tip back onto a track. You don't want to glue it to the track too
(Nov. 10, 2015  8:07 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Well of you can't just pull it back out then it is illegal any way. So here is what I would do. You are be able to dislodge it, it is just hard to do. Put it on a heavy bey and drop it on the floor a bunch of times, tip side down obviously. Once you get it loose, then try to just pull it out and use it that way. Of that is all it takes then it will still be legal, you will probably just have to keep pulling it back out from time to time. If that doesnt work, then, at that point, I would just super glue it in place. Make sure the super glue is absolutely super duper dry and done bonding before you put the tip back onto a track. You don't want to glue it to the track too

Okay thank you! =)
(Nov. 08, 2015  7:50 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Hey anyone here can tell me? What bearing is used and size of it (and more information about it if possible) in BB-118 Phantom Orion's 4D bottom B:D?

You should search in the BB-118 release topic to see if anybody posted pictures of their disassembled B:D. It vaguely tells me something that someone like Nocto opened theirs, but I really cannot remember for sure. If such a picture exists, it would have been posted in that topic.

(Nov. 10, 2015  7:30 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Please tell me is this R2F in good condition or not
[Image: gUZDBjQ.jpg]
[Image: cYBEGQG.jpg]
[Image: nM9pzyt.jpg]
[Image: Yjkksax.jpg]

Hm, it is beginning to be quite rounded, but the star shape is still there, so I would be inclined to say that it is not necessarily in good condition, but not totally illegal yet.

(Nov. 10, 2015  8:06 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I also want to ask that which one is most rare
Orojya Reviser T125JB Metallic Blue Version
Sol Blaze Black Sun V145AS
Fang Leone W105RF Burning Claw Ver. Booster
Omega Dragonis 85XF - Limited Edition

By a very slight margin, Sol Blaze V145AS Black Sun Ver.
Can this still be fixed if I open the BeyLauncher? Unhappy I'm so disappointed with this. Never happened with my MFB launchers.

[Image: 2rq27ic.jpg]

I blame the BeyCloud for tempting me to rip harder everytime.......
Wasn't there a stadium that just basically jiggled that hasbro made and called a Zero-G stadium? Zankye did a review?

I could never find one in my stores.
(Nov. 10, 2015  4:29 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: Wasn't there a stadium that just basically jiggled that hasbro made and called a Zero-G stadium? Zankye did a review?

I could never find one in my stores.

The translucent black/grey one? Yes, apparently it was a UK exclusive or something along those lines.
Yeah, it's not worth it though, it sucks. I kinda regret cutting out the pockets though, hopefully it's not rare.
Bump for my question above. I'm desperate. I have no screwdrivers with me until the weekend so I can't try and open it up now.
(Nov. 10, 2015  6:00 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Bump for my question above. I'm desperate. I have no screwdrivers with me until the weekend so I can't try and open it up now.

I don't think you would be able to, its snapped at the end, but I'm not too sure.

But I think you can take the string from a regular MFB launcher to replace it. Smile
(Nov. 10, 2015  6:02 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2015  6:00 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Bump for my question above. I'm desperate. I have no screwdrivers with me until the weekend so I can't try and open it up now.

I don't think you would be able to, its snapped at the end, but I'm not too sure.

But I think you can take the string from a regular MFB launcher to replace it. Smile

Hmmm. I've just seen 1234beyblade's pictures of the BeyLauncher components. So I think mine just snapped at the "bell" part so maybe if I can attach the string again to that "bell" part then maybe I can use it again.... Ugh. Hassle. Thanks for the idea!

EDIT: Okay I think I should completely replace the string..
Yeah, you can fix it, but the string is obviously going to be shorter, by however much broke off. I think I am going to make a general burst launcher repair video tonight, so be on the look out if you can't figure it out on your own. Be very careful not to take the metal coil part out. It is a pain to get back in. Just unscrew the two outer screws on the big wheel to get to the part that holds the string
(Nov. 10, 2015  8:08 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, you can fix it, but the string is obviously going to be shorter, by however much broke off. I think I am going to make a general burst launcher repair video tonight, so be on the look out if you can't figure it out on your own. Be very careful not to take the metal coil part out. It is a pain to get back in. Just unscrew the two outer screws on the big wheel to get to the part that holds the string

Noted! And I'm really looking forward to that video if you'll make it. Gonna be a big help to everyone. Thanks big time Zoroaste.
He'll kerbecs versus basalt horogium in a bb-10
Any thoughts?
PS if someone has these then please do the battle and post the results
(Nov. 11, 2015  7:04 PM)meteodestructor Wrote: He'll kerbecs versus basalt horogium in a bb-10
Any thoughts?

Uncustomized, perhaps Hell Kerbecs will win more, but technically Basalt is a superior Stamina Metal Wheel.
(Nov. 11, 2015  7:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  7:04 PM)meteodestructor Wrote: He'll kerbecs versus basalt horogium in a bb-10
Any thoughts?

Uncustomized, perhaps Hell Kerbecs will win more, but technically Basalt is a superior Stamina Metal Wheel.

A lot of battles between Hell and Basalt will end due to KO as a result of their recoil. This was all too common back in the day ... lol.
I want to ask which one is rarest
Takara Tomy Beyblade Metal Fight WBBA Limited Big Bang Pegasis 125SF Blue Wing
BEYBLADE TAKARA TOMY LIMITED EDITION 4D FANG LEONE BLACK VER 130W2D BB106 RARE
I am buying any one I am getting these Fang Leone in $18 and Pegasis in $11.
Please help me!
I think Fang Leone is the better as well as rarer one ! Grin

Correct me if I am wrong!
I just bought a Spark Dragon MS, but it doesn't have the things in it to make it spark. They sold a pack with the rings and flint and like a weight disk or something right? Does anyone know exactly what it was called so I can better search for it? Could I just use lighter flints and sandpaper?
(Nov. 12, 2015  8:01 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I just bought a Spark Dragon MS, but it doesn't have the things in it to make it spark. They sold a pack with the rings and flint and like a weight disk or something right? Does anyone know exactly what it was called so I can better search for it? Could I just use lighter flints and sandpaper?

It should spark like this, but only if you got the Takara version; the Hasbro version, renamed Thunder Serpent, does not spark :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSF887_cEa0
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...der_Dragon

Spark Dragon is just the name of the Attack Ring, by the way. What makes it spark is really just bands of something like sand paper that scratch the metal ring in the middle at high velocities.
Oh ok, I get confused, I thought it was Thunder Dragon, but the facebolt says Spark Dragon. Upon closer examination it seems that I got the Hasbro version Crying and the guy was mistaken telling me it was Takara. Oh well, the competitive part is still the same right?
Oh, actually the Bit Chip does say "Spark Dragon" even if it is called Thunder Dragon. Super weird.
There are two differences. One, IIRC, the name is different, being "Spark" or "Thunder" based on company and two, the Hasbro version will not spark due to safety concerns.
Hasbro is Thunder Serpent and Takara is Thunder Dragon. But yeah, super weird that the name of the attack ring is on the bit protector. Anyway, so does anybody know if these things would actually be usable in Spark Dragon? The sandpaper looks like it breaks up into little strips, the size of the one in Spark Dragon or Sparkling Attacker. I still am hoping that the one I got is Takara. I think, by the size of the RC, it is, but it's hard to tell from the pics I have. Did Spark Dragon come with the sandpaper stuff installed? Or did you have to install it?[Image: c4vn9.png]