Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 07, 2015  12:44 AM)Eminem* Wrote: Yes using oil on a Beyblade makes them illegal for testing and tournament usage.

Yeah Basalt is a heavy wheel coupled with a low track. It's going to destabalize its opponents.

Thanks for clearing it up, Eminem.

But for real, does anyone have any solutions?
You could rinse it with water. That's really the only thing you can do.
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:44 AM)Eminem* Wrote: Yes using oil on a Beyblade makes them illegal for testing and tournament usage.

But what about Beyblades that included oil/grease, such as Draciel Fortress? Would I be allowed to perform maintenance on my GB145 in the same way?
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:52 AM)LeonTempest Wrote:

But what about Beyblades that included oil/grease, such as Draciel Fortress? Would I be allowed to perform maintenance on my GB145 in the same way?

While weird modifications were legal for a specific amount of time back in the plastics era only, none of it is legal in Metal Fight Beyblade.
So is the verdict that Whos Desire is screwed?
(Jan. 07, 2015  1:00 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: So is the verdict that Whos Desire is screwed?

Yeah, I'd like to know that too.
Unless he buys a new one, depends on if your willing to spend a few pennies.
Try hot water, or using a hairdryer for a short time. The same thing happened to me after Spinster used my TH170 because he is quite strong, and with time it just became easier to manipulate. Make sure you are trying to rotate the right piece too. Look at our video on BeyChannel if you are using TH170 for the first time :

I was going to say hot water, but I wasn't sure if it would damage TH170...
(Jan. 07, 2015  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Try hot water, or using a hairdryer for a short time. The same thing happened to me after Spinster used my TH170 because he is quite strong, and with time it just became easier to manipulate. Make sure you are trying to rotate the right piece too. Look at our video on BeyChannel if you are using TH170 for the first time :

Hm, I guess I'll try hairdryer then hot water. Will hot water make the track rust?
I never tried it. It is not supposed to, but of course try everything else before the water.
(Jan. 07, 2015  1:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I never tried it. It is not supposed to, but of course try everything else before the water.

Just tried hairdryer, nothing changed. I hope hot water will help.
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:44 AM)Eminem* Wrote: Yeah Basalt is a heavy wheel coupled with a low track. It's going to destabalize its opponents.

Except Basalt has no slopes whatsoever...

(Jan. 07, 2015  1:36 AM)Whos Desire Wrote: Hm, I guess I'll try hairdryer then hot water. Will hot water make the track rust?
Since TH170 has no metal parts, it should not be able rust. Make sure the water isn't too hot though, the plastic may warp at a high enough temperature, though I doubt it will be that hot. Try jiggling the moving parts as well, that may loosen them.
It doesn't have to have to have slopes to destabalize... Sure they may help, but not needed.
Slope differences between the BB-10 and BBC-03? I might go BBC-03 if the slopes are near-identical
(Jan. 07, 2015  4:40 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Slope differences between the BB-10 and BBC-03? I might go BBC-03 if the slopes are near-identical

The same :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyStadi...er-Control
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyStadium-Attack-Type
(Jan. 07, 2015  2:28 AM)Eminem* Wrote: It doesn't have to have to have slopes to destabalize... Sure they may help, but not needed.

Slopes or some kind of Upper Attack are necessary to have a destabilizing effect. There needs to be some kind of pushing force on the opposing Beyblade in order to destabilize it, and Basalt just doesn't have any kind of protrusions or slopes that would push on opponents. With "wobblers" like Duo ___ 230MB, the push comes from the Beyblade falling on its opponent; with Genbull^2 E230MB, the push comes from E230 falling onto the opponent. With destabilizers like Flame, small slopes help to gradually tilt the opponent and cause scraping or early precession; with force smashers like Jade, a large amount of Smash Attack directed downwards smashes the opponent into the ground. In all these cases, there needs to be some kind of a force acting on the opponent, and Basalt just doesn't have anything that will do that. It makes a decent platform for CW Attack since it is somewhat exposed on top, but in that case it would be the Clear Wheel and not Basalt that is doing the destabilizing.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I had always understood basalt to be capable of destabilizing due to its uneven weight distribution (thanks to the staircase of death).
Well, it does the same thing as Duo in my opinion. It's a wobbler and just basically slams it's self down on the opposing bey. It has a force that acts as a destabilizer but Duo does better from what I've seen.
(Jan. 07, 2015  11:58 PM)Corn Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2015  2:28 AM)Eminem* Wrote: It doesn't have to have to have slopes to destabalize... Sure they may help, but not needed.

Slopes or some kind of Upper Attack are necessary to have a destabilizing effect. There needs to be some kind of pushing force on the opposing Beyblade in order to destabilize it, and Basalt just doesn't have any kind of protrusions or slopes that would push on opponents. With "wobblers" like Duo ___ 230MB, the push comes from the Beyblade falling on its opponent; with Genbull^2 E230MB, the push comes from E230 falling onto the opponent. With destabilizers like Flame, small slopes help to gradually tilt the opponent and cause scraping or early precession; with force smashers like Jade, a large amount of Smash Attack directed downwards smashes the opponent into the ground. In all these cases, there needs to be some kind of a force acting on the opponent, and Basalt just doesn't have anything that will do that. It makes a decent platform for CW Attack since it is somewhat exposed on top, but in that case it would be the Clear Wheel and not Basalt that is doing the destabilizing.

You really should use some common sense here. Yeah for Metal Wheels to perform at a high enough level to be competitive they should have slopes. And just because the CW is making contact doesn't mean it's doing the destabalizing. The other Beyblade is coming down on a heavier wheel and the low track is getting up under the other Beyblade and destabalizing it.
Is the Sky Blue Wolborg MS rare?
(Jan. 10, 2015  4:14 AM)Tsuna` Wrote: Is the Sky Blue Wolborg MS rare?

Considering that ninety percent of HMS Beyblades are 'rare' on their own, any recolour is even rarer, so while you do not necessarily have to wait years until you see one in an auction somewhere (or even from one of our Members here), it is definitely more expensive than a regular Wolborg MS.

No not at all! It is very worthless, so if you stumble across one, I can recycle it for you Pegasis_Wink

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V
(Jan. 10, 2015  4:38 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

No not at all! It is very worthless, so if you stumble across one, I can recycle it for you Pegasis_Wink

I can't lie Crying it is very rare

right man, it is worthless, can you share the link where you see it?
(Jan. 10, 2015  4:59 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2015  4:38 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

I can't lie Crying it is very rare

right man, it is worthless, can you share the link where you see it?

is the sky blue wolborg ms the same like ice blue? if yes i still have one or two new Smile