Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yes; B : D is known for having poor defense, so it does well with the high-defense Duo wheel, and Duo is extremely effective against left-spin when paired with B : D.
Ok I'm currently using the clear wheel befall is that good?
I also have bull and cancer. So should i keep the befall or use bull or cancer

And lastly what face should i use.(MF-H, Feather face, or normal)
Well cancer is extremely top tier lately and is a really good clear wheel so I suggest using that
Also, use the MF-H for defense combos, the feather face and regular faces for stamina and attack
Combos. Hope this helps Smile
I would use bull or cancer, there way better then befall

EDIT: sadly beaten
Yeah in this case Bull or Cancer would be best as they are much better and compete it's and top tier. Bull and Cancer have been used in combos that have places in the past so they're better Smile
I'm still unsure about the faces should i go more defensive or what?
(Nov. 10, 2013  1:41 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: I'm still unsure about the faces should i go more defensive or what?

Well, Duo____ BGrin and Phantom_____W145 WD are stamina types, so adding on a Metal Face wouldn't help too much.
What Leone19 just said is true those are stamina types and stamina types should be light or it
Wouldn't be really good
(Nov. 10, 2013  1:25 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: Ok I'm currently using the clear wheel befall is that good?
I also have bull and cancer. So should i keep the befall or use bull or cancer

And lastly what face should i use.(MF-H, Feather face, or normal)

I would have used bull or cancer and used a normal face .
Ok my combo is Duo cancer B:D and what's the difference between normal face and feather face

I heard feather is lighter
I heard leviathan dragoon F230 CF/GCF is top tier
One problem for my i dont have a dragoon chrome wheel
So would ldrago guardian be a good replacement?
(Nov. 13, 2013  3:22 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: I heard leviathan dragoon F230 CF/GCF is top tier

It would be outclassed unfortunately. The weight is not the same at all.
(Nov. 13, 2013  3:22 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: I heard leviathan dragoon F230 CF/GCF is top tier

Not at all, considering it is not a Synchrom (weight), as well as other factors.

For that specific combo, there really is no substitute. Tongue_out

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V Tongue_out

Not really, I would use duo instead, it doesn't have the spin steal but has better stamina Smile

EDIT: omg double beaten!!!!
(Nov. 13, 2013  3:24 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Not really, I would use duo instead, it doesn't have the spin steal but has better stamina Smile

Its a completely different combo, haha.

I think he's referring to a substitute that's Left spin and Spin Steals.

In his situation, there really is no substitute.
Well what can i use with my f230 besides using duo
(Nov. 13, 2013  3:28 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: Well what can i use with my f230 besides using duo

The only real sub for Duo in that combo, is Death.
You will have to list your parts in the Build Me A Combo thread, the wait for someone to build you a combo utilizing F230.

Some top-tier combos include the usage of Dragoon and other combos utilize Genbull Genbull. (With CF as the tip btw)
Oh, I though he was targeting f230 combos, but yes for left spin, u need that dragooon
(Nov. 13, 2013  3:31 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: Ive got death so i should use cf/gcf?

Yes; either Duo or Death could be used in that combo. Duo would be better, though.
I think GCF is better for Zero-G, and CF for BB-10 but I am not certain.
Well i cant use duo bc im using it on duo b:d
And my current death combo is Death __ ED145 WB