Ask a question, get an answer! #2

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DUUW...V0C4RTQ3HU is this good to buy or fake (seems fake do to cheap price and it doesn't say it is TT). @tac1017 you should not only change tips but also CW, MWs, Tracks and Chrome wheels.
(Aug. 27, 2013  11:01 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2013  10:22 PM)tac1017 Wrote: I USE DGrin FOR A SPECIAL REASON! IF ONE TIP FAILS, ILL USE THE OTHER! it is perfect in the zero g stadium
That's great you use it for a special reason...
And if you actually battle good beyblades, you'll find all the tips will fail because they're all mediocre at best.
It's far from perfect, I'd actually say it's dismal. If you're going to make claims like that please back them up.

use it in a zero g stadium, and what is best for attack: wing, death or duo?
It's fake, unfortunately.
Nnnnnnnooooooo, thanks anyway. Smile
Edit: it says it is TT.
Quote:That's great you use it for a special reason...
And if you actually battle good beyblades, you'll find all the tips will fail because they're all mediocre at best.
It's far from perfect, I'd actually say it's dismal. If you're going to make claims like that please back them up.

I battled it against fusion hades, and won all the time Tired
Fusion hades is notsogood. Unhappy sorry.
(Aug. 27, 2013  11:13 PM)AZL Wrote: Fusion hades is notsogood. Unhappy sorry.

give me a good combo then
Go to build me a combo but here Duo Cygnus/Revizer Dragooon W145/SA165WD
Duo Cygnus 160WD is better.
I don't have Cygnus and my wd broke 3 months ago
Oh, then go with your combo. Smile
what type of bey is this and is it a good combo?

Duo Chimera s130 sb
(Aug. 28, 2013  12:10 AM)tac1017 Wrote: what type of bey is this and is it a good combo?

Duo Chimera s130 sb

Your latest questions all belong in the "Build me a combo!" topic, not here.
You mean PD...
Sb is a Beyblade tip you know... Sharp Ball.
Is there any world tournaments in 2013 or did it pass and if so when will it be hosted for 2014
Its not known when the next one will be because the one last year was 2 years after the very first one. This also doesnt belong in this thread, there's a general hasbro thread.
(Aug. 28, 2013  3:32 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Its not known when the next one will be because the one last year was 2 years after the very first one. This also doesnt belong in this thread, there's a general hasbro thread.

Two years ? It was almost a decade after the first world championship, what are you talking about ? The first was hosted around 2005, perhaps even 2003, while the latest championship was in 2012.
Got my facts messed up big time... misinterpretation. The point is that they kind of jump around somewhat, and there's no telling when the next one will be.
my beys are getting worn out ex.rubbers burning out,parts breaking off for no reasons,face bolt not screwing in right etc...what should i do
Be more careful.
Rubber is gonna get worn, there's no way around it.
As for the breaking and face bolts, just be more careful, as I said.
im 14 and my cousin gave me them when he was 12 and i was like 4 10 years later
(Aug. 28, 2013  4:59 AM)eternal-f Wrote: im 14 and my cousin gave me them when he was 12 and i was like 4 10 years later

hmmm, what i gathered from this is that your parts must be pretty worn.

Best suggestion I can give is for you to invest in some newer parts. Always try to have duplicates of your top tier parts if you can, it definitely helps in the long run.