Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Omega Kerbecs 85 RF? I'm going to try it out....
Hum, I think MF Cosmic Cancer/Kerbecs W105RF would have better results against it.
MF-H Omega Kerbecs 85RF is for break pieces, not really fun for F230 owners ^^'
Omega defenitely wouldn't be tall enough to make significant contact. Maybe on CH145.
F230CF/GCF has many counters in Limited, literally anything attack would be able to K.O it, especially if F230 was on Meteo.
I searched and could only find MF-F being 0.01 larger than a normal face. I may have not searched hard enough though.

Edit: Found the Beywiki article, but does anyone know if the 0.01 gram more than a normal face is true?
(Sep. 02, 2014  3:16 AM)Echizen Wrote: I searched and could only find MF-F being 0.01 larger than a normal face. I may have not searched hard enough though.

Edit: Found the Beywiki article, but does anyone know if the 0.01 gram more than a normal face is true?

I bet it varies from Face to Face, since all parts seem to have some sort of weight range. Even if MF-F is 0.01 grams lighter/heavier that's such a small amount that I doubt it will make a significant difference.
Could anyone who owns a BeyStadium Standard Type measure how long the diametre of the walls' holes are ?
Standard Type?
Are you talking about Plastic Generation or what? If it's the Clear Hasbro one; I have it.
Once I get home I could. To clarify: You want from one wall to on wall? And at the top of eah wall? Or bottom? Or do you mean the actual holes?

And you mean BB-96 correct?
(Sep. 02, 2014  3:36 AM)Neo Wrote: Standard Type?
Are you talking about Plastic Generation or what? If it's the Clear Hasbro one; I have it.

BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type. Hasbro's names are not like that.

(Sep. 02, 2014  3:39 AM)Echizen Wrote: Once I get home I could. To clarify: You want from one wall to on wall? And at the top of eah wall? Or bottom?

And you mean BB-96 correct?

BB-46, and no, I really want the measurement of the holes, in which the pins underneath the walls get inserted. The holes are in the stadium floor, on the circumference.
I meant BB-46 haha. I got about 5.85 millimeters. Somewhere near there.
(Sep. 02, 2014  3:48 AM)Echizen Wrote: I meant BB-46 haha. I got about 5.85 millimeters. Somewhere near there.

Cool. Thank you. So, six milimetres would definitely not fit inside those holes ?
I measured a marble and it was close to 6 mm. it wouldn't fit less than halfway. So maybe somwhere between 5.75 and 5.95
Hi everyone, do you have to get permission to set up a selling thread or can you set one up as long as you follow the rules without having to get permission.
(Sep. 03, 2014  12:19 PM)BeiburÄ“do Wrote: Hi everyone, do you have to get permission to set up a selling thread or can you set one up as long as you follow the rules without having to get permission.

I think you need to get permission first to a CM or MOD.
No, there is no permission needed. However, this topic is for questions about the Beyblade toys only; you should use the "Questions about the WBO" thread for questions relating to topics.
sorry about posting in the wrong thread and thanks for the help
Wat ?
Can someone explain why THIS is on the Beywiki ? [Image: 180414998.gif]
Because it is a real Beyblade yo.
It's only for making some pub to McDo or a simple joke ? It's fun tough it's not really serious.
(Sep. 03, 2014  7:45 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: It's only for making some pub to McDo or a simple joke ? It's fun tough it's not really serious.

In the Japanese version of the Nightmare Rex DS Game, you could unlock Big Mac and customize/battle with it.
(Sep. 03, 2014  8:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  7:45 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: It's only for making some pub to McDo or a simple joke ? It's fun tough it's not really serious.

In the Japanese version of the Nightmare Rex DS Game, you could unlock Big Mac and customize/battle with it.

Oh, so it's not a joke, hah. Nevermind.
(Sep. 03, 2014  7:03 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Wat ?
Any reason why I'm getting this message when I click on the link?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Sep. 03, 2014  9:36 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  7:03 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Wat ?
Any reason why I'm getting this message when I click on the link?

The Same thing is also happening to me......