Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I just got mine(hasbro) and it already has those marks, maybe to much battling. I wonder if the hasbro one if more fragile :\................
(Nov. 19, 2013  1:25 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I just got mine(hasbro) and it already has those marks, maybe to much battling. I wonder if the hasbro one if more fragile :\................

That's entirely possible. Hasbro plastic parts tend to weigh a ton less, so they must be made out of a different material; I can totally see the plastic not being as sturdy. If someone has both a TT SP230 and a Hasbro SP230 it'd be cool to see if one wears significantly faster than the other as a way to see if either is made out of weaker plastic.
my friend Bunny#1 cant login because her password is acting weird? how does she get her password back??
Um, this question doesn't belong here bro..
You should have tried the Questions of the WBO thread, or asked your friend to directly contact the Admins via using the "Contact Us" feature. Wink
(Nov. 19, 2013  4:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, this question doesn't belong here bro..
You should have tried the Questions of the WBO thread, or asked your friend to directly contact the Admins via using the "Contact Us" feature. Wink

Ok sorry wasn't sure where it wentTired thanks i'll ask in the Questions for the WBOSmile
So. I have a lot of Hasbro parts and was wondering if there was anyway to make a combination that compensates for the hollowed out wheel? Just in case an event pops up before I get some Takara Tomy or Sonokong Beys.
(Nov. 20, 2013  1:19 AM)Duive Wrote: So. I have a lot of Hasbro parts and was wondering if there was anyway to make a combination that compensates for the hollowed out wheel? Just in case an event pops up before I get some Takara Tomy or Sonokong Beys.

No way at all unfortunately. Even if you combined the heaviest Track and Bottom with a hollow Metal Wheel, it would not compensate because the normal Metal Wheel can also use those heavy parts and possibly be better. Metal Faces are used with most normal customizations too, so it cannot compensate.
Okay, so I'm jealous of zankye. He is too spoiled, but I don't know why. He has like a billion beys while I only have 20 or so. I love bbg. They are always funny, and make me happy after a bad day. I don't even know why I subscribed to zankye.
Bad things about zankye:
-spoiled
-yells way to loud
-launches horribly
Good things about zankye:
- does unboxings of just released beys
I would like to hear your reaction to zankye
Sorry, but I don't think that contributes to anything about beyblade.

Is there an L/R Zero-G launcher?
(Nov. 20, 2013  2:32 AM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote: Okay, so I'm jealous of zankye. He is too spoiled, but I don't know why. He has like a billion beys while I only have 20 or so. I love bbg. They are always funny, and make me happy after a bad day. I don't even know why I subscribed to zankye.
Bad things about zankye:
-spoiled
-yells way to loud
-launches horribly
Good things about zankye:
- does unboxings of just released beys
I would like to hear your reaction to zankye

This isn't really a question :\, it's more about your opinion. This thread is for (MFB) beyblade related questions
(Nov. 20, 2013  2:35 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Is there an L/R Zero-G launcher?

No, not yet. There could be one in the future, though, if there is ever a dual-rotation Zero-G Beyblade.
Are there any other combinations for Wing Pegasus other than the two standard out of the package ones?
(Nov. 20, 2013  3:50 PM)Duive Wrote: Are there any other combinations for Wing Pegasus other than the two standard out of the package ones?
Wing pegasus has little use in the competitive meta.
How much is my collection worth?
http://imgur.com/QaEJcLt,vpvEAQ7,z6HIE2t,S4BTwxW
Not much cause not much in there is top tier , so I would say $20-$30 max
I might be wrong
I agree. Technically, you could be entitled to ask at least eight dollars for each Beyblade since that is what they cost not long ago, but they are Hasbro, were made very available, and are not competitive at all, so they generally indeed are not worth much.

That question would have belonged more in the Purchase Consultation topic by the way.
Is the hasbro beypointer worth as much as the takara tomy one?
(Nov. 21, 2013  6:02 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Is the hasbro beypointer worth as much as the takara tomy one?

Hasbro never came out with a beypointer, they're by Takara TomySmile
Oh ok, I was thinking of the launcher gauge thingy, thanks Smile
i did a search here and didnt seem to find an answer. came here and saw this thread & decided to not make another noob thread

it came as no shock to me when on my first day here im told the hasbro darkhelm stadium my step kids have is basically poop. rofl i already knew this. the thing is over priced, flimsy, and too small. we also really hate that if you dont launch your bey into the middle of it they get trampolined out of the stadium

are there larger and sturdier stadiums out there than the cheap craptastic ones that walmart carries?
not looking for anything professional competition grade, just something bigger and better made with affordability
Well u could get the samurai cyclone set, which gives more fair chance to all types, and it comes with ninja salamander and samurai ifrit recolors Smile. U can get it at most walmarts for around $30

EDIT: and it is more sturdy
i guess my local walmart isnt "most" walmarts .....wait, NO! it isnt obviously. the local wally SUCKS
thanks though. ill keep that one in mind though ive seen that one battled in and it seemed like it caused battles to be over way too quickly. i saw it being called a zero-g stadium
Why does everyone keep talking about a red F230? I thought they were only released in orange and brown?
(Nov. 22, 2013  10:29 AM)Oceanking Wrote: Why does everyone keep talking about a red F230? I thought they were only released in orange and brown?

Red is from Hasbro's double pack.
i have several questions yet that i would like to get answered to help me understand things better since i am new at this and new here

1. three part question: i heard that the rapiditys are cheap and break easy. what are their failure rates compared to legit beys? which parts are most prone to breaking? are there any rapidity parts worth using?
2. two part question: ive seen all types of metal parts on ebay. are there any advantages of having a metal part besides the wheel? what happens if you build a bey entirely out of metal parts?
3. if i want to buy older legit brand beys such as killer befall/beafowl whatever or poison serpent (beys ive seen labeled as rare and prices upwards of 30-50 dollars) where can i buy them online at a normal price?
4. i know the older beys dont have synchrome wheels because they have a different wheel & ring system than shogun steels. what is the part compatibility between the older beys and shogun steels?
5. is there any way to mod the launcher that comes with the beys for reverse spin?
6. are there any websites/pages that show a complete list of parts with pics, names, serial numbers, and types? looking for this sort of thing on google was what led me to finding this forum
7. if i wish to time the length of my beys spin duration what is a decent time to shoot for? what is an excellent time?
8. two part: whats a good online place with good prices to buy legit brand parts seperately if it exists at all? is it more cost effective to buy multiple complete beys or build the one you want to build out of specifically chosen & seperately purchased parts?
9. im a skinny guy. when i launch i have my launcher hand maybe slightly over a foot away from my chest and i only rip the cord with my forearm moving to my chest and my launcher does not move. i do not feel that im even pulling it as hard as i possibly could. my step kids real father is probly 3 times as strong as i am and he launches as hard as he possibly can throwing his ripcord hand all the way behind him. SO WHY cant he spin a bey faster/harder than me?
10. i hate the cross shaped and hexagon facebolts. where can i get ones like the one in my avatar?
11. my metal wheels are soooo beat up after a short amount of play. two part: why did the takara company choose to use such a soft metal instead of a harder one? are there any harder/better quality metal wheels available for purchase?
12. what are the advantages/disadvantages of a string type launcher vs a ripcord type?
13. multiple part launcher question: what would be a decent and cheap launcher for kids to use? (they have non-physical problems with the use of their hands) are any of the rapidity/clone launchers worth getting? im looking for one of those types that have the handle on them and have a decent bey launch angle on them to make it easier for awkward/clumsy children to launch. optional reverse spin ability would be a plus