Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yes, and as always I do add it to Beywiki ...

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/..._of_Zero-G

*Ginga* is correct, essentially.

(Dec. 10, 2013  11:35 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2013  10:13 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2013  7:53 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: No if Crystal is up, it would be Bahamdia Shinobi.

What? Since when was it Crystal Wheel goes first ? The name change only swaps with Chrome Wheels.

It should be Shinobi Bahamdia (Crystal Up) ...

+ Beywiki does not state that at all either:
Quote:Similar to the nomenclature used in all of Metal Fight Beyblade, the name of a combo using Synchrom will always start with the Chrome Wheel at the bottom, then the one at the top.
I copied this conversation and moved it here not to get off topic in the testing thread.
But really I think It has been a very common assumption. I know everybody I've talked to at tournaments even going back to last year always said the bottom wheel first no matter whether it was synchrom, crystal down or crystal up it was always bottom wheel first.
That quote from beywiki only specifies regarding synchrom too, it doesn't really specify the naming with a crystal wheel. Is there a correct statement that defines this somewhere? Anything straight from TT in Japanese?
Just curious because I've always don the same thing it struck me as a surprise that it might not be correct.
Beywiki doesn't say anything, or at least what i'm seeing? heck, it sort of goes against what you're saying to be honest.

Quote:These two modes are called Chrome Up Mode and Crystal Up Mode.

Beywiki is at no help here, really .. Example being the Samurai Ifraid article images say: Samurai Ifraid (Crystal Up Mode).
Ah yes, I meant that you, Canon, was correct, not *Ginga*. Too many quotes. How does Beywiki not help though, honestly ?
Yes, Bahamdia Shinobi is Incorrect. Shinobi Bahamdia is correct. Beywiki helped me; I don't see why people are saying "It doesn't help"
Galaxy there was a mistake by Kai-V saying Ginga was correct instead of Cannon. Which confused Cannon and that's why he said it didn't help, when actually it did. There was just a mistake in reading all the quotes.
Right, thanks. It's just when Kai-V said to Cannon: "How is Beywiki no help." I was confuised there.

Don't want too get of topic. Sorry if I was.
(Dec. 10, 2013  9:08 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Right, thanks. It's just when Kai-V said to Cannon: "How is Beywiki no help." I was confuised there.

Don't want too get of topic. Sorry if I was.

Does anyone know where I can find Griffin Dragoon single beyblade?
Griffin Dragoon would actually be a 2 pack. The Hasbro version has Archer Griffin and Ronin Dragoon.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/beyblade-sh...ome-2-pack
(Dec. 10, 2013  9:31 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Griffin Dragoon would actually be a 2 pack. The Hasbro version has Archer Griffin and Ronin Dragoon.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/beyblade-sh...ome-2-pack

Is there a website that give beyblades that are already customized
A website that already sells customized Beys? Not that I know of. You MAY have luck with eBay, but probably not.

That 2 pack is definitely worth the money for the parts you get. You'll find it a bit cheaper that $16 at Walmart, K-Mart, Target, etc...
(Dec. 11, 2013  12:47 AM)Naijalak Wrote: A website that already sells customized Beys? Not that I know of. You MAY have luck with eBay, but probably not.

That 2 pack is definitely worth the money for the parts you get. You'll find it a bit cheaper that $16 at Walmart, K-Mart, Target, etc...

I have another question. What is the best Meteo L-Drago? Without customizations.
(Dec. 11, 2013  1:18 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2013  12:47 AM)Naijalak Wrote: A website that already sells customized Beys? Not that I know of. You MAY have luck with eBay, but probably not.

I have another question. What is the best Meteo L-Drago? Without customizations.
ultimate meteo ldrago absorb df105(?) lrf
(Dec. 10, 2013  7:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah yes, I meant that you, Canon, was correct, not *Ginga*. Too many quotes. How does Beywiki not help though, honestly ?

As in it didn't help prove how you thought 'Bahamdia Shinobi' was correct, since it said complete opposite, hahah.
Can you use standard five piece beys Ina Zero-G tournament, or is there a separate type bey altogether?
(Dec. 12, 2013  12:11 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Can you use standard five piece beys Ina Zero-G tournament, or is there a separate type bey altogether?

Yes those are all classified together as Metal Fight Beyblades.
Okay now are the Zero-G parts able to interact with the others?
Which Zero-G Parts? The Chrome Wheels and Crystal Wheels?
Either one....trying to do something and I just want to make sure it's possible first.
(Dec. 12, 2013  3:44 AM)Shadedra Wrote: Either one....trying to do something and I just want to make sure it's possible first.

Basically, as the Zero-G article implies, Tracks and Bottoms are of the same nature as the Tracks and Bottoms previously released in the Metal Fight Beyblade series. A Chrome Wheel could however not be used with a Metal Wheel, Wheel, 4D Metal Wheel, or Clear Wheel. Chrome Wheels can indeed get matched with another Chrome Wheel to create a Synchrom, as is explained in the Beywiki article about Zero-G, or with a Crystal Wheel. You could also rotate this combination of Chrome Wheel-Crystal Wheel to create a Crystal Up Mode.
(Dec. 12, 2013  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2013  3:44 AM)Shadedra Wrote: Either one....trying to do something and I just want to make sure it's possible first.

Basically, as the Zero-G article implies, Tracks and Bottoms are of the same nature as the Tracks and Bottoms previously released in the Metal Fight Beyblade series. A Chrome Wheel could however not be used with a Metal Wheel, Wheel, 4D Metal Wheel, or Clear Wheel. Chrome Wheels can indeed get matched with another Chrome Wheel to create a Synchrom, as is explained in the Beywiki article about Zero-G, or with a Crystal Wheel. You could also rotate this combination of Chrome Wheel-Crystal Wheel to create a Crystal Up Mode.

Thanks
What is the best meteo l drago? Without customizations
(Dec. 13, 2013  12:18 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: What is the best meteo l drago? Without customizations
Ummm... Probably The Original. But Trust Me, It Is Better Customized With Better Parts. Smile
I'd have to say Ultimate Meteo L Drago asorbe DF105LRF, is the best. It has more softer rubber then the first one. I tested the first and this. UMLDA got better results.

But...... Like MidnightLWBO said, It's way better customized.