Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 05, 2014  5:32 AM)Neo~ Wrote: The geared design helps with traction and it overall better and more reliable then, the rather, uncontrollable CF
If anything gives more traction, it would be the wider tip, which also, as Echizen said, leads to it being faster and harder to control.
(Jul. 05, 2014  5:46 AM)Dual Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  5:32 AM)Neo~ Wrote: The geared design helps with traction and it overall better and more reliable then, the rather, uncontrollable CF
If anything gives more traction, it would be the wider tip, which also, as Echizen said, leads to it being faster and harder to control.

While that may help, CF is more likely to SKO in Zero-G Attack, while you can control GCF easily. It's because of the fact that it isn't as fast because of the numerous "gaps" on the side of the Circle.
The gaps are pretty unsignificant tbh.
SA165 may help in Attack Mode to suppress CF SKOs, though. Otherwise, GCF is better and CF isn't worth the risk.
Neo it's really the other way around. GCF is more out of control than CF because of its wider shape (more flat surface area = less predictable) & the gear styled rim that can scrape the sides of the stadium.
The gaps are definitely unsignificant in the speed, but not in the performance overall. They actually help "bounce" the bey back up after falling over, one of the reasons I prefer it with F230. GCF is definitely faster than CF by the way, not sure how you got that assumption because of the gaps, haha. That's basically saying XF is slower than WF.

I'm not sure why you guys think it gives traction, especially since it doesn't grip the stadium floor at all.
I don't know, I have a SonoKong one and I remember it being the same size so...? Then again, if I could find it again I could test.
I was wondering if there will ever be a bey tournament in Las Vegas? Is there is going to be one message me ASAP.
(Jul. 05, 2014  11:12 AM)BladerAcemed Wrote: I was wondering if there will ever be a bey tournament in Las Vegas? Is there is going to be one message me ASAP.

Hello,

Tournaments are discussed in the WBO General forum, not Beyblade General. At the moment, there are no events coming up in Las Vegas, but it only takes one person to take the initiative to organise something and there will be, so you should head towards our Las Vegas thread inside the WBO General - North America forum.
Just wondering while we're talking about tourneys, is there a UK tourney coming up soon that I haven't heard of or has everyone lost interest?
(Jul. 05, 2014  2:42 PM)Sword Master Wrote: Just wondering while we're talking about tourneys, is there a UK tourney coming up soon that I haven't heard of or has everyone lost interest?

We are not supposed to talk about tournaments in this topic, but contact Ryûzaki : he might be holding one in the future ...
Is it illegal to combine TT and Hasbro 4D parts?
Ex.Blitz metal frame TT,Blitz core Hasbro.
Definitely not, as long as the Hasbro or TT part is the one that's intended to be used. It will perform the same regardless.
Yes, it is. Just like its legal to combine 2 e230s.

I think.
(Jul. 06, 2014  2:25 AM)Ocean Wrote: Yes, it is. Just like its legal to combine 2 e230s.

I think.

No it's legal. Smile
If you mean the disk on the shaft; legal. If you mean two disks; illegal.
What are "top tier" parts? Is that just another way of saying top of the line?
Yes, top tier parts are beyblade parts that can be considered the best out of the bunch, the best choices to use.
Not really, there parts from this list : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Stan...Discussion
Top tier parts are the ones everyone will use; because of power.
If you have a counter; by all means use it!
(Jul. 07, 2014  5:15 AM)Neo Wrote: Top tier parts are the ones everyone will use; because of power.
That's not entirely true. Not everyone uses them. They're usually the smartest parts to use, but that doesn't mean 100% of the community uses them.
(Jul. 07, 2014  5:20 AM)Dual Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2014  5:15 AM)Neo Wrote: Top tier parts are the ones everyone will use; because of power.
That's not entirely true. Not everyone uses them. They're usually the smartest parts to use, but that doesn't mean 100% of the community uses them.

I know that; but it's common.
If you have to battle people who use recommended combos; find a counter to it.
That's a lot of parts to go through as I look down the list of parts haha Joyful_2
Is PD the best for stamina of the D series?
(Jul. 07, 2014  9:52 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Is PD the best for stamina of the D series?

It's definitely one of the best, EWD is first, then likely WD, then either SD or PD.