Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 02, 2015  6:12 PM)Ultimate Libra Wrote: The beywiki doesn't say whether or not my berserker behemoth parts are any good. Does anyone know if they are?
SR200 is good for Standard and Limited stamina types and especially, like Hato said, on TB.
BWD is a good performance tip for stamina in Zero G.
People have tried to synchrom Begirados Begirados, but from personal experience, I don't believe that it does very well.
(Mar. 02, 2015  8:32 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2015  6:12 PM)Ultimate Libra Wrote: The beywiki doesn't say whether or not my berserker behemoth parts are any good. Does anyone know if they are?
SR200 is good for Standard and Limited stamina types and especially, like Hato said, on TB.
BWD is a good performance tip for stamina in Zero G.
People have tried to synchrom Begirados Begirados, but from personal experience, I don't believe that it does very well.

Ok thanks!
After getting into Beyblade after 2-3 years, I'm still getting to know Zero-G. I hope this isn't a stupid question...
When people list a Zero-G custom, say, Revizer Genbull BD145 RDF, which Chrome Wheel would be on top?
(Mar. 05, 2015  4:20 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: After getting into Beyblade after 2-3 years, I'm still getting to know Zero-G. I hope this isn't a stupid question...
When people list a Zero-G custom, say, Revizer Genbull BD145 RDF, which Chrome Wheel would be on top?
The first chrome wheel listed is always the one on the bottom. Definitely not a stupid question!
(Mar. 05, 2015  5:04 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2015  4:20 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: After getting into Beyblade after 2-3 years, I'm still getting to know Zero-G. I hope this isn't a stupid question...
The first chrome wheel listed is always the one on the bottom. Definitely not a stupid question!

Additionally, if you're using a Crystal Wheel (which you shouldn't unless it's Limited) you always say the Crystal Wheel first and add (Crystal Down) or (Crystal Up) after the Chrome Wheel.

For example:
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
The one on the left is Shinobi Saramanda (Chrome Up) SW145SD.
The one on the right is Shinobi Saramanda (Crystal Up) SW145SD. You wouldn't call the right one Saramanda Shinobi despite the Crystal Wheel being on top.
(Mar. 06, 2015  4:12 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2015  5:04 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:

Additionally, if you're using a Crystal Wheel (which you shouldn't unless it's Limited) you always say the Crystal Wheel first and add (Crystal Down) or (Crystal Up) after the Chrome Wheel.

The one on the left is Shinobi Saramanda (Chrome Up) SW145SD.
The one on the right is Shinobi Saramanda (Crystal Up) SW145SD. You wouldn't call the right one Saramanda Shinobi despite the Crystal Wheel being on top.

You don't technically need to state that the Beyblade is in "Chrome Up" since that's the original, default mode. Crystal-Up Mode is actually an official term used to differentiate the possible modes. It was originally meant to always be assumed that a Chrome Wheel is facing up when Crystal-Up Mode isn't specified.
Um is my JB performance tip supposed to act like an f series tip its almost brand new too so its not wear and I only launch it in the stadium? (Yes I know JB is a bad tip but got board and messed around with some parts building random combos and testing them out)
(Mar. 06, 2015  6:36 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote: Um is my JB performance tip supposed to act like an f series tip its almost brand new too so its not wear and I only launch it in the stadium? (Yes I know JB is a bad tip but got board and messed around with some parts building random combos and testing them out)

Yeah, JB is typically a more aggressive Bottom when first used, but calms down as the small bumps on its surface wear down with usage, often to the point where it behaves most like WB.
My step brothers WB does the same on his rock Leone but it actually acts like it is from the f series and my step brother launches hard as carp.
Most B-series Bottoms will behave more aggressively with wear, though, strongly launching combos with such wide ball Bottoms as WB, JB, and RB can result in similarly aggressive movement without necessarily being very worn.
What is the most balanced performance tip for a beyblade and what beyblade is it from? I'm looking to build one that has good balance so it can last longer
If you want a Performance Tip to increase the Stamina of your Beyblade, the best come from the D-series, such as Wide Defense (WD), Defense (D), Polish Defense (PD), and Eternal Wide Defense (EWD). If you want Balance as in exhibiting some qualities of Attack, Defense, and/or Stamina, then Coat Sharp (CS) is the Bottom for you, as it can be used in Stamina-Defense hybrids and true Balance types.
He wanted to last longer so I assume better stamina and stability. Like Angry Face said, use WD, PD, SD, D, EWD etc
Yeah, as the two have said, there is no one "most Balanced" tip, but the suggestions from Angry Face and Jinbee are great. If you have trouble deciding the other parts, definitely post in Build Me a Combo and we can help you out there.
How do I battle people to get pionts
(Mar. 11, 2015  1:21 AM)dijiboy123 Wrote: How do I battle people to get pionts

You battle people at tournaments. You also get Beypoints when you win a battle.
do clear beyblades break easier?
do all gold beyblades suffer from gold plastic syndrome, such as tournament gold beyblades?
(Mar. 12, 2015  6:30 PM)username786 Wrote: do clear beyblades break easier?
do all gold beyblades suffer from gold plastic syndrome, such as tournament gold beyblades?

I have really not heard of breaks specifically to translucid parts. In any case, it is definitely wrong that being 'coloured' translucid changes anything to the solidity of the material : it isthe same for all colours.

As for the gold Beyblades though, I am not too certain what the issue or that syndrome is unfortunately. Can you explain what it is ?
(Mar. 12, 2015  6:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I have really not heard of breaks specifically to translucid parts. In any case, it is definitely wrong that being 'coloured' translucid changes anything to the solidity of the material : it isthe same for all colours.

As for the gold Beyblades though, I am not too certain what the issue or that syndrome is unfortunately. Can you explain what it is ?
the gold plastic syndrome is the reason why beyblades like uriel 2 break easily
(Mar. 12, 2015  6:49 PM)username786 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2015  6:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

the gold plastic syndrome is the reason why beyblades like uriel 2 break easily

Basically the type of plastic they use for the "gold" is generally weaker and crumbles incredibly easy. Reason for things like Urial 2 and (for any Beast Wars fans out there) Transmetal Megatron, haha.
Eh, my Transmetal Megatron never broke; the only reason it did is in joints or other locations that are always weak in every toy.

Are you really sure they use a different plastic ? Usually it is always PVC or PA, but always the same from Beyblade to Beyblade.
(Mar. 12, 2015  7:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, my Transmetal Megatron never broke; the only reason it did is in joints or other locations that are always weak in every toy.

Are you really sure they use a different plastic ? Usually it is always PVC or PA, but always the same from Beyblade to Beyblade.

Most Hasbro ones broke super easily- especially the waist and shoulders. Mine died within a few minutes of opening it, sadly, haha.

Not sure if different plastic but I think it has to do with the way it's made- possibly the way it's mixed.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Gold_Plastic_Syndrome
Hi guys Grin May i ask a question about my Big Bang Pegasis/sus Its attack power is good but the aggressiveness is bad its like pure defense mode. How can i fix this is this a problem with the mechanism of the F : D or something?
(Mar. 15, 2015  11:05 AM)weakmo50 Wrote: Hi guys Grin May i ask a question about my Big Bang Pegasis/sus Its attack power is good but the aggressiveness is bad its like pure defense mode. How can i fix this is this a problem with the mechanism of the F : D or something?

The thing about F : D is that it'll stay in Semi-Flat mode until you're at a low spin velocity, at which point it will switch to the sort of "Rubber Hole Flat" mode. The problem is that at such a slow spin, the Bey doesn't have enough power to really KO anything, even with the Rubber tip. If you were to tamper with F : D and do something like switch it to permanent Rubber mode, that would technically be illegal by the WBO rules. If it's just for fun and you either don't care about/have another F : D, then go for it.
I have a quick question, as I am new here, but can you use the shogun steel bey parts with your other Beyblade parts(metalfight) in tournaments?