Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I think he meant small tournaments, not small Beyblades Tongue_out Whatever event is in your area should be fine! We don't divide events by experience.

Here's what I'd recommend to beginners on a budget:

B-05 Spriggan Heavy Defense
B-09 BeyStadium Standard Type
B-11 Launcher Grip
B-12 Deathscyther Oval Accel (the Light Launcher is good enough in this set to use permanently)
B-13 Valkyrie Spread Survive

(Kerbeus has slightly better defense than Deathscyther, but Deathscyther can serve as both Defense and Stamina in a pinch)
if i have to make beybattle videos, the what will be better:
double launcher
or
one right launcher an one left launcher
this is important
What do you mean by double launcher? The best way to make bey battle videos IMO is using a string launcher, you launch the first beyblade then you grab the second one put it on the launcher and launch it in before too much time has passed.
I think he means L/R launcher. Yeah string launchers are the way to go for sure, and having one of each will allow you to launch the second one much faster if you are doing left vs right spin. If you use the L/R launcher then you have to switch the cap. If you are talking about the duotron launcher then don't get it, it sucks.
(Sep. 02, 2015  2:22 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: What do you mean by double launcher? The best way to make bey battle videos IMO is using a string launcher, you launch the first beyblade then you grab the second one put it on the launcher and launch it in before too much time has passed.

~tada~
It launches two Beyblades at once, one left spin and one right spin. I would advise against using one, though; launching two Beyblades at once really strains the ripcord / gears mechanism and causes it to skip sometimes. It's also harder to launch two Beyblades at once because you have to get twice the mass up to speed in the same amount of time. Furthermore, since it's a Hasbro Light Launcher, it won't be launching that hard anyways. Use a Beylauncher L/R and learn to switch the caps really fast to launch both a left and right spin Beyblade one after the other, or use two regular Beylaunchers to launch them in sequence. If both Beyblades are same-spin, it's a lot easier and there's no need for multiple launchers.
Does anybody have this particular Synchrome set or any of the 3 Beys? I found a cheap one on eBay and I've read good things, but I wanna know if the Beys are worth buying. Thanks!

[Image: %24_3.JPG]
I bought that set a while back; the main highlights are E230, GCF, W145, and CF. Phoenix isn't that great, though it's pretty good for Attack in Limited (though not top-tier). Salamander, when Synchromed with itself, becomes a little bit of a jack-of-all-trades combo. Again, definitely not top-tier, but still usable somewhat. Ifrit is very pretty (just look at that gold paint o3o ) and works quite nicely in combination with Wyvang, if you don't own two Wyvangs. Samurai is a good Crystal Wheel for Defense, which makes it usable in Limited as well.
Shinobi/Ninja has some used too in limited. its a good overall to get some good parts at low price.

SD is good part too for stamina custom.
You should get the Takara synchrome sets. They have 6 metal wheels each for only $30. I recommend the defense and stamina one. You get wyvang, balro, killerken and reviser. 4 of the best wheels out there
Is Ultimate Synchrome Set attack and balance not good as of defence and stamina?
(Sep. 04, 2015  10:52 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Is Ultimate Synchrome Set attack and balance not good as of defence and stamina?

IIRC, A&B set had more chrome wheels that were good.

In terms of Track and Bottom:

S&D sets good parts were:

AD145
A230
E230
WD

A&B sets good parts were:

SA165
GCF

So there's your choice.
Defense and Stamina is much better for Chrome Wheels, IMO. It gets you Balro, Wyvang, Killerken, and Revizer, all top-tier Wheels. It's also the only way to get Wyvang, so I would actually buy it just for that one Wheel.
Objection!
A&B has Balro, Zirago and Gryph
While D&S has Balro, Wyvang, Revizer and Killerken

I didn't count Ifraid because you need Bahamdia to be efective, while the others are more versatible even in one type of beyblade

EDIT: took to much to answer that cake posted while I was writing :p
I got the info from Beywiki but it's most likely dated by now, Ifraid has still got use, obviously you're not going to get top tier customs by that set alone even if the chrome wheels are versatile.
WOW!!! Thanks guys for helping I would buy A&B.
Actually, now I think S&D is better. Both are still very good sets though.
(Sep. 05, 2015  10:13 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: Does destructor fit in to the meteo wheel?

I believe it can but If it does it is illegal to use as it is not ment to fit.
(Sep. 05, 2015  11:59 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: can anyone check???

Why? It's tournament illegal to put those two together anyway. IIRC, my Hasbro's Destroy won't fit on Meteo for some reason, it might work on a Takara Tomy but there's really no point, it would be cheating.
No it doesnt fit. It only fit's if the meteo wheel is rapidity and doesn't have those little prong things on the edges of the bolt hole line of metal (structure, support, I don't know what to call it, but I think you get the picture.)
Does the gold wbba Pegasus have F: D
I broke my F: D a while ago and I need a new one. This is only 15$ and the normal one is more expensive.
Are we ever gonna get retractable pieces (the V2 series) or engine gimmicks (G series) again in the burst series?
If so I would think it would be far off in the distant future. Hopefully it is that successful to warrant that many modifications and additional features