Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 11, 2015  9:54 PM)ZeroBlader Wrote: Asking a question referring to phantom orion B:D (takara 4D). My orion loses to literally everyone (who is decent ex: burn fireballs and earth eagle) and I don't understand why. Everyone I met orion beats both beys and I've searched youtube battles and same result. I don't understand at all. This is quite a weird and awkward question and possibly impossible to answer but any help is good. I have already checked to make sure it's not fake lol.
The problem you're experiencing is quite common. Most likely the issue isn't you, its your part mold or an individual manufacturing error. B:D, like F230, is known for having inconsistent performances between its molds. Get another and if luck will have it, you'll see a noticeable difference in performance compared to the one you have now.
(May. 12, 2015  8:49 PM)Cake Wrote:
(May. 12, 2015  2:34 AM)ZeroBlader Wrote:
(May. 11, 2015  10:56 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It could be a defective mode or that you used Attack Mode which is not as good for stamina, mind sending us some pictures?

I'm not able to send pics because my phone is currently broke still waiting on a new one but it looks exactly like every other one I'll try to get a pic though. I also tried both modes.

It may be that your BGrin is just a bad mold. Does it make any strange noises while spinning (rattling, unusually loud hissing, squeaking)? Those may indicate that there is an unusual amount of friction in the part, which will really ruin its performance.

A solo spin test may also show whether your BGrin is a good or bad mold - stock solo times for Phantom should be somewhere near the 5-minute mark with a Beylauncher if it's a fairly good mold - I owned one that spun for 7m:30s at one point, which is at the very high end of the spectrum. At the other end would be about 3-4mins, which is really bad and is worse than 145WD.

I got a 1m 32s on the spin test lol looks like he's going back.
What would you say the best generation to play is? I mean all the combos with plastics seem interesting, the engine gears, magnetic weight disks, running cores, bearings etc.... Is there anything like this for the metal beys? Sorry if its a dumb question...
Should I buy a thinner to clean the Metal Wheels of MFBs to make them shiny as if they are out of the box?
(May. 13, 2015  12:48 AM)cookie22 Wrote: What would you say the best generation to play is? I mean all the combos with plastics seem interesting, the engine gears, magnetic weight disks, running cores, bearings etc.... Is there anything like this for the metal beys? Sorry if its a dumb question...

I personally love the customization possibilities of the plastic era. So much fun during that era. During the HMS Era it was relatively customizable and somewhat diverse. The cheapest generation to play of course would be MFB. But the most fun for me is plastics. I absolutely love plastics. The diversity, the fun memories, and how much you can do with them. By far the most fun for me.

And there are no dumb questions up here. If you have a question feel free to ask or message someone who can help.(Like me)
The customization of Plastics is indeed quite diverse, and I personally love the visceral feeling of HMS the most out of any series, but one thing about MFB which I think is underrated is the introduction of the ability to control the height of your Beyblade pretty precisely with Tracks. Blade Bases and Running Cores had varying heights in Plastics and HMS, but in MFB it became a much more central focus and more easily manipulated strategic aspect of the game.
whats the worth of drigger g(gattling) black colour
I want to know the energy ring i have to identify my beyblade since the image on the face bolt went missing.(image : http://imgur.com/qccAQj4 )
(May. 17, 2015  4:42 AM)jacknos1 Wrote: I want to know the energy ring i have to identify my beyblade since the image on the face bolt went missing.(image : http://imgur.com/qccAQj4 )

That is the Lacerta Clear Wheel :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ta_WA130HF
missing.(image : http://imgur.com/qccAQj4 )
[/quote]

That is the Lacerta Clear Wheel :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ta_WA130HF
[/quote]

thanks for the help
(May. 12, 2015  8:49 PM)Cake Wrote:
(May. 12, 2015  2:34 AM)ZeroBlader Wrote:
(May. 11, 2015  10:56 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It could be a defective mode or that you used Attack Mode which is not as good for stamina, mind sending us some pictures?

I'm not able to send pics because my phone is currently broke still waiting on a new one but it looks exactly like every other one I'll try to get a pic though. I also tried both modes.

It may be that your B:D is just a bad mold. Does it make any strange noises while spinning (rattling, unusually loud hissing, squeaking)? Those may indicate that there is an unusual amount of friction in the part, which will really ruin its performance.

A solo spin test may also show whether your B:D is a good or bad mold - stock solo times for Phantom should be somewhere near the 5-minute mark with a Beylauncher if it's a fairly good mold - I owned one that spun for 7m:30s at one point, which is at the very high end of the spectrum. At the other end would be about 3-4mins, which is really bad and is worse than 145WD.

Talking about POB:D My first mold production makes almost 8 minutes in total.
Remember if the B:D tip is wrecked (ie Deformed, unable to spin freely for a few seconds if you hold the spinning end and spins the bey part) it also seriously affect the spinning duration especially you have used it for a few times.
Hay guys has any one tryd using clear nail polish to keep the stickers on there old plastic gen beys. If so does it work??

And any tips how to keep the stickers on or we're to find new sticker's thanx guys Smile
(May. 19, 2015  12:50 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hay guys has any one tryd using clear nail polish to keep the stickers on there old plastic gen beys. If so does it work??

And any tips how to keep the stickers on or we're to find new sticker's thanx guys Smile
I don't own any plastic gen beys but I have used it on MFB. As far as I can tell it seems to work just fine.
(May. 19, 2015  12:50 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hay guys has any one tryd using clear nail polish to keep the stickers on there old plastic gen beys. If so does it work??

I find that method too messy and risky.
If you're going to do anything, actually make your own extra clear stickers for added protection.
Or, copy the sheet and get it printed so you have spares for your favorite Attack Rings and such.
Someone told me that there is a thread for requesting tournaments . Can someone plz PM me a link to that thread? Smile
(May. 19, 2015  9:39 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Someone told me that there is a thread for requesting tournaments . Can someone plz PM me a link to that thread? Smile

It would be the thread dedicated to your region, somewhere in the WBO General forum ... However, the topics there are a lot less about requesting tournaments than trying to organise some yourself. All events are fan-run, so we would really prefer if people were being proactive instead of just asking others to do stuff ... If everybody in a region is like that, then there would never be any tournament.
do all of hasbro's beyblades from the plastic and hms generation come with launchers
(May. 20, 2015  10:30 PM)username786 Wrote: do all of hasbro's beyblades from the plastic and hms generation come with launchers

Hasbro doesn't sell Boosters, and they always have a launcher. TAKARA has Starter packs and booster packs.
Can someone tell me the strengths and weaknesses of of my personal combo: Spiral Chimera 130 wsf?
(May. 21, 2015  1:14 AM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: Can someone tell me the strengths and weaknesses of of my personal combo: Spiral Chimera 130 wsf?

One major thing. Spiral is best utilized as an Attack metal wheel, and combining it with WSF can be good, however can definitely be improved with a better attack tip like RF or R2F.
(May. 21, 2015  1:31 AM)Carlos7282 Wrote: Is there someone selling beypointers

You need make a thread in the 'Beyblade market place ' buying forum ...
Can someone do this battle for me?

Spiral Chimera 130WSF vs MF Gravity Perseus 100RDF?
what is the best height to use for spin stealers in a bb-10 stadium?
For a spin stealer ? Use CH120. If the opponent is on a low track, stay in 120, if the opponent is tall (145 and up) change the height to 145.