Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 19, 2014  8:49 PM)LMAO Wrote: Hello! That Beyblade is called "Divine Crown" Smile

Thanks a lot! And for the very fast answer! Now I can bring the answer to my son in the morning and make him happy! Smile
Ive tried making a new thread 3 times and when i post it it wont show up anywhere on WBO.....?????
Try using this

Honestly, I don't know what the problem could be, but I'm think it's something with your device.
(Jul. 19, 2014  10:09 PM)Echizen Wrote: Try using this

Honestly, I don't know what the problem could be, but I'm think it's something with your device.

the link brought me to a 404 error page

Nvm I know why it wasn't working... New Question: Why are religious topics banned?
Probably just to avoid any offensive or heated conversation. It's a spinning top forum with members from all around the world after all, so there are bound to be disagreements. News discussion isn't really allowed either, from what I gather.
(Jul. 19, 2014  10:21 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Probably just to avoid any offensive or heated conversation. It's a spinning top forum with members from all around the world after all, so there are bound to be disagreements. News discussion isn't really allowed either, from what I gather.

Then how do I spread gods word on here?
(Jul. 19, 2014  10:24 PM)XtraCorruption Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2014  10:21 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Probably just to avoid any offensive or heated conversation. It's a spinning top forum with members from all around the world after all, so there are bound to be disagreements. News discussion isn't really allowed either, from what I gather.

Not sure if joke or serious, but you can't Chocked_2
(Jul. 19, 2014  10:24 PM)Xorruption Wrote:

Just post in WBO Random Thoughts about Blader DJ. Then everyone will see what you have to say about god. Wink

Nah, The Supreme One is right... you can't.
(Jul. 19, 2014  10:13 PM)XtraCorruption Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2014  10:09 PM)Echizen Wrote: Try using this

the link brought me to a 404 error page

Nvm I know why it wasn't working... New Question: Why are religious topics banned?

Because nobody wants me to rant on religion and spread atheism like a plague.
Well ok, Ill find a way
(Jul. 19, 2014  11:44 PM)XtraCorruption Wrote: Well ok, Ill find a way

Please don't, there's no reason to bring religion into spinning tops =_=
We automatically hail Blader DJ; so learn to worship him.
(Jul. 19, 2014  11:52 PM)Neo Wrote:

No offence, but you just bringing up the fact that we automatically worship Blader DJ contradicts what you just said. You shouldn't speak for others.

Please stop bringing in conversation of religion in to a Beyblade forum. I don't want any of you to get warned.
(Jul. 19, 2014  11:54 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2014  11:52 PM)Neo Wrote:

No offence, but you just bringing up the fact that we automatically worship Blader DJ contradicts what you just said. You shouldn't speak for others.

Please stop bringing in conversation of religion in to a Beyblade forum. I don't want any of you to get warned.

I was being sarcastic.
End of conversation. No need for this to continue.
So any news of new beyblades coming out? Or have they stopped making them for now
(Jul. 20, 2014  8:35 PM)Drigzen Wrote: So any news of new beyblades coming out? Or have they stopped making them for now
No one knows, currently they've stopped production(In Japan anyways), but they're having many tournaments in Asia, so that's always a good sign.
Sweet, hopefully in the near future production will start again
(Jul. 20, 2014  9:02 PM)Drigzen Wrote: Sweet, hopefully in the near future production will start again

For more information, you should check this topic :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...s-in-Japan
Are you allowed to use custom painted beyblade wheels in tournaments?
(Jul. 21, 2014  2:59 AM)Nionis Wrote: Are you allowed to use custom painted beyblade wheels in tournaments?
Yes, it's allowed. assuming it's not 15 layers of paint or something.
I wouldn't do that if I were you...
If it's spray paint, and not the kind that real companies use, it rubs off on other bey blades. That could make other people mad.
No, I use a professional airbrush with the same kind of metalic colors as takara tomy.
(Jul. 21, 2014  3:35 AM)Nionis Wrote: No, I use a professional airbrush with the same kind of metalic colors as takara tomy.

It is legal as long as it doesn't affect the performance of the part.
Make sure there are no performance changing paint bumps.
The beyblade boxes that say "Top Set Rapidity" are fake, right?
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:31 PM)OsirisTheBlader Wrote: The beyblade boxes that say "Top Set Rapidity" are fake, right?
Anything that has Rapidity on it is fake. The quality of materials aren't good and are illegal for tournament use on the WBO.