Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 02, 2013  10:16 AM)robotboy Wrote: How do i change my username ???

This topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys.
Ive got a problem but it's no much to do with beyblade

So i have 2 emails lets call them 1 and 2
I have 1 for my social life and 2 for beyblade/youtube
1 is the email i set an youtube acc and channel on
Now that google+ come i can comment on vids (mostly for giveaways)
I would sign up for google+ but I'm scared that google will do somthing stupid and like post somthing like "check out ___ ___'s youtube channel" on Facebook or somthing
And now my friends see i play beyblade and being a teenager people wont take you seriously when you play with toys and i really dont need anyone knowing that i beyblade execpt other Bladers (also people will proably make fun of me if they knew)
Now that that's cleared i wanted to change my email on the channel to email 2 or have email 2 to be in charge/control of the channel
I've been trying for days and days but there seems to be no way.
You are proably saying "just make a new channel and delete the old one" BUT i have videos posted on that channel that i cant get back
Also you can send vids on how to do what I need (please send newly updated vid ive seen old ones form 2011 and youtube doesn't work the same way

Thank you for reading and pm if you know a way of helping or send a video of you or some youtuber showing me how to do this once again thank you.

When i put "i can comment on vids" i meant cant (rushing)
Which has more stamina TB or EWD? Please answer ASAP Smile
(Dec. 03, 2013  2:07 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Which has more stamina TB or EWD? Please answer ASAP Smile

For solo spin time?

From my testing EWD has a much better solo spin time. EWD is also much better for spin steal battles, obviously.
DRAGON KING: EWD it has(From my testing) more stamina, like LMAO said. I'm just backing this up.

Also, TB could be better, it just depends on what combo you're using.
(Dec. 03, 2013  12:20 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: Ive got a problem but it's no much to do with beyblade

So i have 2 emails lets call them 1 and 2
I have 1 for my social life and 2 for beyblade/youtube
1 is the email i set an youtube acc and channel on
Now that google+ come i can comment on vids (mostly for giveaways)
I would sign up for google+ but I'm scared that google will do somthing stupid and like post somthing like "check out ___ ___'s youtube channel" on Facebook or somthing
And now my friends see i play beyblade and being a teenager people wont take you seriously when you play with toys and i really dont need anyone knowing that i beyblade execpt other Bladers (also people will proably make fun of me if they knew)
Now that that's cleared i wanted to change my email on the channel to email 2 or have email 2 to be in charge/control of the channel
I've been trying for days and days but there seems to be no way.
You are proably saying "just make a new channel and delete the old one" BUT i have videos posted on that channel that i cant get back
Also you can send vids on how to do what I need (please send newly updated vid ive seen old ones form 2011 and youtube doesn't work the same way

Thank you for reading and pm if you know a way of helping or send a video of you or some youtuber showing me how to do this once again thank you.

When i put "i can comment on vids" i meant cant (rushing)

Sorry but that doesn't go here.
Which has more stamina BWD or EWD ?
(Dec. 03, 2013  2:29 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Which has more stamina BWD or EWD ?

Again, probably EWD, if you have a good one. BWD is slightly below WD in my opinion, because it is pointier and therefore has worse balance. A good EWD should OS both of them.
Actually, you are right EWD is better but i did battles with reviser dragoon sa165 ewd vs reviser dragoon sa165 bwd and there were lots of ties but ever so often bwd would win, i think i have a bad ewd
(Dec. 03, 2013  2:51 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Actually, you are right EWD is better but i did battles with reviser dragoon sa165 ewd vs reviser dragoon sa165 bwd and there were lots of ties but ever so often bwd would win, i think i have a bad ewd
What Mold Do You Have? Takara's Or Hasbro's? I Did Hear That Hasbro's Wears Down Easily Smile That's Why I Make No Use Of My EWD :p
the hasbro one from the befall the ripper 2 pack I am sure you know what im talking about Smile either way im getting a TT evil befall for the holdiays anyways so i might end up selling my current one for like $3 more or less its mint
I actually have a Sonokong one. But my guess would be that similar to B:D, it's not really the brand that matters, but the individual piece itself. They can perform differently, like how some people have 2, 4, or 7 minute B:Ds.
what is the purpose of the hole in a hole flat tip? as in what does it do differently than a regular flat?

which beys come with a rounded ball tip the same or similar to the one found on gaurdian L drago?
(Dec. 03, 2013  9:50 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: what is the purpose of the hole in a hole flat tip? as in what does it do differently than a regular flat?

which beys come with a rounded ball tip the same or similar to the one found on gaurdian L drago?

For the first question, the hole gives hole flat slightly more stamina than a regular flat tip.

For the second question, that's metal ball. It's been released with Poison Zurafa S130MB and L-Drago Guardian (I keep thinking there is another!). If you mean the Hasbro version, that comes with Ball, it's been released with Rock Orso D125B, Escolpio WD145B, and some others I believe.
(Dec. 03, 2013  3:06 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: the hasbro one from the befall the ripper 2 pack I am sure you know what im talking about Smile either way im getting a TT evil befall for the holdiays anyways so i might end up selling my current one for like $3 more or less its mint
Wooo! PM Me.
(Dec. 03, 2013  9:55 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2013  9:50 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: what is the purpose of the hole in a hole flat tip? as in what does it do differently than a regular flat?

For the first question, the hole gives hole flat slightly more stamina than a regular flat tip.

For the second question, that's metal ball. It's been released with Poison Zurafa S130MB and L-Drago Guardian (I keep thinking there is another!). If you mean the Hasbro version, that comes with Ball, it's been released with Rock Orso D125B, Escolpio WD145B, and some others I believe.
so i guess i could mod one of my flats like ifrit or phoenix to increase their stamina? they already have hollow cores.

its too bad that none of the shogun steels came with that "metal ball" tip. at least most of them available in the stores around here are attack types which is rather boring. i hate how the attack types bounce off the stadium walls and then lose stamina while circling around an opponent bey its never even come into contact with yet.

the ball seems like a pretty good tip. my oldest step childs gaurdian l drago seems to be pretty effective despite its lightweight and loosely fitting parts. i think its all due to its rubber energy ring and the metal ball tip

i like the zurafa one
(Dec. 03, 2013  10:47 PM)Zenkoma Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2013  9:55 PM)Tri Wrote:

so i guess i could mod one of my flats like ifrit or phoenix to increase their stamina? they already have hollow cores.

its too bad that none of the shogun steels came with that "metal ball" tip. at least most of them available in the stores around here are attack types which is rather boring. i hate how the attack types bounce off the stadium walls and then lose stamina while circling around an opponent bey its never even come into contact with yet.

the ball seems like a pretty good tip. my oldest step childs gaurdian l drago seems to be pretty effective despite its lightweight and loosely fitting parts. i think its all due to its rubber energy ring and the metal ball tip

i like the zurafa one
1. That would be considered illegal, to do that to a tip.
2. I take it its Takara Tomy, then. The stock bey isn't too good itself, it honestly does not Spin Steal as well as Meteo, and MB isn't the best tip for that, haha. It's probably doing well, as you play in a Hasbro stadium.
Is Bahamdia Ifraid SP230CF a decent sway attacker? I'm not sure if it is but I just like the looks X3
(Dec. 04, 2013  9:54 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Is Bahamdia Ifraid SP230CF a decent sway attacker? I'm not sure if it is but I just like the looks X3
I coulde be better with something besides SP230 like F230.
(Dec. 04, 2013  9:54 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Is Bahamdia Ifraid SP230CF a decent sway attacker? I'm not sure if it is but I just like the looks X3
Meh. I think Bahamdia Ifraid is a better synchrom for smash. For sway attack I'd use something more round or balanced & a track that isn't as wobbly as SP230.
yea, ive put my ifrit and bahamidia together. i like it. i usually put bahamidia on the bottom so that the bigger wheel lands better hits rather than skimming over the top of a lower opponent. and ive noticed that it has a more stable spin if bahamidia is on the bottom, though its so big that it renders whatever is on top usesless, but its so light that it needs to be in a synchrome to be formidable enough not kill itself from its own smash
bahamidia doesnt seem to be designed for the pointier tips. everytime i pair it with a pointy tip in any other combination it leans too much and is defeated. this is increased if bahamidia is the top wheel

at least thats what my eyes have gathered from comboing and testing

they both have those spots that line up & it lands some pretty hard hits
If you took Earth, Virgo, and Libra, and put them up against eachother on stamina setups, which one come out on top?
I think Virgo would because it's known for great solo spin times.
(Dec. 05, 2013  4:30 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I think Virgo would because it's known for great solo spin times.

But at the same time, wouldn't we have to take consideration in of the molding of it?
(5 min, etc.)
Wow, that question and two people not being able to answer too properly makes me feel way too old because I know I was there when those parts came out hahah.

Virgo is indeed not that great unless you were lucky to get one of the good moulds, so it would be more between Libra and Earth in my opinion. Libra was banned quite early however, so I am not even certain it had much time to be in the same atmosphere as Earth back then ... On same 'setups' for Stamina though, I would be strangely inclined to say Libra.