Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 06, 2014  11:56 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: question: what are face boosters.

Are they only for your profile or are some of them real face bolts.

Only on your profile. You get them for doing stuff or you can win them.
(Aug. 06, 2014  11:57 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  11:56 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: question: what are face boosters.

Are they only for your profile or are some of them real face bolts.

Only on your profile. You get them for doing stuff or you can win them.

alright thx!

what is a good way to get 5 more bladers to my tournament before i can prepose it
Promo Cards, advertising on Facebook, YouTube, Kijiji, etc.

However, this topic is for questions about the Beyblades toys themselves. For questions on the site's features or tournaments, you should use the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Promo Cards, advertising on Facebook, YouTube, Kijiji, etc.

However, this topic is for questions about the Beyblades toys themselves. For questions on the site's features or tournaments, you should use the "Questions about the WBO" thread.

oh sorry. But thx for answering anyway.
what stadium is the best
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:45 AM)YuTendos Son Wrote: what stadium is the best

It depends on what beyblade type your using,for attack types BB10 is the best.
The fairest overall is the BeyStadium Attack Type from TAKARA-TOMY.
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The fairest overall is the BeyStadium Attack Type from TAKARA-TOMY.
thank's what bey do you think is the best
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:49 AM)YuTendos Son Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The fairest overall is the BeyStadium Attack Type from TAKARA-TOMY.

If you don't include sets, Phantom Orion BGrin is hands down, best stock Beyblade. It's generally the safest too. Vari Ares DGrin(F mode) would be a close second, but not as safe as Phantom.
what's the best L-Draco
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:54 AM)YuTendos Son Wrote: what's the best L-Draco

Stock? I'd go Ldrago Guardian or Lightning L-Drago.

(Aug. 07, 2014  12:52 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:49 AM)YuTendos Son Wrote:

If you don't include sets, Phantom Orion BGrin is hands down, best stock Beyblade. It's generally the safest too. Vari Ares DGrin(F mode) would be a close second, but not as safe as Phantom.

Why doesn't anyone suggest Death Quetzacoatl 125RDF...
What's the best pegasus
Stock... maybe Wing Pegasis. Overall: Samurai Pegasis W105R2F

@DK, RDF= bad stamina.
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:54 AM)YuTendos Son Wrote: what's the best L-Draco

They are used for different things meteo l is used for spin steal customs, and lightning l is better for pure attack. Both are also useless outside of the limited meta. I am unsure about the use of l destroy. But it seems to also have rubber. In a flat out fight though, I could out my money on lightning or destroy, because meteos main function would be negated vs other left spinners.
Triple ninjad, I have to perform senpakku now.
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:00 AM)Echizen Wrote: Stock... maybe Wing Pegasis. Overall: Samurai Pegasis W105R2F

@DK, RDF= bad stamina.

Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F or MF-H Pegasus 85RF are best.

It's not a stamina type. It's defence, a defence types purpose is to withstand attacks and OS attack types with horrible stamina.
Oh yeah cosmic. Not Pegasis 85RF though, IMO.

Not many people use attack though.
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:14 AM)Echizen Wrote: Oh yeah cosmic. Not Pegasis 85RF though, IMO.

Yes, people do.
I think it's because, for a stock bey, it only has one exceptional part and it is worse than Orion. Orion on the other hand gives the best 4d drive ever made IMO, and is an exceptional stock combo, if I remember correctly some bladers actually just used a stock Orion and won in tourneys.

(Aug. 07, 2014  1:15 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:14 AM)Echizen Wrote: Oh yeah cosmic. Not Pegasis 85RF though, IMO.

Yes, people do.

I have to agree with tiger, American metas rely on stamina types because the stamina types currently have the most safe combos with very high win percentages.
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:16 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: I think it's because, for a stock bey, it only has one exceptional part and it is worse than Orion. Orion on the other hand gives the best 4d drive ever made IMO, and is an exceptional stock combo, if I remember correctly some bladers actually just used a stock Orion and won in tourneys.

Conneticut bladers can solo Phantom BGrin and get first, haha.

Not many competitive seens use Attack, just generallly not safe. Like I used attack at my tournament and almost lost to a Phantom tornado Staller(3-2).
Those still happen? I thought phantom was dead, that was around when I left. Just wait, now some one is going to make genbull genbull w145 gcf, and it will tornado stall it's way to a gold face. Lolq
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:22 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Those still happen? I thought phantom was dead, that was around when I left. Just wait, now some one is going to make genbull genbull w145 gcf, and it will tornado stall it's way to a gold face. Lolq
It's Louisiana haha. At the first tournament, someone used Death H145D and got second, haha.

It's still a viable combo though.
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:19 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:16 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: I think it's because, for a stock bey, it only has one exceptional part and it is worse than Orion. Orion on the other hand gives the best 4d drive ever made IMO, and is an exceptional stock combo, if I remember correctly some bladers actually just used a stock Orion and won in tourneys.

Conneticut bladers can solo Phantom BGrin and get first, haha.

Not many competitive seens use Attack, just generallly not safe. Like I used attack at my tournament and almost lost to a Phantom tornado Staller(3-2).
And stock Duo apparently.

Also, Death isn't bad at all, but H145? Why would you use a serious attack spin track like that on a stamina combo & D for a 145 height? Smh kids.
XD Maybe it has some hidden use.
Death quetz still does what it's supposed to though. IMO it's better then ares in F mode .

I thought you didn't like Phantom B : D Echizen ?
(Aug. 07, 2014  4:51 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Death quetz still does what it's supposed to though. IMO it's better then ares in F mode .

I thought you didn't like Phantom B : D Echizen ?
I don't know vari is pretty solid, but you are probably right. And just because he doesn't like it doesn't mean he thinks it is bad. For example I dislike bd145 it looks ugly and it was the reason I originally quit ( among other things) but I have to admit it is good.