Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 22, 2014  6:37 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: You can use all of them in standard and zero-g format, but you can't use Gravity or Destroyer in the limited format.

I was in too much confusion . Thanks for helping me .

(Mar. 22, 2014  6:48 AM)robotboy Wrote: Yes you can use them all Beybladeindia . I think you should buy more beys .

I am going to buy some new beys ROBOTBOY
(Mar. 22, 2014  6:48 AM)robotboy Wrote: Yes you can use them all Beybladeindia . I think you should buy more beys .

That is incorrect Tongue_out .
Hey guys, I was wondering what the best beyblades to have are? Thanks!
(Mar. 22, 2014  9:14 PM)Lilc99 Wrote: Hey guys, I was wondering what the best beyblades to have are? Thanks!

Go on the Beywiki and click on Usefulness, you will have the ''must-have'' beys
What is the difference between TT Pegasis 105F and Hasbro's Galaxy Pegasis 105F ? (Not talk about shape color, ect... just about performances)
Pegasis has use in limited attack. Galaxy is useless.
Also, I don't think hasbro released Galaxy Pegasis with a 105F.
(Mar. 24, 2014  8:20 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: What is the difference between TT Pegasis 105F and Hasbro's Galaxy Pegasis 105F ? (Not talk about shape color, ect... just about performances)

Hasbro didn't produce Galaxy Pegasus 105F Tongue_out. If you mean Cyber, he Metal System Pegasus is better. Mainly on 145 heights.

I thought I posted here, but I guess it got deleted? Anyways, my question was:

On the tier list, is the part on a custom that multiple parts can be interchangeable , is the parts listed first preferred?
I think to an extent, yet other times it doesn't necessarily make a difference.

Cancer/Cyngus/Hades perform/effect the Beyblade similarly- yet in the combination Duo SA165 EWD/BWD, it commonly seems that EWD is often preferred and it is listed first, I believe.

That could just be a coincidence, though.
This is from the old October 2013 update that is still on the official page, but is still relevant:

Under Duo Defense, it reads like this:
MF-H Duo (Aquario/Cancer/Hades/Cygnus) BD145 (RDF/RB)

Notice that Aquario, the traditional CW for Duo, comes first. Then Cancer, a good Stamina wheel with a bit of weight behind it too. Then Hades, which is a slightly newer discovery for Stamina. Finally, Cygnus, again, an even newer, fairly heavy Stamina/Defense part. I think that the parts are just ordered however it happens to work out during revisions, and that means that the newer additions get tacked on the end. As a result, it may appear that the better, more traditional parts are on first, but in reality they are just there because they were stuck on the list first, not because they are necessarily better than the other choices.
Something very strange happen to me :
A was doing a Beybattle and one of the two beys jumped out of the stadium, continue spinning out a fraction of seconds, rebounce inside and smash the other beyblade out of the Beystadium. Wich bey won ? Chocked_2
I know a beyblade can't won after stop spinning, but in this case, i really don't know... (Yes, i saw the PDF of WBO rules, also the universal version)
(Mar. 24, 2014  9:34 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Something very strange happen to me :
A was doing a Beybattle and one of the two beys jumped out of the stadium, continue spinning out a fraction of seconds, rebounce inside and smash the other beyblade out of the Beystadium. Wich bey won ? Chocked_2
I know a beyblade can't won after stop spinning, but in this case, i really don't know... (Yes, i saw the PDF of WBO rules, also the universal version)

So the beyblades jumped out and them jumped back in? If they jumped out the exact same time, it has to be counted as a draw.
(Mar. 24, 2014  9:38 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2014  9:34 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Something very strange happen to me :

So the beyblades jumped out and them jumped back in? If they jumped out the exact same time, it has to be counted as a draw.

No, one beyblade equipped with M145Q jumped on the energy ring of it opponent and go out of the stadium. After a fraction of seconds, it jumped on the mat, rebounce in the beystadium and smash out it opponent
The first Beyblade to leave the stadium loses, so the M145Q combination was the loser.

That's ridiculously cool, though.
Once a Beyblade is out of the stadium, it's considered to be out of play.

EDIT: Beaten.
My beys kept on getting scratched by other beys,especially my friend's variares.
Once I got scratched by his variares and it hurts a lot.

My 3 questions are :
1 how can I make my beys look like they're new or just a bit less scratched without missing out on battles?

2 do beyblades hurt a lot if you don't use the properly?

3 are left spinning beys more powerful than right spinning?
1. There's really no way to avoid it, haha. The only way to keep a Beyblade looking new is to avoid using it at all

2. Eh, not really. A mint Wyvang Attacker can hurt a bit if you grab it at the wrong angle, but for the most part MFB Beyblades are harmless (not too sure about plastics/HMS, should ask someone else about that).

3. There isn't really an answer to this question. There are so many different combos that use right and left rotation, and the "web" of what beats/loses to what is so insanely intricate, that TBH giving an answer for "which one is better" between competitive customs is rarely a simple thing, and almost never clear-cut (not just in this case).

In a nutshell, no, not necessarily. Left rotation doesn't automatically make a Beyblade better. It's definitely an applicable tool, but you've gotta use it right, and even then, depending on your opponent it might not work to your advantage at all.
If you want and that you own a Japanese BeyStadium, you should use the carton fences that came with it to prevent the Beyblades knocked out from getting to you, but otherwise perhaps you are sitting too close to the stadium, because nobody seriously gets hurt when Beyblading.
As for plastics, yes, certain ones can hurt a lot if you grab them while they're spinning strong. It depends on the shape of the attack ring though.
(Mar. 28, 2014  3:36 PM)Dual Wrote: As for plastics, yes, certain ones can hurt a lot if you grab them while they're spinning strong. It depends on the shape of the attack ring though.

I have to agree that plastic ones do hurt a lot because I tried to do a launch close to the tray that we were using (sorry,We didn't have a proper beystadium when we did it , because they were too expensive where I live ,plus it was at school )and my friend accidentally launched it at my finger .I got a nasty cut on my finger for almost a whole month, so I'll learn from that .

Another time we did it my friend delay launched his bey so I picked up my variares(I borrowed his bey)and although it was spinning weakly , it hit my finger quite hard when I picked it up .

So if a bey has a spikey attack ring , will it hurt others' beys ?
I only asked because I didn't want him to damage other beys when he battled .Chief - Hmm ...:
I was wondering what you guys thought of this combo I wanna know if it really is good out if I battled it against weak beyblades? Flame pegasus 105S
The main things for attack rings that break other beyblades are that they're thick and angled to be very powerful - so they transmit a lot of force and withstand it themselves. Cross Griffon is the prime example, it will also mangle your fingers something special if you try to pick it up in play. 'sprettygreat.

As for MFB, Bahamdia, Variares and Flash can both hurt a bit to pick up, off the top of my head.

(Mar. 24, 2014  8:25 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Hasbro didn't produce Galaxy Pegasus 105F Tongue_out. If you mean Cyber, he Metal System Pegasus is better. Mainly on 145 heights.

Actually Pegasis is better at 120/130 than 145 outright.
Did anyone see my comment about my pegasus combo? Flame Pegasus 105S
(Mar. 28, 2014  3:36 PM)Dual Wrote: As for plastics, yes, certain ones can hurt a lot if you grab them while they're spinning strong. It depends on the shape of the attack ring though.

I me too agree. My cousin got plastic beys and i grab one after the launch (I think it was Galman, not sure) and it cut a little part of my hand skin. After that I bled a lot, there was blood everywhere in the stadium Unhappy (really awfull) it hurt me for a week. My Poison Serpent also makes me bled (used with a Rev Up Launcher) sometimes, beyblades can really hurt. Particulary attack beys, (like Blitz in attack mode with RF) it quasily break one of my finger
(Mar. 29, 2014  1:52 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Did anyone see my comment about my pegasus combo? Flame Pegasus 105S

Unfortunately that is a very bad combination. If you want to know why, you should read about Flame Sagittario C145S on Beywiki and if you want to know what better customizations you can make with the parts you own, use the "Build me a combo!" topic.