Ask a question, get an answer! #2

My little sister wants to be a blader so I'm trying to teach her the basics, like the parts of the bey, and the names of the fusion wheels, but she isn't learning it! She is trying but I can't seem to find a way where she will learn it without forgetting it within the next five muinits. Any suggestions?
Write the names down for her XD. How old is she?
She is nine as of thanksgiving.
Teach her the importance of combo building by blading against her. When she asks for advice tell her to swap parts if she wants to win she will learn them. Learn how to tell the physical differences between an 85 and 90 track as well. If she wants to learn she will if not well then she'll lose.
If you write them down, try to include pictures so she associates the name with what the part looks like.
You could also divide the parts into three types, and she could build combos based on each type and piece.
(Dec. 09, 2013  1:38 AM)Wombat Wrote: If you write them down, try to include pictures so she associates the name with what the part looks like.
You could also divide the parts into three types, and she could build combos based on each type and piece.
You know what... There should be an App for that.
How bout it Ingulit? Winter break is coming up right? Lol
Thnx guys! I'll try those ideas
Where is the Beyblade Community at this point?
I left for awhile after the third season era( with Big Bang Pegasus ). I want to come back into it.
Hi, i got a question : Do you think Storm Capricorn M145 Q will jump good in a Darkhelm Fx Beystadium and if yes, does it jump better with a Rev Up Launcher ? This Bey is so awesome but her stamina is pathetic !
(Dec. 09, 2013  5:35 AM)KJ Dayo Wrote: Where is the Beyblade Community at this point?
I left for awhile after the third season era( with Big Bang Pegasus ). I want to come back into it.

It is doing good. You mght want to check our News forum, or go through my list of threads.

(Dec. 09, 2013  4:00 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Hi, i got a question : Do you think Storm Capricorn M145 Q will jump good in a Darkhelm Fx Beystadium and if yes, does it jump better with a Rev Up Launcher ? This Bey is so awesome but her stamina is pathetic !

The flatter a stadium is, the least Q will jump, I expect. I do not own Hasbro's Darkhelm FX Stadium, but almost all of Hasbro's BeyStadiums are very flat.
The Beystadium i've got have an oval form, (pretty good for smash attacking and speed beys) and he is very curved, it have just a little circle of flat surface at center. Does a Rev Up Launcher will help Storm Capricorn to jump more and longer ?
Hi, what do you think would be a fair price for these beyblades?

Phantom Fox (mint)
Sea Dragon (mint)
Dranzer MS (mint)
yellow Dranzer MF (NIB)

EDIT: And Driger F Hyperblade Vers.(mint)?
(Dec. 09, 2013  8:49 PM)stoney2208 Wrote: Hi, what do you think would be a fair price for these beyblades?

Phantom Fox (mint)
Sea Dragon (mint)
Dranzer MS (mint)
yellow Dranzer MF (NIB)

The Beyblade Price Reference List on Beywiki can help you with some prices, and the question should be asked in the HMS Q&A topic, but here you go :

Phantom Fox MS - 30 or 40 dollars
Sea Dragon - perhaps around 30 dollars too
Dranzer MS - 15 dollars
Yellow Dranzer MF - 35 or 40 dollars
(Dec. 09, 2013  9:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2013  8:49 PM)stoney2208 Wrote: Hi, what do you think would be a fair price for these beyblades?

Phantom Fox (mint)
Sea Dragon (mint)
Dranzer MS (mint)
yellow Dranzer MF (NIB)

The Beyblade Price Reference List on Beywiki can help you with some prices, and the question should be asked in the HMS Q&A topic, but here you go :

Phantom Fox MS - 30 or 40 dollars
Sea Dragon - perhaps around 30 dollars too
Dranzer MS - 15 dollars
Yellow Dranzer MF - 35 or 40 dollars

Thanks Kai-V Smile I tried in the HMS QA thread (at least for Dranzer MF) and in the Plastics QA thread (Driger F), but in both threads I didn´t get an answer. As for the price reference list, I was told by many sellers who have been here for years that the list is completely out of date and so useless. Is that wrong?

Wow, I saw a NIB yellow Dranzer MF for $171 on ebay... crazy XD
(Dec. 09, 2013  12:13 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: helpful info. thanks. i havent seen the absorb version. if i cant find it affordable enough i will probly go with destroy. he likes both the spin steal properties and likes the idea of an attack type. i think he will be happy with either one

another thing im wondering about:

i notice that with different versions of l dragos the top or bottom wheel may be metal. are the top and bottom wheels interchangable between l drago variants?

as in: could a meteo l drago with a metal bottom wheel be put together with an l drago that has a metal top wheel like gaurdian l drago?
They might be interchangeable but it would make the beyblade illegal in official tournaments.
(Dec. 09, 2013  9:39 PM)stoney2208 Wrote: Thanks Kai-V Smile I tried in the HMS QA thread (at least for Dranzer MF) and in the Plastics QA thread (Driger F), but in both threads I didn´t get an answer. As for the price reference list, I was told by many sellers who have been here for years that the list is completely out of date and so useless. Is that wrong?

Wow, I saw a NIB yellow Dranzer MF for $171 on ebay... crazy XD

Eh, that would be wrong. We made the list just a few months ago, it is not outdated at all. Of course, people will buy things for the price they are willing to pay, which can go very high for some but it does not make those amounts representative of the Beyblade's true vslue.
If anyone has these 2 beys can they do a battle with them, a best 2 out of 3. And tell me which one won. These are the beys. L-Drago Destroy and Griffin Dragoon (Synchromed).
If anyone has these 2 beys can they do a battle with them, a best 2 out of 3. And tell me which one won. These are the beys. L-Drago Destroy and Griffin Dragoon (Synchromed).
Sorry, but that's not where you put this. Also, you double posted.

Go to the MFB/ZEROG Testing Thread.
(Dec. 10, 2013  2:31 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: If anyone has these 2 beys can they do a battle with them, a best 2 out of 3. And tell me which one won. These are the beys. L-Drago Destroy and Griffin Dragoon (Synchromed).
Why Did You Double Post? Anyways, Dragoon Is Top-Tier And Could End Up Winning Against L-Drago Destroy. In Tournaments These Days I Rarely See L-Drago Destroy Just Because Dragoon And Duo Dominate Half The Tournament.
(Dec. 10, 2013  2:38 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2013  2:31 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: If anyone has these 2 beys can they do a battle with them, a best 2 out of 3. And tell me which one won. These are the beys. L-Drago Destroy and Griffin Dragoon (Synchromed).
Why Did You Double Post? Anyways, Dragoon Is Top-Tier And Could End Up Winning Against L-Drago Destroy. In Tournaments These Days I Rarely See L-Drago Destroy Just Because Dragoon And Duo Dominate Half The Tournament.
Accidently double posted. But anyway, which one would win?
(Dec. 10, 2013  3:00 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2013  2:38 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
Accidently double posted. But anyway, which one would win?
Griffin Dragooon
(Dec. 10, 2013  10:13 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2013  7:53 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: No if Crystal is up, it would be Bahamdia Shinobi.

What? Since when was it Crystal Wheel goes first ? The name change only swaps with Chrome Wheels.

It should be Shinobi Bahamdia (Crystal Up) ...

+ Beywiki does not state that at all either:
Quote:Similar to the nomenclature used in all of Metal Fight Beyblade, the name of a combo using Synchrom will always start with the Chrome Wheel at the bottom, then the one at the top.
I copied this conversation and moved it here not to get off topic in the testing thread.
But really I think It has been a very common assumption. I know everybody I've talked to at tournaments even going back to last year always said the bottom wheel first no matter whether it was synchrom, crystal down or crystal up it was always bottom wheel first.
That quote from beywiki only specifies regarding synchrom too, it doesn't really specify the naming with a crystal wheel. Is there a correct statement that defines this somewhere? Anything straight from TT in Japanese?
Just curious because I've always don the same thing it struck me as a surprise that it might not be correct.
Shouldn't the name of the Beyblades themselves be enough? lol
Archer Gryph C145S
Archer is a Crystal Wheel, Gryph is a Chrome Wheel : Gryph is on top and Archer is on the bottom.
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Shinobi is a Crystal Wheel, Saramanda is a Chrome Wheel : Saramanda is on top and Shinobi is on the bottom.
So on and so forth.
Soon I'm going to be stocking up on some RDF and other rubber tips and I'm curious to know because I've never had one, what is the best condition for RDF and how fast does it wear? I've heard it's best mint but I've heard it's also good a little aggro at times. Thanks in advance Smile.