Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 05, 2015  3:42 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2015  3:05 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Wait...I said Unicorno II (Blitz Unicorno). Thanks for trying but that's the wrong Beyblade. I was looking for Blitz Unicorno and that one is Ray Unicorno.

Oh and no official images because they aren't legit.
hope this helps.

Oh yes, thank you very much. I'm really disappointed that they are the exact same colours. Sorry to sound like a huge nit-picker but I was hoping it was bluer than Leone instead of it being that nasty green colour (the colour isn't actually nasty...I just wanted it to be bluer) and I know Ray Unicorno was green but it was like an aquamarine mixed with green whilst Rock Leone was just...dark green but...I'll still get Blitz Unicorno.

I'm presuming that is a Hasbro Rock Leone right?
Takara from Japan.
actually picture is a little darker. The Camera reflects light.
(Jan. 05, 2015  3:58 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: Takara from Japan.
actually picture is a little darker. The Camera reflects light.

OK, Thank you very much for your time. Smile
(Jan. 05, 2015  3:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2015  8:51 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Are BB-10's becoming more expensive? I finally have the renewed interest, time, and money to buy one...but I am seeing some online examples for for well over $100???? What?????

They are indeed. I would really recommend looking on Yahoo! Japan Auctions : you can find sets for good prices.

Alternatively, we do have some for twenty dollars shipped, but it depends what you plan to do with the stadium since we would prefer to provide them to tournament organisers.

In that case, maybe I should stick with BB-46? Its only $15 on amazon....core differences between the balance (and standard) stadium and the Bb-10?
The differences are mainly the stamina centre that the BeyStadium Attack Type simply does not have, plus a different slope and varying wall sizes which of course create different openings for knockouts.
After owning a Hasbro stadium for years, I am pretty sick of "stamina centers," so maybe I should ignore the BB-46

Perhaps I should wait for the B-10 to return to a normal prices. Thanks Kai-V
(Jan. 05, 2015  6:25 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: Perhaps I should wait for the B-10 to return to a normal prices. Thanks Kai-V

Its BB-10, not B-10
(Jan. 05, 2015  6:25 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: After owning a Hasbro stadium for years, I am pretty sick of "stamina centers," so maybe I should ignore the BB-46

Perhaps I should wait for the B-10 to return to a normal prices. Thanks Kai-V

they aren't going down. The more you wait the more the price increase.
Check out the Super Control stadium. It's now legal for WBO play and it's generally cheaper than the BB-10, but they're very similar performance-wise.
(Jan. 05, 2015  8:20 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Check out the Super Control stadium. It's now legal for WBO play.

Can you send me the link to that news?
(Jan. 05, 2015  7:04 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2015  4:07 AM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Hey guys, I just found some old beyblades. The problem is that thereally is a lot of sharpie on the crystal/ plastic wheel and metal wheel. I know that eraser can remove a majority of the sharpie on the metal wheel. I want to remove all the sharpie from the metal, and still need to remove the sharpie from the clear wheel. Any help on that?

What's their system?

Metal fusion and beyond, I don't have acetone but I have rubbing alcohol, go a try that
What class beyblade is Basalt Chimera w105 ds?
(Jan. 05, 2015  10:30 PM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: What class beyblade is Basalt Chimera w105 ds?
If you mean type: Defence
If you mean good: Replace the DS with WD and I think it is good Smile I am not sure if W105 is the right choice though...
(Jan. 05, 2015  10:38 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2015  10:30 PM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: What class beyblade is Basalt Chimera w105 ds?
If you mean good: Replace the DS with WD and I think it is good Smile I am not sure if W105 is the right choice though...

The reason why I used a ds was that I used a slight off-balance as an offensive touch to it to increase a wind manipulation effect, although I will take your advice and use a tip with a wider surface area. W105 was the lowest loose track I had available, so I used it.
(Jan. 05, 2015  10:41 PM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2015  10:38 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

The reason why I used a ds was that I used a slight off-balance as an offensive touch to it to increase a wind manipulation effect, although I will take your advice and use a tip with a wider surface area. W105 was the lowest loose track I had available, so I used it.

It's just that DS tips too much. And W105 is fine, I think that any lower may increase stamina, but would tip too easy.
(Jan. 05, 2015  10:15 PM)AkioEPC Wrote: Could somebody take a Beylauncher (String launcher) apart and take a picture of how the inside is supposed to look? I Have a few messed up Beylaunchers and I want to see how they should look.
There should be some videos on string launcher disassembly on youtube by Akirasdaddy
Hato-Bokkun Wrote:I am not sure if W105 is the right choice though..

Just on the topic of W105-based Defense, there was a point where I was playing around with a MF-H Libra W105RSF for Limited and noticed that it was KO'ed a lot easier than 85, 90 and 105; may want to conduct some offical comparison testings soon, with that in mind.

To be safe, I'd use one of the other three I mentioned, though.
(Jan. 05, 2015  7:17 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: they aren't going down. The more you wait the more the price increase.

While nothing is guaranteed, I highly doubt that the BB-10 will not be released again in one way or another.

(Jan. 05, 2015  7:06 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Its BB-10, not B-10

Just a typo....
Hey everyone, I just got a TT Beat Lynx today, and I moved the track to 170 when I got it. I left it for about 1 hour like that and I got back and it was jammed. Any solutions?
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:15 AM)Whos Desire Wrote: Hey everyone, I just got a TT Beat Lynx today, and I moved the track to 170 when I got it. I left it for about 1 hour like that and I got back and it was jammed. Any solutions?

Oil it? Probably your best choice, but I think it might rust the system inside. I think oil might work.
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:17 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:15 AM)Whos Desire Wrote: Hey everyone, I just got a TT Beat Lynx today, and I moved the track to 170 when I got it. I left it for about 1 hour like that and I got back and it was jammed. Any solutions?

Oil it? Probably your best choice, but I think it might rust the system inside. I think oil might work.

I don't really wanna oil it. It would be illegal for competitive play, correct?
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:18 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:17 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

It's not making it more loose. An example is B : D and F230; oiling them allows them to spin more and basically modifies them. If you oil this, it wont allow the Beyblade to spin longer, just loosen it. I don't think it's illegal since it wouldn't affect performance Smile
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:20 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:18 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:17 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Oil it? Probably your best choice, but I think it might rust the system inside. I think oil might work.

It's not making it more loose. An example is B : D and F230; oiling them allows them to spin more and basically modifies them. If you oil this, it wont allow the Beyblade to spin longer, just loosen it. I don't think it's illegal since it wouldn't affect performance Smile

I think it is illegal.

"Sionthehedgehog" Is Basalt Chimera W105 DS a destabalizer? It caused a sleep out on all of my stamina types, including my Phantom Orion, which I oiled just before the battle (I oil Phantom Orion every other week). However, is it a good combo in the standard format overall?

"Corn" No; it is a weak Stamina type. I'm not sure why Phantom lost, though. Phantom should have won easily. By the way, oiling your B : D makes it illegal for official tournament use.

My quote thing was glitched, sorry. I think if you oil anything it's illegal.
Yes using oil on a Beyblade makes them illegal for testing and tournament usage.

Yeah Basalt is a heavy wheel coupled with a low track. It's going to destabalize its opponents.