Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 18, 2014  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Technically it is not discontinued.

On hiatus, whatever Tongue_out
(Nov. 18, 2014  1:07 AM)Wizard Wrote: Was MFB discontinued in 2012 or 2013? I want to say 2012, but I feel like I'm wrong.
Discontinued? I think not. Don't get me wrong, Beyblades are still in stock and sold in Japan, just nothing new has come out. So you can say it's on hiatus, or you can say that the company may be giving Beyblade up. At this point, who knows? I'm hoping that Hasbro starts to make their own parts though, that way there will at least be new tops to arrive (kinda like their first Legends series, with Counter Leone, Cyber Pegasus and so forth). I don't really care if the parts are underpowered or outclassed, new products would bring some, if not a lot of fans back.
And Japan has officially entered another recession, so it is not the best time to start or restart a toyline at all ...
Wizard, do you mean discontinued as in the standard MFB line?
Technically, whenever the MFB: Explosion started then MFB ended, or the end of 4D was the true end of B-___ line.
(Nov. 18, 2014  6:25 AM)Neo Wrote: Wizard, do you mean discontinued as in the standard MFB line?
Technically, whenever the MFB: Explosion started then MFB ended, or the end of 4D was the true end of B-___ line.

You do not know that either for sure.
which metal wheel is better for jupiter ? jade or earth?
I don't think they are testing it yet very often... personnaly Jupiter has no high performance on defense wheel, its still a little to light. you much better using Aquario, Kerbecs, Cancer, Cygnus, Bull, Darkhelm(Hades) for better results.
Wait, I get scolded for asking if Poison, Dark, Sol or whatever is worse but it's fine for others to ask a similar question, what?
Personnaly Sol(gold/eclipse) has some used from what I tested yet for limited. I will try my Sol Combos at my tournament incomming.

for Dark and Poison. some people has some good results with Poison in defense I think but it's not good as some other defense wheel can do like Earth. And Dark I think someone somewhere using it at a tournament, but it was for fun I think.
Well thanks for being kind enough to answer my question, I appreciate it.

I don't need it now as I asked that question before I could get Poison, and Sol, yeah I could have looked at the tests but I needed some specific setup, and searching didn't at all help.

Thanks again! Smile
(Nov. 22, 2014  3:43 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I don't think they are testing it yet very often... personnaly Jupiter has no high performance on defense wheel, its still a little to light. you much better using Aquario, Kerbecs, Cancer, Cygnus, Bull, Darkhelm(Hades) for better results.

but is earth better than jade?
I could share you my combo but I keep it secret until the tournament hah but its still a Defense combo for Sol I have the Gold vers. it's agressive enough to knock out some Stamina and Attack type beys. pretty versatile.

for poison I sell it a long time ago but from what I've tested before the original Poison Zurafa S130MB has some good potential for defense so may be it could be a good guide line to create a new defense combo with it.

(Nov. 22, 2014  4:03 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2014  3:43 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I don't think they are testing it yet very often... personnaly Jupiter has no high performance on defense wheel, its still a little to light. you much better using Aquario, Kerbecs, Cancer, Cygnus, Bull, Darkhelm(Hades) for better results.

but is earth better than jade?

for defense purpose Earth are much better, Jade has some used in attack combo for limited because he has some good smash. but to recoil for defense purpose. IMO.
I was reading articles on stadiums of this design: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Lion%27s_Lair_Stadium and some mentioned paint getting on performance tips. However, not all articles mentioned that occurring. I was wondering if anyone knew whether all stadiums of that design have that issue or if there are exceptions because I had been thinking about purchasing one but wouldn't want to if the stadium's paint wore off onto my tips.
Yes, all types of Hasbro BeyStadiums, at least from the Metal Fight Beyblade era, are known to put paint on Beyblade tips, as far as I know.

You can read more about characteristics of Hasbro BeyStadiums in the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium article on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ip_Stadium
Does the L/R Launcher work for Zero G beys?
(Nov. 27, 2014  8:46 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Does the L/R Launcher work for Zero G beys?

Absolutely, although the heavier the Beyblade, the harder it is for the prongs, so they have a higher chance of breaking.
What kind of paint (if any) is recommended for beyblades? Is a different type recommended for the metal and plastic parts?
(Nov. 27, 2014  6:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, all types of Hasbro BeyStadiums, at least from the Metal Fight Beyblade era, are known to put paint on Beyblade tips, as far as I know.

You can read more about characteristics of Hasbro BeyStadiums in the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium article on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ip_Stadium

Thank you very much for the response/info. That and the article was just what I had been looking for.
(Nov. 27, 2014  9:58 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: What kind of paint (if any) is recommended for beyblades? Is a different type recommended for the metal and plastic parts?

I think painting beys parts are illegal...
(Nov. 28, 2014  12:19 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2014  9:58 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: What kind of paint (if any) is recommended for beyblades? Is a different type recommended for the metal and plastic parts?

I think painting beys parts are illegal...

It is legal as long as it is light, non-texturized, and doesn't modify any parts. Not that I would ever use a painted bey, it's merely for looks, considering I get so many useless parts from buying beys for one part xD Or if I have extras.
Along with my other question about the paint, I have another.

Tomorrow my step mother and I are going shopping, so I figured I would go check out some places that sold beyblades since a lot of places are trying to clear the shelves, and that legend beys were usually $5. Along with places like Wal-Mart, and Toys "R" Us, where else should I go to find beyblades?
(Nov. 29, 2014  2:56 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Along with my other question about the paint, I have another.

Tomorrow my step mother and I are going shopping, so I figured I would go check out some places that sold beyblades since a lot of places are trying to clear the shelves, and that legend beys were usually $5. Along with places like Wal-Mart, and Toys "R" Us, where else should I go to find beyblades?

Probably K-Mart, and Target for sure.
I've had luck with Big Lots although they were pretty behind.
(Nov. 29, 2014  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Probably K-Mart, and Target for sure.

(Nov. 29, 2014  3:58 AM)Mehoyminoy Wrote: I've had luck with Big Lots although they were pretty behind.

Thanks guys! And if Big Lots is behind, then maybe they actually still have some! Maybe I can finally get some more Shogun Steel for my Standard collection. Any major mold/part differences I should be aware of? Hasbro tends to screw that up a lot, and I'm not too knowledgeable concerning Zero-G. Uncertain
(Nov. 29, 2014  5:59 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Thanks guys! And if Big Lots is behind, then maybe they actually still have some! Maybe I can finally get some more Shogun Steel for my Standard collection. Any major mold/part differences I should be aware of? Hasbro tends to screw that up a lot, and I'm not too knowledgeable concerning Zero-G. Uncertain

Actually, Hasbro did not modify much at all in Shogun Steel, thankfully. Their moulds of F230 are not that good, but then again only one in two TAKARA-TOMY F230 is great as well.

I also have a CF from a Samurai Ifraid and Shinobi Saramanda set that does not actually fit on any Track, but I think that is mostly an exception.