Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 28, 2015  8:42 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Also was just curious if u guys customize ur beys or just leeve em as is and are all the parts interchangeable or can pegusus parts only go with pegusus parts??

It depends on personal preference and/or situation.

MFB and Zero-G wise, the majority of their parts are interchangeable. The parts that aren't interchangeable are usually those with a strict compatibility issue, like

MFB's faces, metal wheels, and clear wheels are incompatible with Zero-G's stone faces, chrome wheels, and crystal wheels.

Lightning is the only metal wheel compatible with the LDrago clear wheel

As for your Pegasus parts, the parts are interchangeable with other beys, just keep in mind that the parts other than its track and bottom may not be compatible due to what has been stated above.
(Mar. 28, 2015  10:30 AM)DaSacredKnee Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2015  8:42 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Also was just curious if u guys customize ur beys or just leeve em as is and are all the parts interchangeable or can pegusus parts only go with pegusus parts??

It depends on personal preference and/or situation.

MFB and Zero-G wise, the majority of their parts are interchangeable. The parts that aren't interchangeable are usually those with a strict compatibility issue, like

MFB's faces, metal wheels, and clear wheels are incompatible with Zero-G's stone faces, chrome wheels, and crystal wheels.

Lightning is the only metal wheel compatible with the LDrago clear wheel

As for your Pegasus parts, the parts are interchangeable with other beys, just keep in mind that the parts other than its track and bottom may not be compatible due to what has been stated above.

Yeah, too add, the only wheels that come with each and every L-Drago are only compatable with themselves. This means only Meteo works with L-Drago II, Destructor only goes with L-Drago III, and so on. This also is the case with Gravity Destroyer- it only works with itself.
I'm new and I need some advice on buying a launcher. What do think of this one.....

http://www.amazon.ca/Beyblade-Metal-Fusi...+launchers
(Mar. 29, 2015  9:23 PM)Wakeen Wrote: I'm new and I need some advice on buying a launcher. What do think of this one.....

http://www.amazon.ca/Beyblade-Metal-Fusi...+launchers

These types of questions belong in the Purchase Consultation thread but I will go ahead and answer it here.

The launcher shown is the String Launcher L/R and it is ridiculously overpriced. You are best off looking on Ebay for these sorts of things, here is a listing [Link removed] for much cheaper that ships worldwide. Most Takara Beyblade sellers on Amazon tend to push up the prices, but this isn't always the case. Just try and check as many sources as you can in the future so that you can save a bit of money. $40 is quite a bit for a launcher, especially one that is pretty fragile. Smile
Thanks. I'll remember that thread for the next time.
@[Wizard] the launcher LR that you showed is fake. Look at the seller. It's Johnmiller.
(Mar. 29, 2015  10:27 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: @[Wizard] the launcher LR that you showed is fake. Look at the seller. It's Johnmiller.

Here's the cheapest real one I could find. It's about $15 but it's arguably the best launcher in the entire game.
@[MissingNo.] @[Wombat] Ah, sorry! Thanks for catching that. Regardless I think he gets the point, search around elsewhere before you go spending 3x what the product is worth.
Thanks again guys. I will definitely do my research.
Do the wheels on the Metal System beys turn a nasty Greg color after being exposed to oxygen for a while? I picked up some Metal System beys so I'm curious about it before they get here. Do any Takara beys do that?

All of my Hasbro beys are from the first season run, but I have a Counter Leone and Midnight Bull which were released during the beginning of the Metal Masters waves and they haven't oxydized yet which us why I'm asking. The weight disks on the plastic beys did the same thing so perhaps Hasbro just reused the same dye casting method and didn't consider that as a possibility?
So far, honestly the only Beyblades in my Metal Fight Beyblade that are the brighest and shiniest metal are the Metal System ones. They have a special paint that stays shiny, unless you very heavily use and abuse them and that somehow you stripped it all away.
(Mar. 30, 2015  7:40 PM)Wizard Wrote: Do the wheels on the Metal System beys turn a nasty Greg color after being exposed to oxygen for a while? I picked up some Metal System beys so I'm curious about it before they get here. Do any Takara beys do that?

All of my Hasbro beys are from the first season run, but I have a Counter Leone and Midnight Bull which were released during the beginning of the Metal Masters waves and they haven't oxydized yet which us why I'm asking. The weight disks on the plastic beys did the same thing so perhaps Hasbro just reused the same dye casting method and didn't consider that as a possibility?
Oddly enough, some of mine (both Hasbro and Takara) have done that and some haven't. I don't use them heavily either and I know other people who have experienced the same thing. I'm assuming it is some kind of exposure to oxygen, like you said.
(Mar. 30, 2015  8:02 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2015  7:40 PM)Wizard Wrote: Do the wheels on the Metal System beys turn a nasty Greg color after being exposed to oxygen for a while? I picked up some Metal System beys so I'm curious about it before they get here. Do any Takara beys do that?

Oddly enough, some of mine (both Hasbro and Takara) have done that and some haven't. I don't use them heavily either and I know other people who have experienced the same thing. I'm assuming it is some kind of exposure to oxygen, like you said.

Hasbro have not made Metal System Beyblades though, so are you referring to the other widely spread systems like the Hybrid Wheel System ?
(Mar. 30, 2015  8:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2015  8:02 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:

Hasbro have not made Metal System Beyblades though, so are you referring to the other widely spread systems like the Hybrid Wheel System ?
Yes, to clarify, I've only experienced this with HWS and Zero-G, since I don't really own HMS and Plastics.
Back when I first joined there was discussion of sprays you could use to keep them from changing color, but does anyone know if there is a way to reverse the color rather in addition to preserving it?

Most of my Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury wheels have oxidized quite thoroughly. The Legend series wheels (Cyber, Counter, Inferno, Midnight, etc.) have a silver paint on them that is notably stronger and harder to wear off than any previous colored paints (Gravity, Hell, etc.).
Whenever I have this problem, I just polish it with blue tack/any tack.

Just rub the tack a few times per section and it SHOULD work.
Wow, haven't been on the WBO in a while. Surprised I still remembered my login details.

I just have a quick question about Metal Driger; specifically, the Sono Kong version which I'm think of buying from here.

The reason for me buying Metal Driger is for the Heavy Metal Core (HMC) and Ten Heavy weight disk as I'm trying to create a compact plastic combo. However, I can't be sure if the SK version has the HMC. On the packaging, it seems to suggest that it will contain an Engine Gear (the back of the box shows Metal Driger activating an EG), but the contents photo lower down on the eBay listing looks like it has a HMC instead.

Could anybody give me a second opinion? I just don't want to buy a Metal Driger that doesn't even have the part I'm buying for.
The Sonokong one copies the Takara version so yes it would have the HMC. The engine gear is probably to demonstrate that it can also use an engine gear. Look around for more info before purchasing Sonokong though because some of the parts are a different size to Takara and Hasbro releases. Not sure about Metal Driger though.

The only way to preserve your Metal Wheels from "turning grey" is simply by not using it. I have a Dark wheel that I bought last year, and it still perfectly shiny, (I never used it) even it is fully exposed to oxygen.
(Mar. 30, 2015  11:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: The Sonokong one copies the Takara version so yes it would have the HMC. The engine gear is probably to demonstrate that it can also use an engine gear. Look around for more info before purchasing Sonokong though because some of the parts are a different size to Takara and Hasbro releases. Not sure about Metal Driger though.
Ah ok, thanks. I'll do some more digging before I put any money down.
(Mar. 31, 2015  12:22 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: The only way to preserve your Metal Wheels from "turning grey" is simply by not using it. I have a Dark wheel that I bought last year, and it still perfectly shiny, (I never used it) even it is fully exposed to oxygen.

I want to say this is incorrect, but I could be mistaken. I'm pretty sure a few of my wheels are unused but they're still pretty nasty looking. Not as gross as my older ones, but still not pretty. Perhaps they change no matter what unless they're painted. I will consider picking up silver paints.
Did any one here have any of the metal system beys ive just bought draciel ms amd was just curious if it would beat draciel metal defence (first ever draciel) and if it would beet the draciel engine gear bey

Also side note wer engine gears particular good for tje time
(Mar. 31, 2015  9:53 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Did any one here have any of the metal system beys ive just bought draciel ms amd was just curious if it would beat draciel metal defence (first ever draciel) and if it would beet the draciel engine gear bey

I'd imagine Draciel MS could probably beat Draciel MBD/Draciel G (Engine Gear beyblades were never very good) but if you're buying HMS beyblades ("metal system" beys), there are a number of far superior beys you should be looking out for.

You could, for example, build a HMS combo which is much better at Defense than Draciel MS. Such as:

- Circle Upper (Death Gargoyle MS)
- CWD Defense Ring (Sea Dragon) or CWD Free Survivor (Thunder Dragon)
- Bearing Core 2 (Jiraiya MS)

I realise that finding and buying these beys will be pretty difficult, but you can create a top tier defense combination with them. However since these beys are rare and difficult to get hold of, here's a cheaper combo that might be more price-friendly:

- Advance Balancer (Advance Averazer)
- 15g Circle Wide (Draciel MS)
- Metal Semi-Flat Core (Advance Averazer)

This is definitely not as effective as the first combo, but it's certainly better than using un-customised Draciel MS.
(Mar. 31, 2015  9:53 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Did any one here have any of the metal system beys ive just bought draciel ms amd was just curious if it would beat draciel metal defence (first ever draciel) and if it would beet the draciel engine gear bey

I own 2 draciel MS and a draciel metal ball defenser.. The first draciel...
Draciel MS sucks.. It looses to it, easily on a standard attack type stadium.. So should do the same on any stadium
I have a draciel G too... It mostly would end in a tie or the MS would win.. Draciel MS uncustomized is no good against other HMS.

If you can customize it then it should do some good

Rest you can go with what wolborg MSUV said