Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 03, 2014  2:56 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: what is the perfect way to completely dry a spray painted metal wheel?

I would use a hair dryer.
(Dec. 03, 2014  9:11 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2014  2:56 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: what is the perfect way to completely dry a spray painted metal wheel?

I would use a hair dryer.

From my experience, doing anything other than letting a spray-painted item sit in a place where dust/debris can't land on it for >24hrs is asking for trouble. Of course, I only have experience with painting Nerf guns, but it should apply to anything else as well; just follow the instructions on the can. Generally, paint becomes permanent after a full day of drying, and is safe to touch and move around after about an hour.
Don't try to force the paint to dry by external means, they generally don't stick well and will flake off easily by ythe slightest force applied possible. Just let it dry normally.

BTW, to ensure the paint to have the most optimal colouring, spray a few times more since metals doesn't stick very well with paints due to their density.
What would be better Death Quetzicotle in defense mode or attack?
(Dec. 05, 2014  3:27 AM)Yoloswag:) Wrote: What would be better Death Quetzicotle in defense mode or attack?

Defense, definitely.
(Dec. 04, 2014  10:26 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Don't try to force the paint to dry by external means, they generally don't stick well and will flake off easily by ythe slightest force applied possible. Just let it dry normally.

BTW, to ensure the paint to have the most optimal colouring, spray a few times more since metals doesn't stick very well with paints due to their density.

what if I place it inside the oven at a low heat temperature?,will it ruin the whole thing?
Probably? Plus, why do you need to rush it? It'll be best if you just let the paint take the time it needs to dry completely. Plus, like TenshouYoku said, multiple coats should be applied for optimal results.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sacramen...Sacramento

For future reference, questions about the site belong in the Questions About the WBO thread Smile
(Dec. 06, 2014  1:28 AM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: Just wondering, where's the Sacramento forum/thread? Thanks.

I don't think there is one...yet.
how to clear coat a painted metal wheel?? is nail polish clear coat good? does it protect the paint when I battle?
(Dec. 08, 2014  5:43 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: how to clear coat a painted metal wheel?? is nail polish clear coat good? does it protect the paint when I battle?

I've been told that it does work from some, and it doesn't from others. I personally think it wouldn't work. I would try a clear coat for cars.
(Dec. 09, 2014  5:57 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: please help me identify this?
Thanks

That is just one of the bags released near the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade. A lot of clothes, bags, hats, etc. have been made; you should not be surprised if you see something. My avatar even features some of those sometimes idiotic side products ...
(Dec. 09, 2014  6:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2014  5:57 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: please help me identify this?
Thanks

That is just one of the bags released near the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade. A lot of clothes, bags, hats, etc. have been made; you should not be surprised if you see something. My avatar even features some of those sometimes idiotic side products ...

Thanks for the quick reply Kai-V.
Quick question: On Big Bang Pegasis F: D, apparently the bottom can be either a Semi Flat tip with the tip sticking out, or Rubber Flat with the tip not sticking out. How do you get it so that it is a Semi Flat tip and not Rubber Flat? 'Cause I can't figure it out and the instructions are in Japanese since it is a Takara Tomy bey, which is no help to me... (This has probably been asked before, but...)

Thanks in advance!
The bottom uses something called centrifugal force. When you launch the beyblade, as long as you launch it hard enough, the tabs will fly out and it will be in semi-flat mode. Once it loses enough spin, the tabs will go back in and it will change to rubber flat mode.
(Dec. 09, 2014  1:47 PM)Dual Wrote: The bottom uses something called centrifugal force. When you launch the beyblade, as long as you launch it hard enough, the tabs will fly out and it will be in semi-flat mode. Once it loses enough spin, the tabs will go back in and it will change to rubber flat mode.

Thank you very much! Something like that wouldn't occur to me at all... Should have known physics would be involved. Now just to work on my launch!
The same explanation could be found on Beywiki, by the way :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...inal:Drive
I'll bear that in mind for next time! Thanks for the information; I'd forgotten about the Beywiki completely
I was wondering if anyone was able to find a Dragoon V sticker sheet with a good quality?
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:33 AM)BeyKing23 Wrote: I was wondering if anyone was able to find a Dragoon V sticker sheet with a good quality?

How about this ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/images/1/14/Dragoon_v.jpg
can anyone teach me how to clear coat a zero g chrome wheel? and if I coat it,will the hole which the orb from the crystal wheel still fit?
(Dec. 10, 2014  5:22 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: can anyone teach me how to clear coat a zero g chrome wheel? and if I coat it,will the hole which the orb from the crystal wheel still fit?

There are small but slightly noticable spaces between the hole-and-orb structure, so in case you didnt spam paint onto the whell it should be fine.

BTW, it also wrecks the paint if you try to dry it with oven. Don't risk it.