Ask a question, get an answer! #2

This might seem stupid but... How do you share a BeyWiki article?
(Dec. 21, 2013  1:21 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: This might seem stupid but... How do you share a BeyWiki article?

You can simply send the link by email, post the link on Facebook, etc.
(Dec. 21, 2013  1:21 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: This might seem stupid but... How do you share a BeyWiki article?

Post it on another social media site like Facebook, twitter etc. Then just take a screen shot as proof. Could also tag thw WBO on those two sites but I know Kai-V wants a screen shot as well

Edit: beaten by the queen
(Dec. 20, 2013  4:57 AM)Eul0gy Wrote: Hello, I am new to the forums and I don't know anything about Beyblades other than I used to have them when they first came out in early 00's
I am also aware that what I am asking about are not a popular item here.
I was maybe 10 or 11 when I got 3 Keychain Beyblades, they were very small, and used a black rubber strap to hold them together so they can be used as a keychain item and not fall apart.
The ripcord and launcher were also very small. I beleive each had 1 dominate color; Green, red and blue or possibly white, red and blue.
For whatever reason I seemed to think these were smaller versions of larger brand name ones.
I think the names could of been Dranzer or Driger or something like those
I tried searching for these and I eventually came here, maybe someone can help me out, and tell me who they were made by or possibly post pictures. I really don't know what to look for online and tried all obvious (to me anyways!) searches.
Whenever I do a search keychain beyblades come up but they have two L shaped arms on the launcher and that is not what I am looking for.
Thanks, hope someone can help
I know exactly what you are talking about. I remember getting a keychain dranzer. Anyways I found a link of it on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Dranzer-K...e+launcher
Hello, I search a launcher grip wich can fit on a Takara-Tomy Angle Compass and a Hasbro Metal Masters Rev Up Launcher, what can i use ?
(Dec. 21, 2013  2:45 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Hello, I search a launcher grip wich can fit on a Takara-Tomy Angle Compass and a Hasbro Metal Masters Rev Up Launcher, what can i use ?

I believe the Rev Up Launcher acts as the top section of the Launcher Grip, so you would basically need to attach the Angle Compass on it. As far as I know, any real Launcher Grip will work.
I need somebody who owns an orange F230 to help me out with this question.
The bottom of my F230 is kind of wobbly. I screw it in to the fullest but that's not helping. What do I do?
I have a problem with my Blazing Dojo BeyStadium. I wanted to clean it so I opened hot water for 30 minutes and left it. And now the entire thing is bent. How do I make it normal again?
(Dec. 20, 2013  9:36 AM)Tsunami Hydra Wrote: Does any one know how to put that spoiler click to view stuff on their post?

"[ sp oiler ]" text "[ /sp oiler ]"
also there's a spoil button

(Dec. 21, 2013  9:31 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: I have a problem with my Blazing Dojo BeyStadium. I wanted to clean it so I opened hot water for 30 minutes and left it. And now the entire thing is bent. How do I make it normal again?

you can't, the plastic is warped and you'll need to buy a new one. protip: use lukewarm water so as not to mess up thin plastic stadiums
(Dec. 21, 2013  9:36 PM)Draciel516 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2013  9:36 AM)Tsunami Hydra Wrote: Does any one know how to put that spoiler click to view stuff on their post?

"[ sp oiler ]" text "[ /sp oiler ]"
also there's a spoil button

(Dec. 21, 2013  9:31 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: I have a problem with my Blazing Dojo BeyStadium. I wanted to clean it so I opened hot water for 30 minutes and left it. And now the entire thing is bent. How do I make it normal again?

you can't, the plastic is warped and you'll need to buy a new one. protip: use lukewarm water so as not to mess up thin plastic stadiums

Is there any way or material i can bend it back with
Is it okay to have a official tournament with your family and friends?
(Dec. 22, 2013  12:23 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: Is it okay to have a official tournament with your family and friends?

Yes, family can be there, but you got to make it public to other people. They'll have to pay the fee of $6 to play or $10 for a passport though. Make sure you read the the rules for a tournament. Have a BB-10 or Zero-G stadium.

Also, this should of been asked in: "Questions about the WBO" I think.
(Dec. 22, 2013  12:29 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2013  12:23 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: Is it okay to have a official tournament with your family and friends?

Yes, family can be there, but you got to make it public to other people. They'll have to pay the fee of $6 to play or $10 for a passport though. Make sure you read the the rules for a tournament. Have a BB-10 or Zero-G stadium.

Also, this should of been asked in: "Questions about the WBO" I think.

Yes. Can it be in my basement?
Actually it's $5 Smile

EDIT: I'm talking about the fee for one tourney
I don't want to get off-topic. So any questions after this try PM me.

Well, like I said, as long as you make it public and everyone can make it to the place you've listed I don't see why not. Though.... Somewhere outside to the public is better though.
i got the earth synchrome pack today and the spinning track piece moves completely free and seems effective

how is this the worst one? i dont understand how the other colors would work better
(Dec. 22, 2013  7:41 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: i got the earth synchrome pack today and the spinning track piece moves completely free and seems effective

how is this the worst one? i dont understand how the other colors would work better
In my opinion, I think you got really lucky. There is this one member (Wally.web) who has an amazing red F230. It is probably just as good as the Orange one Tongue_out
i dunno, maybe i did. all i know is that mine is a little loose but its spinning movement is so free and smooth that if it wasnt clear plastic youd swear there were bearings inside it. i can launch a combo with it and then grab it at the bottom and the metal wheels will continue spinning giving it a gyroscopic effect

or maybe most of the bad ones that other people got were from an earlier production and the latest ones have been improved upon
(Dec. 22, 2013  7:52 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: i dunno, maybe i did. all i know is that mine is a little loose but its spinning movement is so free and smooth that if it wasnt clear plastic youd swear there were bearings inside it. i can launch a combo with it and then grab it at the bottom and the metal wheels will continue spinning giving it a gyroscopic effect
What tip were you using. Oh yeah, you are possibly right! Smile
ive only had TB and SD on it so far tonight. i wanted to give it a tip that wouldnt run around the stadium very much and add stamina & defense to it. ive only tested it with a killerken saramanda combo so far
(Dec. 22, 2013  7:57 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: ive only had TB and SD on it so far tonight. i wanted to give it a tip that wouldnt run around the stadium very much and add stamina & defense to it. ive only tested it with a killerken saramanda combo so far
F230 is mainly good on CF Smile
im actually suprised to hear that. i kinda hate cf and gcf. every single time i test them on a combo they get themselves stuck on that ridge thing on the square stadium and just ride around it til theyre almost burnt out

ill test it out tomorrow
Yeah with using the square stadium is a whole different animal again. Where in the BB10 its a great tornado staller and in the BBG-4 it can cause sway then as it calms down continues to spin on a very balanced base while the CF is no longer spinning at all...
Hi just two questions. What would be te best track and tip fr ultimate l drago absorg and fang leone? attack or defence? Dont worry about what tips and tracks i have, i just wanna know.
(Dec. 22, 2013  3:02 PM)VelocityVee Wrote: Hi just two questions. What would be te best track and tip fr ultimate l drago absorg and fang leone? attack or defence? Dont worry about what tips and tracks i have, i just wanna know.

L-Drago: CH120 EWD

Leone (if TT): CH120 RF/R2F