Ask a question, get an answer! #2

they are launching a new beyblade season beyblade Top Plate. The bey is lauched on to a plate on your arm and then you flick it into the stadium. Look it up.
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:02 PM)Shadowgaze Wrote: they are launching a new beyblade season beyblade Top Plate. The bey is lauched on to a plate on your arm and then you flick it into the stadium. Look it up.

It's a "spin off" (hehe Beypuns) by Sonkong, technically, it's not Beyblade.

(Dec. 18, 2013  12:39 PM)Tsunami Hydra Wrote: Would pirate kraken be a good stamina beyblade

Or would berserker behemoth be better

Kraken comes with Kraken for Stamina.

Behemoth comes with SR200 and BWD for Stamina.

I'd say Behemoth is a better choice.
why wouldnt a revizer revizer combo be good for stamina? the top and sides of the revizer wheel are pretty flat so wouldnt that decrease drag during spin?. being a defense type wheel wouldnt good defense also translate into stamina due to decreased recoil when hitting another bey?

i really like the killerken wheel though. i think it has great applications in multiple roles, and i havent seen it getting the credit that i feel it deserves

(Dec. 18, 2013  1:02 PM)Shadowgaze Wrote: they are launching a new beyblade season beyblade Top Plate. The bey is lauched on to a plate on your arm and then you flick it into the stadium. Look it up.

lolwut?
Kraken/killerken is top tier for defence And he was talking about sonokongs new tops called top plate.
(Dec. 18, 2013  6:45 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: why wouldnt a revizer revizer combo be good for stamina? the top and sides of the revizer wheel are pretty flat so wouldnt that decrease drag during spin?. being a defense type wheel wouldnt good defense also translate into stamina due to decreased recoil when hitting another bey?

i really like the killerken wheel though. i think it has great applications in multiple roles, and i havent seen it getting the credit that i feel it deserves

lolwut?

Killerken is on several spots of the Tier List for BB-10 and the developmental one is Zero-G, I don't see how it is not getting credit. (Defense, Spin Steal)

Reviser can be used for Stamina in Reviser Dragoon SA165 EWD/BWD or BGrin. What do you mean by "drag"? Tongue_out

Also: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SonoKong...-TOP-PLATE
drag as in aerodynamics. an object with smooth surfaces encounters less wind/air resistance

im currently playing with a revizer dragoon combo. its not too bad. i also tested a killerken dragoon combo against a revizer saramanda combo and revizer won every time no matter what track and tip combo was on the killerken dragoon. i dont really like the left spin dragoon combos. i think they suck. ive seen spin steal working in favor for a slower spinning right spinner and then the weaker spinning right spinner beats the fast spinning dragoon

i was also just testing out a killerken killerken sw145 bwd. i didnt have any reasons for my choice of track and tip as it was just for a test other than i quickly grabbed a low profile track and a pointy tip. it seemed like the killerken killerken was pretty good for stamina and almost all of its hits send the opponent bey flying back

ive been pro killerken since the day i bought it as my first bey
(Dec. 18, 2013  7:07 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: drag as in aerodynamics. an object with smooth surfaces encounters less wind/air resistance

im currently playing with a revizer dragoon combo. its not too bad. i also tested a killerken dragoon combo against a revizer saramanda combo and revizer won every time no matter what track and tip combo was on the killerken dragoon. i dont really like the left spin dragoon combos. i think they suck. ive seen spin steal working in favor for a slower spinning right spinner and then the weaker spinning right spinner beats the fast spinning dragoon

i was also just testing out a killerken killerken sw145 bwd. i didnt have any reasons for my choice of track and tip as it was just for a test other than i quickly grabbed a low profile track and a pointy tip. it seemed like the killerken killerken was pretty good for stamina and almost all of its hits send the opponent bey flying back

ive been pro killerken since the day i bought it as my first bey

Dragoon is one of the best wheels, especially good in Spin Steal when with Killerken, so it really does depend on the bottoms you chose to use.

That's more of a Stamina/Balance combo, if anything, you should make Killerken Dragoon SA165 BWD, a fantastic Spin Stealer, for Stamina.

Tongue_out
when you say sa165 do you mean in attack or defense mode? ive noticed than when its flipped down into defense it may look cool, but it kinda sucks
ive liked the bwd tip but ive noticed that if the synchrome wheels are too heavy the bey falls on its side and dies while still spinning without coming into contact with anything
i really need to get a launcher grip for my left spin launcher. for some reason i cant launch from the left spinner as well as a right spinner

i get kind of confused about the whole idea of spin steal. i mean i understand the concept and how it works and have seen plenty of it personally, but it seems as though spin steal only works in favor of the slower spinning bey.
my left spin combos almost always lose or end in a tie even though i launch them harder
sometimes i feel like my step sons gaurdian l drago works better than dragoon combos for outlasting through spin steal

it seemed to me that revizer dragoon worked better than killerken dragoon
and why bwd instead of S? S is better for stamina i thought
(Dec. 18, 2013  8:22 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: when you say sa165 do you mean in attack or defense mode? ive noticed than when its flipped down into defense it may look cool, but it kinda sucks
ive liked the bwd tip but ive noticed that if the synchrome wheels are too heavy the bey falls on its side and dies while still spinning without coming into contact with anything
i really need to get a launcher grip for my left spin launcher. for some reason i cant launch from the left spinner as well as a right spinner

i get kind of confused about the whole idea of spin steal. i mean i understand the concept and how it works and have seen plenty of it personally, but it seems as though spin steal only works in favor of the slower spinning bey.
my left spin combos almost always lose or end in a tie even though i launch them harder
sometimes i feel like my step sons gaurdian l drago works better than dragoon combos for outlasting through spin steal

Tip: Never read Hasbro's part description on boxes. Tongue_out

S is one of, if not the worst tip of all time. It is very unbalanced, with horrible stamina, it showed little use in Zero-G, its nothing to praise. Tongue_out

BWD has better (I hope I'm using the term correctly) precision, which helps with Stamina and the idea of Spin Steal.

SA165 would be in "Upper" Mode- the "skirt" is facing upwards. Tongue_out

Reviser and Killerken both work wonders in that combo, either could be used- its personal preference.
(Dec. 18, 2013  8:22 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: when you say sa165 do you mean in attack or defense mode? ive noticed than when its flipped down into defense it may look cool, but it kinda sucks

With a BWD I'm sure he means in normal stamina mode it can bobble around like a buoy on the water. I'm not a particular fan of BWD though I much prefer a brand new WD or a TT EWD.
SA165 in attack mode is actually awesome depending on the combo. it can act as a tall BD145 if your bey gets hit it scrapes and grabs the tornado ridge (oops well in the BB10 that is) Sorry I mostly use BB10s. But it works well in the BBG-4 because it allows the attack bey to smash the 230s with good balance and less recoil.

Revizer is out of balance, it gets nullified a bit with Revizer/Revizer but the imbalance of it makes it worse than Killerken for stamina. and pretty much the D tips and now TB are your best choice for stamina. S has shown signs of use as a defensive tip in the BBG-4 though.
im using the parts list on the packaging more as a quick reference for names than descriptions

my killerken dragoon sa165 bwd cant beat griffin behemoth c145 cf launched by a 4 year old. i just dont understand. killerken dragoon with the bwd tip like most synchromes its paired with leans and then burns itself out on the stadium floor.

im getting that call of duty owned by a singing 8 year old feeling Uncertain

im assuming this is coming from the differences in the hasbro stadium that ive been told about.
(Dec. 18, 2013  8:40 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: im using the parts list on the packaging more as a quick reference for names than descriptions

my killerken dragoon sa165 bwd cant beat griffin behemoth c145 cf launched by a 4 year old. i just dont understand. killerken dragoon with the bwd tip like most synchromes its paired with leans and then burns itself out on the stadium floor.

im assuming this is coming from the differences in the hasbro stadium that ive been told about.

It is. Especially if its a "square" stadium, the results will be very different from Zero-G or BB-10. Tongue_out
yep, square

in our stadium reviser dragoon 145 bsf works better as 145 is low profile & the bsf tip causes aggressive rapid contact while maintaining decent stamina. at least thats what im gathering from my testing experience

i think this thread is the best one on this forum. ive learned more in this thread than from reading on the beywiki

how do you feel about killerken reviser sp230 D and reviser saramanda sp230 D for defense? its the best defense combo ive put together in the rectangular hasbro stadium
As it turns out, the Beywarriors Stadium is proving to be pretty awesome for regular Beyblades, as long as you don't add all the extra plastic junk on it.

It's a good alternative for home battles if you can't get a BB-10.
(Dec. 18, 2013  8:42 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  8:40 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: im using the parts list on the packaging more as a quick reference for names than descriptions

im getting that call of duty owned by a singing 8 year old feeling :/

It is. Especially if its a "square" stadium, the results will be very different from Zero-G or BB-10. :P

Unless SA165 is in Attack Mode, Dragoon should be winning if there is no way for Behemoth to KO it? Spin-equalizing pseudo-zombies like that Dragoon combo should dominate everything bu B:D in Hasbro stadiums.
(Dec. 19, 2013  2:14 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  8:42 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

It is. Especially if its a "square" stadium, the results will be very different from Zero-G or BB-10. Tongue_out

Unless SA165 is in Attack Mode, Dragoon should be winning if there is no way for Behemoth to KO it? Spin-equalizing pseudo-zombies like that Dragoon combo should dominate everything bu BGrin in Hasbro stadiums.

But at the same time I agree with you, as that should be happening, we really don't have enough Hasbro tests with it, to say that's 100% what should be happening.

Those Square Stadiums are pretty weird, a Basalt 105 D beat my Phantom W145 WD, so definitely results will be odd. Tongue_out
Hello, I am new to the forums and I don't know anything about Beyblades other than I used to have them when they first came out in early 00's
I am also aware that what I am asking about are not a popular item here.
I was maybe 10 or 11 when I got 3 Keychain Beyblades, they were very small, and used a black rubber strap to hold them together so they can be used as a keychain item and not fall apart.
The ripcord and launcher were also very small. I beleive each had 1 dominate color; Green, red and blue or possibly white, red and blue.
For whatever reason I seemed to think these were smaller versions of larger brand name ones.
I think the names could of been Dranzer or Driger or something like those
I tried searching for these and I eventually came here, maybe someone can help me out, and tell me who they were made by or possibly post pictures. I really don't know what to look for online and tried all obvious (to me anyways!) searches.
Whenever I do a search keychain beyblades come up but they have two L shaped arms on the launcher and that is not what I am looking for.
Thanks, hope someone can help
Does any one know how to put that spoiler click to view stuff on their post?
(Dec. 20, 2013  4:57 AM)Eul0gy Wrote: Hello, I am new to the forums and I don't know anything about Beyblades other than I used to have them when they first came out in early 00's
I am also aware that what I am asking about are not a popular item here.
I was maybe 10 or 11 when I got 3 Keychain Beyblades, they were very small, and used a black rubber strap to hold them together so they can be used as a keychain item and not fall apart.
The ripcord and launcher were also very small. I beleive each had 1 dominate color; Green, red and blue or possibly white, red and blue.
For whatever reason I seemed to think these were smaller versions of larger brand name ones.
I think the names could of been Dranzer or Driger or something like those
I tried searching for these and I eventually came here, maybe someone can help me out, and tell me who they were made by or possibly post pictures. I really don't know what to look for online and tried all obvious (to me anyways!) searches.
Whenever I do a search keychain beyblades come up but they have two L shaped arms on the launcher and that is not what I am looking for.
Thanks, hope someone can help

Hi,

I know what you're talking about, but those are quite rare nowadays. You can try eBay, but they don't really come around often, from what I've seen (probably beyblade lots come with them sometimes). Try opening a buying thread in the Bey Marketplace forum to see if anyone has them, or PM a few members if they have seen them anywhere.

(Dec. 20, 2013  9:36 AM)Tsunami Hydra Wrote: Does any one know how to put that spoiler click to view stuff on their post?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MyBB-Code-Guide

That should have been asked in the 'Questions about the WBO' thread ! Wink
hi can you please tell me that can i have less than 8 attendees in a official event i don't have many attendees I have 6 to 7
(Dec. 20, 2013  5:56 PM)ginka vampire Wrote: hi can you please tell me that can i have less than 8 attendees in a official event i don't have many attendees I have 6 to 7

No, u must have atleast 8 to make it official.

darkmanz if u are talking about MFB, then yes, it was based off old gen beyblade.
Well, not really "based on" ... They have exactly the same creator, TAKARA-TOMY, so they just continued the toyline with another series ...

If you are referring to the Metal Fight Beyblade anime though, there are some points of the story that are similar to the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade anime, and there are some Easter Eggs clearly referring to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, at the beginning and at the 'end' of Metal Fight Beyblade, but other than that, it is not "based" on anything really.
Does FB wear fast? And can u tell me how fast (like rubber, like B etc.)?
(Dec. 20, 2013  7:20 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Does FB wear fast? And can u tell me how fast (like rubber, like B etc.)?
From my experience it does. Just don't use it a lot Smile
How fast? Like rubber?