Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 11, 2014  9:51 PM)RoflBlader Wrote: <female>

Sorry ladies, but I get more rpm from a ripcord than string. Good hustle out there.

You are the one who has not mastered the Beylauncher then, because it can be proven scientifically that the Beylauncher offers more RPM if you know how to use it ...
I just want to be sure but 4D wheels are the two piece ones like Fang right?
Yes, they are. Though some don't always have two pieces. For example, Variares has one and Big Bang has three.
Wondering if you folks can help me. My son received some beyblade type toys as a gift. Rather then the traditional spinner they just have one large marble on the bottom and they do not have the classic hexagon centre piece. Would anyone know what these are and what kind of launcher they require?
(May. 13, 2014  3:29 AM)PrairieClover Wrote: Wondering if you folks can help me. My son received some beyblade type toys as a gift. Rather then the traditional spinner they just have one large marble on the bottom and they do not have the classic hexagon centre piece. Would anyone know what these are and what kind of launcher they require?

Unfortunately, what you described sounds like either a fake Beyblade or simply another brand of top that is not necessarily imitating Beyblade. If you could post pictures of the top it would help us a lot in identifying it.

For future reference, only Hasbro, Sonokong, and Takara-Tomy Beyblade products are genuine Beyblades, so make sure to check for any of those logos when buying, especially if it's online.
(May. 13, 2014  3:29 AM)PrairieClover Wrote: Wondering if you folks can help me. My son received some beyblade type toys as a gift. Rather then the traditional spinner they just have one large marble on the bottom and they do not have the classic hexagon centre piece. Would anyone know what these are and what kind of launcher they require?

Sounds like Battle Strikers to me. Do they have four magnetic dots at the top?
[Image: bs.jpg]
This is exactly what they are! Thanks so much!
How do I go about attaching files onto my posts?
(May. 15, 2014  2:54 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: How do I go about attaching files onto my posts?

You can go to the "post full reply", then scroll near the "post reply/preview post/ save as draft" buttons, and above it, there is a box for "Attachments". However, I believe it is intended to only be for host's tournament data.
(May. 15, 2014  2:56 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2014  2:54 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: How do I go about attaching files onto my posts?

You can go to the "post full reply", then scroll near the "post reply/preview post/ save as draft" buttons, and above it, there is a box for "Attachments". However, I believe it is intended to only be for host's tournament data.

I believe regular Members do not have the ability to attach files, since we had SPAMmers abusing that. Only WBO Organizers and staff members can add attachments to posts.

You will need to upload your files somewhere on the Internet and post the URL here only.

By the way, this topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys, as it is in the Beyblade General forum.
How well did each Beyblade series sell? From Bakuten Shoot - Zero G in a list and if it's possible could you give the percentage please
Has anyone had any trouble with metal stone faces? No matter how much I tighten my MSF-H my whole blade is still wobbley.
My MSF-H is like that on certain combinations as well. It works fine on some setups, but is ridiculously wobbly on others. It doesn't like my Dragooon in particular...
I've had that same problem with my MSF from Orojya, but my MSF-H works fine.
My bad, I meant my MSF-H. Sorry if I confused anyone.
(May. 15, 2014  5:12 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote: How well did each Beyblade series sell? From Bakuten Shoot - Zero G in a list and if it's possible could you give the percentage please

I doubt we have numbers for the whole series, plus Zero-G is part of the ongoing Metal Fight Beyblade series, so we cannot just take it out of that series. Each level of sales is also dependent on many factors : if sales are bad, it does not mean that it is the season or system's fault, it might just be that kids are bored with Beyblades in general.

From best-selling to worst though, in Japan, I could say it is :

Beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade
Beyblade 2002
Beyblade 2000
Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G
Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution

So, as you can see, G Revolution was, to most fans, the best season of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and even compared to Metal Fight Beyblade, but economy and kids' interest being what they are, it was not given much opportunity.

(May. 15, 2014  6:43 PM)Astro Wrote: Has anyone had any trouble with metal stone faces? No matter how much I tighten my MSF-H my whole blade is still wobbley.

Oh, I think they all do that, even perhaps Stone Faces. You always have to retighten them after some battles.
Does it matter what brand a grip launcher is? I know the actual launcher itself does.
(May. 16, 2014  1:58 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Does it matter what brand a grip launcher is? I know the actual launcher itself does.

As long as it's not fake (Rapidity, GG, etc.) and made by either TT, Hasbro, or SonoKong, it's legal.
(May. 15, 2014  6:43 PM)Astro Wrote: Has anyone had any trouble with metal stone faces? No matter how much I tighten my MSF-H my whole blade is still wobbley.

Oh, I think they all do that, even perhaps Stone Faces. You always have to retighten them after some battles.
[/quote]

No no. The issue is that I tighten them but even before they battle they're loose. Does anyone have any solutions?
If it's only loose on certain Synchrome combinations, it's likely due to slight molding variations in the Chrome Wheels, which no amount of tightening can fix.

However, if all of your Chrome Wheels rattle with just that Metal Stone Face, then it's possible that the metal pin that holds the plastic threaded part to the rest of the bolt may have slipped out a bit and just needs to be pushed (hammered, that is) back into place.
(May. 15, 2014  10:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 15, 2014  5:12 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote: How well did each Beyblade series sell? From Bakuten Shoot - Zero G in a list and if it's possible could you give the percentage please

I doubt we have numbers for the whole series, plus Zero-G is part of the ongoing Metal Fight Beyblade series, so we cannot just take it out of that series. Each level of sales is also dependent on many factors : if sales are bad, it does not mean that it is the season or system's fault, it might just be that kids are bored with Beyblades in general.

From best-selling to worst though, in Japan, I could say it is :

Beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade
Beyblade 2002
Beyblade 2000
Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G
Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution

So, as you can see, G Revolution was, to most fans, the best season of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and even compared to Metal Fight Beyblade, but economy and kids' interest being what they are, it was not given much opportunity.

What about Metal Fight Beyblade Explosions and 4D? I think BladerPharmist also wanted to know them too (if you do know of course)
(May. 16, 2014  8:06 AM)MissKarat Wrote: What about Metal Fight Beyblade Explosions and 4D? I think BladerPharmist also wanted to know them too (if you do know of course)

As I explained, they are part of an ongoing series, Metal Fight Beyblade, so we do not have separations for them. 4D probably starting selling less, because I know the anime was not as popular by that time, but we really have no numbers for that due to the toyline not being strictly separated like that, plus you would have to take into consideration the fact that TV Tokyo and/or TAKARA-TOMY decided to air only fifteen minutes of the anime per week, which ruined whatever was left of the interest.
So I've seen these terms and ones like them used but I don't know what they mean. MFB Plastics and HMF are some of them.
MFB stands for Metal Fight Beyblade, which is equivalent to Metal Fusion, Masters, Fury, and Shogun steel.

Plastics or Bakuten Shoot Beyblades are the original beyblades from back in early 2000.

HMF isn't a thing. I'm pretty sure you're referring to HMS which is the Heavy Metal System released during plastics in G-Revolution.
(May. 19, 2014  3:54 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: So I've seen these terms and ones like them used but I don't know what they mean. MFB Plastics and HMF are some of them.

Plastics are from the first series of Beyblade, the Attack Ring and Blade Base are made out of plastic. They consist of an Bit Chip, Attack Ring, some with a sub-attack ring, A weight disk, a Spin gear(I cant really explain it very well, but it connects the base to the Attack ring and changes the spin direction too, some have other perks too, that I'm not very familiar with, such as weights in the gear), a Blade base(Kind of like the Performance tip, except much larger and contains the spin gear and rests under the weight disk and attack ring. Some Blade Bases have a Base attachment of sorts. See the Beywiki artice on plastic Beyblades.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...c_Beyblade

HMS is the second generation of Beyblade, the name stands for Heavy Metal System, becuase in this series, the Attack Ring is made up of Metal and an ABS caul which is made up of plastic. Like the plastic generation, the HMS generation has a Bit Chip of sorts called a Bit protector. The difference is the Bit protector holds together the Beyblade, but in Plastics the Beyblade could spin without the Bit Chip. HMS has an attack ring, which i mentioned previously. They have a Weight Disk, which some have a metal core and an outer plastic ring, that has different shapes that give it the difference. Such as Samurai Changer MS' weight disk having a slope. The final part of the 4-part HMS series is the Running Core, which is what the Beyblade spins on, it connects through the Weight Disk and Attack ring and screws to the Bit Protector. See Beywiki article on HMS beyblades. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...S_Beyblade

MFB, the third Beyblade series, having a Face Bolt that screws to the track holding the Beyblade together. This series has a/n Clear Wheel/Energy Ring. These energy rings have varying weights and shapes that differ from other Energy Rings. This series has a Metal Wheel which is completely made of metal, some Beyblades have multiple parts to these Metal wheels some being made of metal some being made of rubber or even plastic. This series has a Spin Track which connects to the Face Bolt. The track gives weight and in-battle uses. The track has varying uses depending on their weight, height, shape, and even what they contain. This series also has a Performance Tip, similair to that of a Blade Base and Running Core. The tip varies from many different shapes and materials such as plastic, metal, rubber. The performance tip has certain shapes based off these: Sharp tip, Ball tip, Flat tip, and Defense tip. See MFB beywiki article. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...t_Beyblade

The final and most recent series being Zero-G. The Zero-G Beyblade line is very similair to MFB, except a lenghthened Face Bolt, consisting of no Clear Wheel/Energy Ring, and a two-part metal wheel that connects and is held together by the face bolt. The Zero-G series has a Metal layer and a plastic layer. You can synchrome the two metal wheels together creating a Synchrome Beyblade. The Zero-G series consists of a Face Bolt, Metal Wheel, Spin Track, and performance tip. See MFB Beywiki article. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...t_Beyblade

Edit: I didn't make a real specification, but Zero-G is part of the MFB series, it just has differences. Thanks Tr!. Smile