Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 20, 2014  12:06 AM)DragonMaster258 Wrote: So would adding a metal face bolt on a beys like the l drago's or the Pegasus' would make then stronger?

Yes, depending on what Track and Bottom they have, of course.
(Mar. 20, 2014  12:01 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2014  12:00 AM)DragonMaster258 Wrote: Do metal face bolts increase the stability and balance of a bey? If not then what do metal face bolts do?

If I remember correctly, they actually worsen the Stamina of Beyblades, which is why they are not recommended on Stamina types.

Metal Faces reduce recoil and add weight, which is useful for Attack, Defense, and even some Balance types.

Ah ok so thats what they do

(Mar. 20, 2014  12:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2014  12:06 AM)DragonMaster258 Wrote: So would adding a metal face bolt on a beys like the l drago's or the Pegasus' would make then stronger?

Yes, depending on what Track and Bottom they have, of course.

That's good to hear. One of my friends gave me a set of metal faces but before i had no idea if they would make a noticeable difference on certain beys. Now i do Smile thanks!

Ive got some more question to ask haha

Will painting a bey matte black make it illegal to use in tournaments?

What are some of the top tier attack type beys at the moment?

Are synchron beys much more powerful than metal fusion/masters/fury beys? Are they worth getting over the older metal series beys?

Are the l drago beys (lightning, meteo and destroy) viable for tournaments? If so then which of these three is the most viable one to use in tournaments?
If Rapidity released Byakko and Garudas and hypothetically, none of the other companies will release it, would they be legal for testing?
No, I'd assume not, as it's still a fake beyblade, made with cruddy materials.
(Mar. 21, 2014  5:49 AM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote: Ive got some more question to ask haha

Only if the coat is so thick that it affects performance or causes a significant change in the Bey's weight.

(Mar. 21, 2014  5:49 AM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote: What are some of the top tier attack type beys at the moment?

This list's Attack section is quite accurate.

(Mar. 21, 2014  5:49 AM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote: Are synchron beys much more powerful than metal fusion/masters/fury beys? Are they worth getting over the older metal series beys?

Absolutely, the much higher weights Synchrome offers over traditional Metal Wheels are significantly advantageous.

(Mar. 21, 2014  5:49 AM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote: Are the l drago beys (lightning, meteo and destroy) viable for tournaments? If so then which of these three is the most viable one to use in tournaments?

None of the L-Dragos are viable in today's Standard Format with the presence of Dragooon Synchromes, however, Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, and Hasbro's Metal Fury L-Drago Destructor and Guardian are all competitively viable Wheels in the Limited Format.
Was a rule ever expressed about which side E230 needed to be? IIRC it was said that only the intended side could be used(?), I remember a post regarding it from either Kai-V or Kei,. If anybody can tell me what it was or link me to the post, it'd be much appreciated.
That's the non-Hyperblades L-Drago Destructor, just to clarify (because Hasbro certainly didn't bother to do so themselves.) Also not sure how good that particular one is, Metal Fury L-Drago Guardian is certainly viable, but we've seen nothing of Destructor - could well be no more viable than say L-Drago Guardian is in standard (could probably get away with using it for spin steal against defense and probably to KO (Non-Genbull) stamina).

Oh, and the Synchrom system hasn't quite managed to outdo all of the 4D beyblades - probably all of them released by Hasbro as Metal Fury/Hyperblades (Diablo and maybe Flash/Phantom strictly with Metal Flat) - but Duo has yet to be surpassed for stamina by a Synchrom, and has remained practical (heck, it has only become moreso thanks to its ability to steal spin better than any left spin setup can) despite the fact numerous adversaries have more than half its weight's worth of advantage against it. Truly, Duo is the most perfect circle.
But yes, Synchroms are generally much stronger, and even Duo is competing with Genbull Genbull and the Dragooon Spin Stealers.

@Zancrow: Decision was that either way was fine, though I do not have the specific post on me. Same goes for WA130, if I remember correctly (though that could have been advertised, I remember that not being the case).
Thanks for the confirmation, I remembered it being somewhat of a big deal because of the height difference, couldn't find the post though. Thanks again.
Regardless, all the testing we have at this point for E230 Defense/E230MB Balance has been done in "boost" mode, so stating the illegality of the higher mode would pretty much shatter that validity of the tier list, haha.
It is not illegal because the instruction sheet clearly shows a scene where it is in "Boost" Mode.
How do you get that little caption under your username on the profile page? Is it something you get from having a passport?
(Mar. 21, 2014  7:17 PM)Rahjin Wrote: How do you get that little caption under your username on the profile page? Is it something you get from having a passport?

Go to user CP, go to edit profile and type what you want there in the usertitle section.
(Mar. 21, 2014  1:29 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2014  5:49 AM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote: Ive got some more question to ask haha

Only if the coat is so thick that it affects performance or causes a significant change in the Bey's weight.

(Mar. 21, 2014  5:49 AM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote: What are some of the top tier attack type beys at the moment?

(Mar. 21, 2014  5:49 AM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote: Are synchron beys much more powerful than metal fusion/masters/fury beys? Are they worth getting over the older metal series beys?

Absolutely, the much higher weights Synchrome offers over traditional Metal Wheels are significantly advantageous.

(Mar. 21, 2014  5:49 AM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote: Are the l drago beys (lightning, meteo and destroy) viable for tournaments? If so then which of these three is the most viable one to use in tournaments?

None of the L-Dragos are viable in today's Standard Format with the presence of Dragooon Synchromes, however, Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, and Hasbro's Metal Fury L-Drago Destructor and Guardian are all competitively viable Wheels in the Limited Format.
Thank you for all the quick replies Smile
(Mar. 21, 2014  7:21 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2014  7:17 PM)Rahjin Wrote: How do you get that little caption under your username on the profile page? Is it something you get from having a passport?

Go to user CP, go to edit profile and type what you want there in the usertitle section.

To add on, for futeure reference, try to refrain from posting WBO related questions here, this topic is strictly for the Beyblade Hobby.
(Mar. 21, 2014  9:07 PM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2014  1:29 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: [quote='DragonEmperor08' pid='1202471' dateline='1395377376']
Ive got some more question to ask haha

Thank you for all the quick replies Smile and you mentioned the hasbro l drago destructor can be used in limited format how about the TT L Drago Destroy?
It has no use in standard format (you 'd do better getting TT L-Drago Guardian) and the only part good in standard is the Plastic/Rubber part which is legal.
Other than that even L-Drago Guardian is severely outclassed by basically anything Dragooon anyways, as angryface said.
Yeah, but atleast it comes with S130MB which is a lot better than F: S.
Guys, he asked about Limited, not Standard. Tongue_out_wink

(Mar. 21, 2014  10:52 PM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote: Thank you for all the quick replies Smile and you mentioned the hasbro l drago destructor can be used in limited format how about the TT L Drago Destroy?

Takara-Tomy's L-Drago Destroy is banned from Limited Format play, along with several other 4D Wheels and parts (the full ban list can be viewed here, whereas the reasoning behind each part's ban can be read here (L-Drago Destroy's the third one down)).

EDIT: Also, while what DRAGON KING says below about L-Drago Destroy's plastic core is true, it's legality is currently being debated and may not necessarily remain so.
The plastic core piece is not illegal Tongue_out

For limited, go Lightning L-Drago.
So lightning L Drago would be a good pick for limited I see. But how about meteo L Drago? Is he a strong bey?

I'm wondering now is there any significant improvement from 4D beys and Normal Hws beys?

And can HWS beys beat synchromed beys?
Angryface is right to advise not to buy a TT LDD/LDG just for the core piece right now - I very highly doubt the rule will change, but it's not that huge a thing so I wouldn't even take the small risk. As Dragon King says, LLD is much better for Limited.
I have just 6 beys . They are Rock Leone , Gravity Destroyer , Dark Bull , Storm Pegasus , Burn Fireblaze , Dark Wolf . Can I use them in WBO official tournaments ???
You can use all of them in standard and zero-g format, but you can't use Gravity or Destroyer in the limited format.
Yes you can use them all Beybladeindia . I think you should buy more beys .