Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 23, 2014  5:17 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: How can i delete all my stupids buying threads ?!? I can't and it's very frustrating !!

Just ask a mod to close them.
(Feb. 23, 2014  5:17 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: How can i delete all my stupids buying threads ?!? I can't and it's very frustrating !!

No topics aside from Spam Bots are deleted- but, you can ask a mod to close them for you.

EDIT: Beaten by Dragon King.
Report them and put in the reason box that you want them closed. That doesn't belong in this thread BTW.
(Feb. 22, 2014  11:42 PM)Cake Wrote: Tornado stallers, and also Anti-Attack, too!

Combos rarely fall exclusively under one type, though; many strong combos mix two types, or have all three but are particularly strong in one or two and are not really "balance".

so that means that an endurance type (or a defense-stamina hybrid) is like its own type?
It sort of is really, but technically it'd still be considered a balance type since its a hybrid, or balance between different types.
1. As a non-synchromed bey, is Dark Knight Dragoon a good wheel? If it is, what is is good at?

2. When in Chrome up, Dragoon is noticably wobbly where it creates tons of noise in a BB10, but when in Crystal up it became strangly quiet and does not wobble a lot. (a) Is it a common trait for Zero-G beyblades? (b) Should Crystal up be used instead of Chrome up?
That has all been covered in the Limited Format subforum (the only format an unsynchromed chrome wheel is useful in and thus probably where you should be asking questions about this kind of thing).
Wobbling is common, yes, all individual chrome wheels are imbalanced to some degree, though some less than others, and for whatever reason height (and of course chrome up or crystal up) has kinda unpredictable effects on this.
Crystal Up is *usually* better balanced thanks to the lower centre of gravity this provides but that is not always the case.
In Dragooon's case, my testing in the Limited Format Primer, Random Thoughts and Q&A thread found it worked best (on 145 height tracks at least) in Crystal Up using a right spin crystal wheel - just be careful you don't obstruct its contact points. Chrome Up, even using one of the heavier Crystal Wheels, was pretty ineffective and Dark Knight Dragooon in Crystal Up is very recoil-prone so it's not really worth using.
Use spin tracks or performance tips from left spinning beys to right spinning beys it's legal ?
(like Left Wing for instance)
(Feb. 26, 2014  4:18 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: Use spin tracks or performance tips from left spinning beys to right spinning beys it's legal ?

Absolutely. The only thing left-spin parts disallow is the use of a right-spin shooter with a left-spin Metal and Clear Wheel, and you generally cannot mix a left-spin Clear Wheel with a right-spin Metal Wheel or vice-versa.
(Feb. 26, 2014  4:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2014  4:18 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: Use spin tracks or performance tips from left spinning beys to right spinning beys it's legal ?

Absolutely. The only thing left-spin parts disallow is the use of a right-spin shooter with a left-spin Metal and Clear Wheel, and you generally cannot mix a left-spin Clear Wheel with a right-spin Metal Wheel or vice-versa.

Use pieces from left beys to right, THAT is what i call custom Stupid
(Feb. 26, 2014  4:23 PM)AcidXblader Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2014  4:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

That makes no special advantages IMO.

BTW, I now have 2 choices: ZG Attack set and ZG Defense set, both are in 23 USD, and I'm not able to afford both. Which one should I purchase in terms of performance, considering I have all essential and non-essential parts of post ZG and a DKD?
(Feb. 27, 2014  4:42 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2014  4:23 PM)AcidXblader Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2014  4:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Absolutely. The only thing left-spin parts disallow is the use of a right-spin shooter with a left-spin Metal and Clear Wheel, and you generally cannot mix a left-spin Clear Wheel with a right-spin Metal Wheel or vice-versa.

BTW, I now have 2 choices: ZG Attack set and ZG Defense set, both are in 23 USD, and I'm not able to afford both. Which one should I purchase in terms of performance, considering I have all essential and non-essential parts of post ZG and a DKD?
that goes in the purchase consultation.
(Feb. 27, 2014  4:44 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2014  4:42 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2014  4:23 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: Use pieces from left beys to right, THAT is what i call custom Stupid

that goes in the purchase consultation.

I know, but considering the purchase is for competitive play in LTD format, and it is pretty unwise to type all contents in the DX sets so I just ask in this way.
Besides, there isnt much discussion for wheels like Girago (Cool lokking but seemed not very well in performance) when it comes to limited, so I would also like to ask the overall performance of the wheels and therefore the purchase-worthy of the sets.
Wyvang. Wyvang is one if the best attack wheels in limited, I'd definatly get the stam/def set.
What ? The Purchase Consultation topic is for purchase consultation on every single aspect of Beyblade, not just the Limited format. It exists since almost the beginning of Beywiki, how could you even think it was about the Limited format back then ?
(Feb. 27, 2014  6:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What ? The Purchase Consultation topic is for purchase consultation on every single aspect of Beyblade, not just the Limited format. It exists since almost the beginning of Beywiki, how could you even think it was about the Limited format back then ?

it's not for HMS or Plastics though.

I thought she/he said it was not for LTD (I thought she was looking for the competitive LTD parts in the DX sets), so I just went ahead and answered. I misread it.
Technically it could be for those generations too. The HMS and plastic experts are just not used to visiting those topics, so it was more beneficial to get them to concentre on one or two threads that are exclusively for HMS and plastics.
Does anybody know or be able to check if the mfb string launcher and rev up launcher have the same spring mechanism assembly (the bit string wraps around and has a gear on) ?

I have a rev up launcher that has a 38 tooth gear on that assembly and from videos it looks the same size between other strings launchers but I cannot count other launchers from repair videos (not good enough view of the whole gear) .

Thank you
What is the heaviest
- Energy Ring
- Fusion wheel
- Spin track
- Performance tip ?
Eh, I'm pretty sure the Fusion/Metal Wheel is always/almost the heaviest all the time.
(Feb. 28, 2014  5:16 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: Eh, I'm pretty sure the Fusion/Metal Wheel is always/almost the heaviest all the time.

Wat ? Chocked_2 i think there's a little difference between Twisted and Storm...
(Feb. 28, 2014  5:22 PM)AcidXblader Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2014  5:16 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: Eh, I'm pretty sure the Fusion/Metal Wheel is always/almost the heaviest all the time.

Wat ? Chocked_2 i think there's a little difference between Twisted and Storm...

Oh, sorry. I though you was asking what out of those choices was the heaviest. Um... I'm not sure on all, but I know BD145 is the heaviest Track.
MF-H Diablo Unicorno II (?) BD145GCF And for synchrome MSF-H/MSF Wyvang Wyvang BD145GCF.
(Feb. 28, 2014  5:34 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: MF-H Diablo Unicorno II (?) BD145GCF And for synchrome MSF-H/MSF Wyvang Wyvang BD145GCF.

MB isn't heavier than GCF ?
(Feb. 28, 2014  5:41 PM)AcidXblader Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2014  5:34 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: MF-H Diablo Unicorno II (?) BD145GCF And for synchrome MSF-H/MSF Wyvang Wyvang BD145GCF.

MB isn't heavier than GCF ?

GCF is 2.5 grams and MB is only 1.4 grams.