Ask a question, get an answer! #2

would wing pegasus 90wf be able to beat lightning l drago 100hf please test. and put the stafium too

(Dec. 16, 2013  3:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2013  3:52 AM)DragonisPegasus Wrote: What is the best Pegasus?

There is no best, especially since most Pegasis uncustomized are all outclassed. The best out of the box, at the time of its release, might have been Storm Pegasis 105RF though. The best Pegasis Beyblade to purchase, however, overall, would probably be the latest, Samurai Pegasis, since it also comes with a flat rubber Bottom, and a Chrome Wheel is always appreciated for a Synchrom.

I think it is wing pegasus. samurai is light as galaxy,storm, and cosmic pegasus are so their rubber tipps speed doesnt have much force from behind, unlike wing, which is faster than cyber and takara tomy cosmic pegasus. also it has more stamina then rubber tips and is more resistant to spin stealing due to its height.
(Dec. 16, 2013  5:02 AM)wingpegasus90wf Wrote: would wing pegasus 90wf be able to beat lightning l drago 100hf please test. and put the stafium too

(Dec. 16, 2013  3:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

There is no best, especially since most Pegasis uncustomized are all outclassed. The best out of the box, at the time of its release, might have been Storm Pegasis 105RF though. The best Pegasis Beyblade to purchase, however, overall, would probably be the latest, Samurai Pegasis, since it also comes with a flat rubber Bottom, and a Chrome Wheel is always appreciated for a Synchrom.

I think it is wing pegasus. samurai is light as galaxy,storm, and cosmic pegasus are so their rubber tipps speed doesnt have much force from behind, unlike wing, which is faster than cyber and takara tomy cosmic pegasus. also it has more stamina then rubber tips and is more resistant to spin stealing due to its height.

No, the rubber Tips are the primary reason to buy any form of Pegasus. They may not be as fast as WF but they have much more force behind them due to friction.

In truth, the only reason people got Wing Pegasus was because it happened to come in a set with some of the best parts at its time, Duo, 230, WD, L-Drago Guardian, S130, MB, LRF, Metal Faces, and a Beylauncher L/R. Wing had some use in Defense, but Duo and arguably Death did better at the time.

Of course Samurai is lighter than Galaxy and Storm, it is a Crystal Wheel while the others are Metal Wheels. However, I agree that either Storm Pegasus, or the Hasbro Cosmic Pegasus, which contains a better Attack MW than Storm, and R2F, which is pretty much interchangeable with RF, are the best uncustomized Pegasi.

On your question, I'd probably say Wing Pegasus. It's a good 10 grams heavier than Lightning, and while Lightning has more Smash HF can't handle the recoil and will probably recoil KO off the heavier Wing Pegasus.
im still pretty confused by a lot of things like how to name your combos. i see people here post names like revizer killerken and then what im assuming are the numbers & letters that pertain to which spin track and performance tip are in the combo
but im confused about how to actually name a combo. i thought id seen somewhere here where the bottom metal wheel was the first name in the combo, but i dont understand that

for example i have a synchrome combo ive been enoying a lot

top wheel: gargoyle
bottom wheel: bahamoote
spin track: sa165 (from archer gargoyle)
performance tip: sd (from ninja salamander)

how would i name this combo? gargoyle bahamoote sa165sd? ....it makes sense to me but it sounds wrong
how is it done?
(Dec. 17, 2013  10:41 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: im still pretty confused by a lot of things like how to name your combos. i see people here post names like revizer killerken and then what im assuming are the numbers & letters that pertain to which spin track and performance tip are in the combo
but im confused about how to actually name a combo. i thought id seen somewhere here where the bottom metal wheel was the first name in the combo, but i dont understand that

for example i have a synchrome combo ive been enoying a lot

top wheel: gargoyle
bottom wheel: bahamoote
spin track: sa165 (from archer gargoyle)
performance tip: sd (from ninja salamander)

how would i name this combo? gargoyle bahamoote sa165sd? ....it makes sense to me but it sounds wrong
how is it done?

Close, but no cigar.

The Bottom Wheel is always named first, so it would be: Bahamoote Gargoyle SA165 SD.

The 4d Big Bang Pegasis would be the best, in my opinion. Mine came in last night and it's awesome. The final drive system is really cool. Once the FD kicks in, it spins around the stadium super quick. I probably did >20 matches with it against various out of the box beyblades and some combinations. It won most of them except for my combo with the HASBRO f230. (I don't remember the exact combo.) I can't believe HASBRO jipp'd us out of the 4d system. Definitely the coolest functional series so far. I was disappointed that we didn't get the 4d system. I was really disappointed once I actually got my hands on one.
1. The question was already answered.
2. Big Bang Pegasis doesn't have any good parts, so it wouldn't be the best Pegasis to get.
3. Hasbro did release 4D as Hyperblades...
(Dec. 17, 2013  11:47 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: 1. The question was already answered.
2. Big Bang Pegasis doesn't have any good parts, so it wouldn't be the best Pegasis to get.
3. Hasbro did release 4D as Hyperblades...

UNLESS you get the Big Bang Peg DX set which does come with an additional track and an RF tip... lol sorry I had to.
Well of course, haha, but I was talking about normal starter sets.
Huh. I've only seen 2 hyperblades in my area and they looked like they were ALL plastic, no metal. One had wings. They came in a set with a stadium. I didn't know those were supposed to be the 4d blades. The stores near me never offered the hyperblade singles, either. Just that set with the blade with wings. Oh well. Sorry about that.

*yeah. I just looked them up on ebay. We never had any of these at any of the local stores that sell them. Either way, the takara tomy's look better. who wants a neon green pegasis? haha

Well here's a question, then. Which rev up launcher is the best? I only recently heard about them and all I can find are either rapidity fakes, or the older ones.
(Dec. 18, 2013  12:47 AM)awsbakerordie Wrote: Huh. I've only seen 2 hyperblades in my area and they looked like they were ALL plastic, no metal. One had wings. They came in a set with a stadium. I didn't know those were supposed to be the 4d blades. The stores near me never offered the hyperblade singles, either. Just that set with the blade with wings. Oh well. Sorry about that.

*yeah. I just looked them up on ebay. We never had any of these at any of the local stores that sell them. Either way, the takara tomy's look better. who wants a neon green pegasis? haha

Well here's a question, then. Which rev up launcher is the best? I only recently heard about them and all I can find are either rapidity fakes, or the older ones.

All authentic Rev Up Launchers are the same as far as I know. They are generally considered the strongest launcher, but are hard to find/expensive and break easily. Most people use String Launchers instead.
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:17 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  12:47 AM)awsbakerordie Wrote: Huh. I've only seen 2 hyperblades in my area and they looked like they were ALL plastic, no metal. One had wings. They came in a set with a stadium. I didn't know those were supposed to be the 4d blades. The stores near me never offered the hyperblade singles, either. Just that set with the blade with wings. Oh well. Sorry about that.

All authentic Rev Up Launchers are the same as far as I know. They are generally considered the strongest launcher, but are hard to find/expensive and break easily. Most people use String Launchers instead.

I wouldn't say they break so easily.

Mine lasted about a year and a half with extreme use, before the retracting-mechanism broke. Tongue_out
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:40 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:17 AM)Wombat Wrote:

Mine lasted about a year and a half with extreme use, before the retracting-mechanism broke. Tongue_out

Ah, maybe you're right. I was just going by the stereotype most people on the WBO say. I've never actually owned a Rev Up Launcher, so I don't know from personal experience.

But yeah, either way, I don't think there's a significant enough difference in performance between it and a String Launcher to justify spending the extra money to get one.
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:49 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:40 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:17 AM)Wombat Wrote: All authentic Rev Up Launchers are the same as far as I know. They are generally considered the strongest launcher, but are hard to find/expensive and break easily. Most people use String Launchers instead.

Ah, maybe you're right. I was just going by the stereotype most people on the WBO say. I've never actually owned a Rev Up Launcher, so I don't know from personal experience.

But yeah, either way, I don't think there's a significant enough difference in performance between it and a String Launcher to justify spending the extra money to get one.

In my opinion, the Rev-Up is the most powerful launcher (if used right). I'd do some comparison tests, but, as I said, it broke last year.

Honestly, its not worth spending so much to obtain, when a String Launcher will get the job done.
It is really rather random, but there is indeed a lot of chances that it will break soon ... One year is more than average.
It's weird though, sometimes, it seems like the new flat corded launchers spin way faster than my string launcher. Dunno. I guess I'll have to get a rpm meter and test them out. Maybe my string launcher was bad out of the box.

Anyway, here's another question. What is the difference between Takara Tomy's zero g stadiums and the Hasbro zero g stadium? I've only seen a zero g stadium by hasbro in a set that comes with 2 beyblades. It has some crazy purpleish pink design on it. Does the printed design affect the performance of the blades?
Hasbros has pockets, and I don't believe the paint affects the performance noticeably.
The paint "stains" the bottoms, which can be a pain aesthetics wise. It doesn't ware it down too much, though- not really a lot to worry about. Tongue_out
(Dec. 18, 2013  2:38 AM)awsbakerordie Wrote: Anyway, here's another question. What is the difference between Takara Tomy's zero g stadiums and the Hasbro zero g stadium? I've only seen a zero g stadium by hasbro in a set that comes with 2 beyblades. It has some crazy purpleish pink design on it. Does the printed design affect the performance of the blades?

I actually made a whole study about this; I really encourage you to read the following thread :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-S...ve-Results
Awesome. Thanks Kai, Leone, and Ultramarine. I searched wbo and used google but didn't find anything on the subject. Wrong keywords? Anyway, thanks. I appreciate the quick responses.
WAHT ABOUT THAT FUSION WHEEL
(Dec. 18, 2013  4:07 AM)Shadowgaze Wrote: WAHT ABOUT THAT FUSION WHEEL
...what about what fusion wheel?
Please don't post in all caps, but what are you talking about?
(Dec. 18, 2013  4:07 AM)Shadowgaze Wrote: WAHT ABOUT THAT FUSION WHEEL

Like we said before, post a pic or we can't be sure
Is it possible that beyblade may be making a new generation? Zero-G is amazing, but I think we can all agree that we need a bit more.
(Dec. 18, 2013  4:41 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Is it possible that beyblade may be making a new generation? Zero-G is amazing, but I think we can all agree that we need a bit more.

Well... we don't know. Tongue_out

There is a rumor that in March 2014 TT will be launching a new B-Daman and Beyblade series/season, which is of course, unconfirmed. The latest thing we've gotten from TT was Samurai Pegasus from the 3DS game. As you probably know, we're getting Raiderz from Hasbro. Tongue_out
Would pirate kraken be a good stamina beyblade

Or would berserker behemoth be better